Faces by Grace #2 Freebies by Grace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope not a chance! With someone who can’t look after her own 2 kids 🙄

I wonder will she leave out the earplugs tonight or will Kips be holding the baby in the morning asking what’s wrong with her?!
She stayed in her mothers house with the baby because she didn’t want to wake her own kids! She definitely read some of these comments 🙄🙄🙄

If grace was as bad as she claims..
There is NO WAY in hell she would offer to take a newborn and there is no way in hell zen would let grace take the baby.

So grace is bullshitting about how bad her anxiety and 'panic attacks ' are...

I'm sorry but this is infuriating... it's taking the piss out of genuine mental health problems... she has a big platform .. how dare she... I'm actually fuming to be honest... whatever about shady #gift shite... this is serious stuff now that shes taking the piss with .. how bleeping dare she 😡😡
Just watched her story there it’s a pile of shite! She should be ashamed of herself

A very awkward performance this morning. She’s clearly been reading here and feels the need to elaborate more and more to try and address everything being said. The details of the GP visit, the history of her anxiety, the sudden rethe break from her phone but still taking “content”, even her accent was alluded to. Again doesn’t seem genuine, doubt she spent 45 mins with a GP to lol and reminisce about her life. Doubt anxiety was compared to cancer especially by a GP - she should retract that.
45 mins chatting with her doctor with no appointment, bull tit, & it’s the family doctor so he is probably 80 🙄 you can smell the lies from her! She should hang her head in shame!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anxiety and cancer are very different - Bad terminology and fairly insulting to be honest
that GP sounds dreadful. I also noticed someone mentioned on here earlier about her coffee intake not helping her and this morning she’s drinking tea.....!
She was only drinking tea because nespresso haven’t sponsored her ma yet and god forbid grace had to drink the instant stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
can't even watch her stories its utter bullshit and to use mental health is just a f***in joke! sick and tired of all these "bloggers" doing tit like this and not being pulled up on it, why are there no rules for them??? mental health is such a sensitive subject ud swear she was on abt a migraine the way she goes on abt it "it will pass" no gp wud say that (especially wen its combined with "panic attacks)and if they did they should have there licence revoked, its an absolute disgrace the way she is going on abt it and its about time shes been pulled for this tit, as someone who suffers with it and has lost a loved one to suicide this really angers me 😠 im all for creating awareness & that but she is not the person to do it shes making a mockery out of it

• Heart
Reactions: 13
can't even watch her stories its utter bullshit and to use mental health is just a f***in joke! sick and tired of all these "bloggers" doing tit like this and not being pulled up on it, why are there no rules for them??? mental health is such a sensitive subject ud swear she was on abt a migraine the way she goes on abt it "it will pass" no gp wud say that (especially wen its combined with "panic attacks)and if they did they should have there licence revoked, its an absolute disgrace the way she is going on abt it and its about time shes been pulled for this tit, as someone who suffers with it and has lost a loved one to suicide this really angers me 😠 im all for creating awareness & that but she is not the person to do it shes making a mockery out of it
Have to agree with you... but anyone who says anything to her is branded a troll and blocked..

Sorry about your loss xxxx

I'm so pissed off after watchin her latest shite..

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well her Radio interview did not get her a burst of new followers... it was a pitiful mbarrssing exercise.

Reactions: 10
I could be wrong, but I only recently started following grace and felt like she lives in Dublin? Yet she said Hayden got his vaccines with her family doctor her was her dads doctor who I presume is in Wexford? But she only put the kids in the car on sat morn and headed of according to her stories? Does she travel to Wexford for all her gp visits or?

Reactions: 3
Also I dislike how everything needs to be about or around a transaction/content collab of some sort. With regard to the “forest bathing”, I’ve never tried it amd wouldn’t knock anything that helps someone feel better. But she can’t just leave it at that. She’s planning on future forest “content”. She’s someway astounded that fresh air and outdoors can aid anxiety. Why not just go for a walk then? Why does it have to turn into an event with some kind of monetary exchange.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
hadn’t watched her in last while but had a look there, what’s the story with the latest pic on her grid? Her hand that she’s leaning back on couldn’t look more photoshopped when you zoom in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I could be wrong, but I only recently started following grace and felt like she lives in Dublin? Yet she said Hayden got his vaccines with her family doctor her was her dads doctor who I presume is in Wexford? But she only put the kids in the car on sat morn and headed of according to her stories? Does she travel to Wexford for all her gp visits or?
She’s from Tallaght originally. There are only 2-3 practices that would be there long enough for her Dad and whole family to have been with. Which makes it even less likely that she’d have gotten a spur of the moment “can we chat?!” appointment. Those practices are some of the busiest in Dublin - before Covid had a 2 week appointment wait. At the moment most clinics are phone appointment only or else in person only if urgent.
She just seems to have been caught out in a lie which she probably only did for some attention and follows last week. Now she’s having to lie on top of lie to try and keep it up and make it seem real instead of dropping it. But instead she’s catching herself out and contradicting herself.
It’s one thing to lie about freebies and “content” and diets etc but people take it seriously when someone claims to have such severe panic attacks and mental health disease that they are suddenly bed ridden. Especially someone who’s been suffering with it for 15 years and has seemingly unprovoked and uncontrolled panic attacks despite medication - if that’s the case she needs psychiatric input or inpatient care.
It’s an insult to those truly suffering from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her doctor isn’t in Wexford her mam has a mobile in Wexford

Reactions: 2
The fact she cant keep her eyes from moving all over the place tells me its lies or total exaggeration at the least.

