Faces by Grace #2 Freebies by Grace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I go to Morriscastle too sometimes, my family have a place there. One of the main reasons I love it is because there is zero phone reception you get a proper break. We can't log into netflix nothing can hardly make a phone call without having to walk up to Lawlors.
I’ve never had a problem down there ever
She’s so predictable.
She has just posted now about how her doctor has told her it’ll pass.. (anxiety) with a photo of herself sitting looking out to sea after the worse panic attack ever 🙄🙄 making a mockery of people who are actually crippled with anxiety & panic attacks

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Evil vile trolls, she is going to be on the radio(rte) talking about online trolling at 325 apparently. 🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I cant listen .. cause my eyes will roll so much I'd be blinded and I'd have to go home sick from work 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
[/QUOTE]

Same here- or my ears would be bleeding listening to Julie roaring

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone needs to ring in and tell them what’s really going on with these two

Reactions: 10
Is anyone listening to this?

So they want stricter terms for signing up to Instagram so there can't be anonymous profiles but what about them buying followers??

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve never had a problem down there ever

She has just posted now about how her doctor has told her it’ll pass.. (anxiety) with a photo of herself sitting looking out to sea after the worse panic attack ever 🙄🙄 making a mockery of people who are actually crippled with anxiety & panic attacks
She didn’t actually go to her doctor though she brought the baby for his injections and mentioned it.......

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.