Faces by Grace #2 Freebies by Grace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re Deneez and the wedding that never was. I heard the ex was flat out on the sniff hence "nervous breakdown" . It's the new term for being strung out in the sniff

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Denise’s latest story is the front cover of Vogue and she’s giving out about them glamourising mental health, saying mental health is not a gimmick. I wonder has she had the same conversation with Grace?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sniff=cocaine

Yes, he was fond of this lifestyle. But all the Tallaght posse knew so it wouldn’t have come as a surprise. He lied about being a qualified accountant, if you remember Grace used to always say she had an amazing accountant. But he got caught out!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Sniff=cocaine

Yes, he was fond of this lifestyle. But all the Tallaght posse knew so it wouldn’t have come as a surprise. He lied about being a qualified accountant, if you remember Grace used to always say she had an amazing accountant. But he got caught out!
Oh really. I seen emails he sent to clients a few years ago in which he had put qualified accountant in the signature part. Any idea how he was found out? Is he still “working”as an accountant. He acted like a big shot and thought he could talk the talk. I’m surprised it took this long to happen.

Always got the feeling he might have been on cocaine. Poor Denise. I’m sure she must have been hard to take when she found out. They had bought a house hadn’t they last year?

Reactions: 4
She hasn’t posted in over 24 hours. Should we be getting worried?? 🤪🤪
As far as I remember the last time she did that she said she forgot her phone. Came on saying she was just talking to her mam. Then she announced a few weeks later she was pregnant.

Reactions: 2
Maybe someone got through to her and said stay off insta ffs you are not well. Doubt it tho....prob attention or to come.on say a panic attack crippled her for 2 days 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lurker, never post.
I suffer with anxiety and when I feel really sh*tty it takes days upon days to pull myself together.
This bouncing back an hour or so later, no way is she having panic attacks.
I use to follow her but she is so boring. But getting everything and anything for free and not putting the work in, lazy! So lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So great to see that Grace took the time over the weekend off her phone and spending time with hers kids and her family!

Then boom this morning she now has the cat drafted in to flog stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.