Faces by Grace #2 Freebies by Grace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™d say the mother was delighted to see her coming ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ prob went to Wexford to get away from minding her and the kids!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She took time off her phone because she was down in Wexford and there is zero signal down there....u can barely send a watsapp message never mind take to Instagram to post a pic or talk on ur stories....it just doesnโ€™t work down there ๐Ÿ˜‚ thatโ€™s the only reason she wasnโ€™t on....sheโ€™s gas

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah jaysus, she can never give her mother a bit of peace in Wexford. She did that before. Landed on top of them with the kids and sat back to be waited on hand and foot. Lazy Gobshite!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

She took time off her phone because she was down in Wexford and there is zero signal down there....u can barely send a watsapp message never mind take to Instagram to post a pic or talk on ur stories....it just doesnโ€™t work down there ๐Ÿ˜‚ thatโ€™s the only reason she wasnโ€™t on....sheโ€™s gas
It's Wexford! It's not Mars ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 9

It's Wexford! It's not Mars ๐Ÿ˜‚
I know Wexford is not mars ๐Ÿ˜’....I go to the exact same spot she does....Morriscastle ....and there is zero signal where the caravan parks are....unless u get closer to the village u get some 3G or head to the shop u can connect to their WiFi ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 7
I know Wexford is not mars ๐Ÿ˜’....I go to the exact same spot she does....Morriscastle ....and there is zero signal where the caravan parks are....unless u get closer to the village u get some 3G or head to the shop u can connect to their WiFi ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
Yes she has said in the past she can't get signal in the caravan park!

Thank god she's back dont think I would have gotten through another day without her posting a purple flower representing calm....

Reactions: 5
Thatโ€™s really odd because anytime I go itโ€™s fine, we caravan all the time & the kids watch Netflix in the evenings. She was still on her phone anyway because she took all the photos she posted ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Time off the phone means not using the phone, not documenting everything to post later on. Siobhan at the same too. Theyโ€™re all addicted

• Heart
Is jen wellness her cousin? I was under the impression that they only became friends 2years ago! And should she really be kissing that baby there's still a virus going around.

Reactions: 10
Is jen wellness her cousin? I was under the impression that they only became friends 2years ago! And should she really be kissing that baby there's still a virus going around.
I just came on here after seeing that. What the hell is she kissing a newborn for. Virus or not??? HPV and RSV?!!! Idiot so she is!!!!!

Reactions: 13
Thatโ€™s really odd because anytime I go itโ€™s fine, we caravan all the time & the kids watch Netflix in the evenings. She was still on her phone anyway because she took all the photos she posted ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Omg I can barely send a watsapp never mind watch Netflix...I canโ€™t log on to insta at all it just wonโ€™t load or get onto this thread ๐Ÿ˜‚ could be my phone provider though .....I just assumed it was the same for everyone cos I know last year when she was down there she done like a tiny story and sed her phone didnโ€™t work down there and nothing would upload ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ .....anyway your right she was still on the phone taking pics to upload later when she got back to Dublin ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 5
I just presumed she meant a different jen... Didnt know zen jen was her cousin .

She took time off her phone but took photos to document it ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 4
It depends on your network - some work fine, others donโ€™t. Thereโ€™s a Vodafone mast in the village.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Omg I can barely send a watsapp never mind watch Netflix...I canโ€™t log on to insta at all it just wonโ€™t load or get onto this thread ๐Ÿ˜‚ could be my phone provider though .....I just assumed it was the same for everyone cos I know last year when she was down there she done like a tiny story and sed her phone didnโ€™t work down there and nothing would upload ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ .....anyway your right she was still on the phone taking pics to upload later when she got back to Dublin ๐Ÿ˜‚
Im with Three & have never had a problem, we are booked in for a week the 14th or August, I couldnโ€™t cope with out the 3 smaller ones having some screen time before tea ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Maybe itโ€™s just me but I did let anyone kiss my baby when they were that small .

• Heart

I go to Morriscastle too sometimes, my family have a place there. One of the main reasons I love it is because there is zero phone reception you get a proper break. We can't log into netflix nothing can hardly make a phone call without having to walk up to Lawlors.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.