Faces by Grace #2 Freebies by Grace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestions:

Anxieheee by Grace
2 Dysons and 4 Fitbits by Grace
Naps by Grace
Couches by Grace
Scrounging by Grace
Exhausted by Grace

So many others I can think of but trying to #bekind 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
New thread suggestions:

Anxieheee by Grace
2 Dysons and 4 Fitbits by Grace
Naps by Grace
Couches by Grace
Scrounging by Grace
Exhausted by Grace

So many others I can think of but trying to #bekind 😂
Yes I was thinking anxiety by grace but spelled that way she says it, or faces by disgrace

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her words “I went to see my GP” 🤷🏻‍♀️
Finding it so hard to believe a GP said “it’ll pass” 🤔 I’ve suffered anxiety years and I recognise a build-up now. My GP was reluctant to put me on meds before I tried counselling and CBT. Eventually ended up on meds in conjunction with counselling. It seems very like saying ‘suck it up’ .... although maybe she’s a constant visitor and GP had enough! For what it’s worth, she needs a job, routine, circle of normal friends and to stop focussing all her goals around weight loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Finding it so hard to believe a GP said “it’ll pass” 🤔 I’ve suffered anxiety years and I recognise a build-up now. My GP was reluctant to put me on meds before I tried counselling and CBT. Eventually ended up on meds in conjunction with counselling. It seems very like saying ‘suck it up’ .... although maybe she’s a constant visitor and GP had enough! For what it’s worth, she needs a job, routine, circle of normal friends and to stop focussing all her goals around weight loss.
Yep I don’t believe it either, If she was that bad & had the worse panic attack ever, the doctor wouldn’t say it’ll pass 🙄 she’s a faker

• Haha
Yep I don’t believe it either, If she was that bad & had the worse panic attack ever, the doctor wouldn’t say it’ll pass 🙄 she’s a faker
Plus she said she had numerous panic attacks the other day when mags and her ma were over..
And didnt go the doctor..

Then had the worst one ever and didnt go the doctor... but was bringing the baby for the needles so she mentioned it.. her words.. not mine..

I dont buy it...

What station was she on?
Aloadofbollox FM I think 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't follow either of them so I know nothing of their antics (but I can well imagine) - I did listen to the interview though. I thought RTÉ as a public service broadcaster wasn't allowed present a one-sided view of something, that there has to be balance. This was 20 minutes of Kathryn Thomas and these 2 calling anyone with an opinion other than 'you're fabulous' a troll.

Reactions: 22
Well if she is as bad as she says she is then her family would want to step in and take the phone off her. Instagram is the last place she should be she is full of self pity can't take any cristism pulls out the mental health card time and time again. She be afraid to shut her page down incase she might miss a free toaster. She also now has an Instagram page for her kids but I'm bleeping sorry now that's a big no no.

Reactions: 23
The big greedy lazy twit is beyond desperate and pathetic. She is literally a big fat liar. She needs to get off her big fat arse and be accountable, be an adult and be a parent. She needs her mother and sister to clean up after her, feed her and raise her children. I am sickened by her carry on.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Well if she is as bad as she says she is then her family would want to step in and take the phone off her. Instagram is the last place she should be she is full of self pity can't take any cristism pulls out the mental health card time and time again. She be afraid to shut her page down incase she might miss a free toaster. She also now has an Instagram page for her kids but I'm bleeping sorry now that's a big no no.
This 100% 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Reactions: 7
OMG i'm flabbergasted after listening to that "interview". Herself and Twins & Me would want a big dose of reality. Be-kind.... More like be accountable over the fact that you are only on Instagram for freebies... what a parasite...

Reactions: 21
Me too. That comment really annoyed me it’ll pass ... oh my god she boils my blood.

Reactions: 7
The big greedy lazy twit is beyond desperate and pathetic. She is literally a big fat liar. She needs to get off her big fat arse and be accountable, be an adult and be a parent. She needs her mother and sister to clean up after her, feed her and raise her children. I am sickened by her carry on.
there's no need for that.
No

OMG i'm flabbergasted after listening to that "interview". Herself and Twins & Me would want a big dose of reality. Be-kind.... More like be accountable over the fact that you are only on Instagram for freebies... what a parasite...
I find this “be kind” shite they spout to be so insulting. What they really mean is “be quiet, buy the constant utter shite I flog so I can keep my ‘job’ and if you dare question me even though I am blatantly lying/advertising falsely and incorrectly, you’ll be blocked and labelled a troll”.

a poster on another thread hit the nail on the head. They said where is the accountability for influencers pushing this unsustainable consumer lifestyle and where is their consideration for the effect it is that having on the younger generation. Those of us who are that bit older might be able to see through it and identify when we are being sold a lie, but what about those that are younger and easily influenced and vulnerable that believe they need new nasty gal clothes every other day , the latest tan etc etc. Do they ever stop to think how them “influencing” affects their followers mental health thinking they have to keep up with these lifestyles and sliding into debt Because of it. It’s disgusting and they should be utterly ashamed of themselves. Accountable my arse. They aren’t accountable for anything they post. These websites would not exist if influencers had an ounce of accountability.

apologies for the rant! I just worry so so much about the younger generation and those that are actually influenced by these people who don’t give a tit about anyone but themselves. It annoys me when they actually believe they are the victims!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I find this “be kind” shite they spout to be so insulting. What they really mean is “be quiet, buy the constant utter shite I flog so I can keep my ‘job’ and if you dare question me even though I am blatantly lying/advertising falsely and incorrectly, you’ll be blocked and labelled a troll”.

a poster on another thread hit the nail on the head. They said where is the accountability for influencers pushing this unsustainable consumer lifestyle and where is their consideration for the effect it is that having on the younger generation. Those of us who are that bit older might be able to see through it and identify when we are being sold a lie, but what about those that are younger and easily influenced and vulnerable that believe they need new nasty gal clothes every other day , the latest tan etc etc. Do they ever stop to think how them “influencing” their followers mental health thinking they have to keep up with these lifestyles and sliding into debt Because of it. It’s disgusting and they should be utterly ashamed of themselves. Accountable my arse. They aren’t accountable for anything they post. These websites would not exist if influencers had an ounce of accountability.

apologies for the rant! I just worry so so much about the younger generation and those that are actually influenced by these people who don’t give a tit about anyone but themselves and it annoys me when they actually believe they are the victims!!!
Exactly this 👏👏👏👏👏👏

Is jen wellness her cousin? I was under the impression that they only became friends 2years ago! And should she really be kissing that baby there's still a virus going around.
She is her friend. They met in a baby group and became besties 3years ago. FBG was also her birthing partner for her new arrival. Zens husband is serving time from reading this article, probably already been copped, but certainly explains his absence! Nice Zen Jen had someone with her for birthing can only imagine how tough it is for her. Not sure why Grace was her choice and not a family member but each to their own.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.