Reactions: 12
The 45 minutes spent with the gp that she didn't have an appointment was the part that got me, atleast lie realistically
She does realise there is a pandemic and half GPS aren't even seeing patients and if they are definitely not 45 min appointments. She is also hanging her GP cause any follower could question his response to it and if shes living in her own fantasy land chances are GP never said half that stuff.....

She’s from Tallaght originally. There are only 2-3 practices that would be there long enough for her Dad and whole family to have been with. Which makes it even less likely that she’d have gotten a spur of the moment “can we chat?!” appointment. Those practices are some of the busiest in Dublin - before Covid had a 2 week appointment wait. At the moment most clinics are phone appointment only or else in person only if urgent.
She just seems to have been caught out in a lie which she probably only did for some attention and follows last week. Now she’s having to lie on top of lie to try and keep it up and make it seem real instead of dropping it. But instead she’s catching herself out and contradicting herself.
It’s one thing to lie about freebies and “content” and diets etc but people take it seriously when someone claims to have such severe panic attacks and mental health disease that they are suddenly bed ridden. Especially someone who’s been suffering with it for 15 years and has seemingly unprovoked and uncontrolled panic attacks despite medication - if that’s the case she needs psychiatric input or inpatient care.
It’s an insult to those truly suffering from it.
You are completely right... from my experience.. if I've ever gone to my gp when I've been very bad.. hes referred me to the mental health/psyche team... he doesnt sit for a chat for 45 mins.. especially with everything thays going on... it's really hard to see a gp... its phone appointments or emergencies.. shes not an emergency . 110% not... jesus shes really after annoying me .. so so much bullshit coming out of her mouth...

And what's with putting on an accent... I myself dont pronounce certain letters as I'm from the heart of Dublin... I'd have the same accent as someone from tallaght.. so why does she try be posh.. it's so fake..
I say tirty tree...ha .. so I'd never correct myself and say oh THirty THree .. shes so fake ..

I’ve had my daughter for vaccinations twice over lockdown and Jesus we were in and out in world record time!! No way they were gonna chat to me for 40 mins!! Anyway I wouldn’t want to keep my baby in there a second longer than needed 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
She needs to stop talking about mental health. She isn’t doing herself any favours, she is so insincere.

Reactions: 14
Last week she had to take to the bed as her panic attacks/ anxiety where so bad her Mam, Mags & Chris had to look after the kids as she wasn’t able to and now last night she has stayed by herself in her Mams house with a new born baby????? Seriously it would be the last thing you would offer to do especially as frequently as these attacks have seemed to come on lately!!!!

• Heart
I live where she does and I can confirm the GP surgeries are absolute nightmares here at the best of times, never mind during a pandemic. You need to be sick 2 weeks in advance! Most GPs do consultations over the phone and only then, if they feel its necessary, will ask you to come in at a certain time and its done with military prescision. With vaccinations, the nurse does it and youre in and out. They dont want babies hanging around the surgery. There is no fecking way she got to speak to a GP, without an appt, for 45 minutes.

My other half has extreme anxiety ( signed off work now because of it ) , and he is jumping through hoops to even see a doctor face to face

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I live where she does and I can confirm the GP surgeries are absolute nightmares here at the best of times, never mind during a pandemic. You need to be sick 2 weeks in advance! Most GPs do consultations over the phone and only then, if they feel its necessary, will ask you to come in at a certain time and its done with military prescision. With vaccinations, the nurse does it and youre in and out. They dont want babies hanging around the surgery. There is no fecking way she got to speak to a GP, without an appt, for 45 minutes.

My other half has extreme anxiety ( signed off work now because of it ) , and he is jumping through hoops to even see a doctor face to face
I think we can confirm graces problem is not mental health it’s the fact that she’s a pathological liar and not a very good one .

Reactions: 24
If I was Grace's partner or mother I would be more than strongly advising her not to mind a newborn overnight and especially not in a house on her own...like if she is having panic attacks thr way she says she is then how is it safe for her to mind a child. God forgive me but anything could happen that baby. She really shouldn't be saying she having is panic attacks when its hissy fits she having. It's so dangerous what's shes putting out on social media. Its maddening

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.