Faces by Grace #2 Freebies by Grace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I use st tropez...but after seeing Grace's 'ad's for it... I wont be buying it anymore... I as a customer have that right... they are getting paid thousands let's not forget... so if st tropez think grace is ideal for their brand... then I'm out... no thank you

I cant see that Margo persons account... does that mean she has me blocked? I didnt see her comments.. only when you quoted it 🤷‍♀️
She had to go 😂 maybe she had a panic attack 🙄 Bye Mags! 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Either blocked or left for being called out , that’s was definitely someone belonging to her .

I had a look before she disappeared and her account was new with no posts , I reckon it was her sister or someone close to her
where was the comments??

Reactions: 1
I kinda know grace and she is a total debbie downer. Krisps sisters cant stand her and they had a bit of a blow out with her over posting every minute of the kids on insta. Thats why them and their kids never feature in her stories anymore. I feel sorry for him hes actually a lovely fella but she drains the life out of him with her neediness and her laziness. I cant see it lasting tbh
Sure the poor fella couldn't meet his friends during the week because she was having a bad day 🙄 I must feel trapped
I sympathise with anyone that suffers with mental health. My own family member had it really bad. But I find it hard to believe Grace, yes she may have some issues, but lying around and doing nothing all day isn't going to help. Her family are also enabling her by providing too much assistance.
The girl needs to see a counsellor or something, but she also needs to get out of her bed and start getting some kind of structure to her life.

Reactions: 10
If someone is a customer who spends money on a product then why shouldn't they complain about where the marketing budget went?
I've stopped buying certain products that have just sent freebies to bloggers for no reason, I'm not spending my hard-earned cash on a product that is being lazy about where it's marketing budget goes. The more people that complain about the lazy, unregulated greedy world of blaggers the more companies might realise how removed it is from their actual customers.
A blaggers personal circumstances should not be the concern of customers of a product, if they do a tit job, they do a tit job and should be pulled up for it, it's lazy on their behalf and the companies behalf.
I am disgusted at mindy brownes and Una who runs the brand and stores, she gave hundreds of euro of product to that fat lazy lump Grace and the social media content, Graces "creative outlet" where she was supposed to show the products on insta and make a video where has that gone??, haha its good enough for this interiors shop would certainly turn you off buying in future, I won't be purchasing there again thats for sure!!

Reactions: 7
Anyone see the comment that was here a few mins ago but now it's gone? Or I just cant see it.. they said hope grace is ok etc..
Cant see it now... was under the mindy comment above there 🤔

Anyone see the comment that was here a few mins ago but now it's gone? Or I just cant see it.. they said hope grace is ok etc..
Cant see it now... was under the mindy comment above there 🤔
That was me..I deleted it because I thought I was posting on the wrong thread 😂😂😂 a sorry . Yeah but she's not been on the yesterday it today, no morning posts which is unusual, all jokes aside I do hope she is ok

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I am disgusted at mindy brownes and Una who runs the brand and stores, she gave hundreds of euro of product to that fat lazy lump Grace and the social media content, Graces "creative outlet" where she was supposed to show the products on insta and make a video where has that gone??, haha its good enough for this interiors shop would certainly turn you off buying in future, I won't be purchasing there again thats for sure!!
I have a couple of Mindy Browne’s pieces and I won’t be buying again.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That was me..I deleted it because I thought I was posting on the wrong thread 😂😂😂 a sorry . Yeah but she's not been on the yesterday it today, no morning posts which is unusual, all jokes aside I do hope she is ok
Oh hahaha . Didnt know if I was losing it 😂😂😂👀👀👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s reading the comments and has come to the conclusion that correct panic attack etiquette means going offline for a few days. She’s doing us all a favour. But don’t for one minute believe that this girl isn’t playing a game. She’s a narcissist and won’t be able to not come on and read the comments. She clearly is suffering with her mental health but she doesn’t need to overdramatise it all. She is anxious after a few drinks, anxious when it’s not all about her, anxious when she has to do a bit of “work” for her freebies!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s reading the comments and has come to the conclusion that correct panic attack etiquette means going offline for a few days. She’s doing us all a favour. But don’t for one minute believe that this girl isn’t playing a game. She’s a narcissist and won’t be able to not come on and read the comments. She clearly is suffering with her mental health but she doesn’t need to overdramatise it all. She is anxious after a few drinks, anxious when it’s not all about her, anxious when she has to do a bit of “work” for her freebies!
Absolutely 💯

Reactions: 5
She’s following current trends to go offline 🙄🙄 her last post was the pieta house sign so I really hope she is ok and not playing games

Reactions: 3
Well that's your opinion. Just because you don't use it and it doesn't bother you doesn't mean other people agree with you. Why would it be up to the brands? The brands get feedback from us the consumer so of course it matters. 🙄
Certain brands I wont touch now coz of the way they are promoted. Meaghers pharmacy is one shop i wont shop in. The amount of products they throw out to all these influencers is crazy. Us normal plebs are the ones that end up paying

Reactions: 25
I gave up following Grace a long time ago. I at the time was suffering with anxiety and depression as was she. Her sudden turns arounds of putting on a face of make up and going to a pr event really made me feel crap about my own axiety and that I was causing it myself by not having nice things to do or the time to do them. So for my own mental health I unfollowed i dip in and out of her stories and find it really sad that she seems to be in deeper than she was when I followed her. I remember starting therapy around the same time as her i have since stopped and have attended CBT and have turned my life around. I still have anxiety its not something that ever fully goes away but I'm more aware of it now. I think what Grace is having are actually anxiety attacks rather than a panic attack. Having endured both at times they have similarities but an anxiety attack is easier to "recover" from any panic attack ive had ive always been hospitalised as they were horrific and i would pass out from not being able to breathe. Ill try a post a link below that shows a chart of the differences between both attacks and it may be of help to someone who doesn't know how they are feeling.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s following current trends to go offline 🙄🙄 her last post was the pieta house sign so I really hope she is ok and not playing games
Just seen Her pals deneez and jen etc are all posting as normal.. so I'm sure grace is fine cause if she wasnt.. surely her pals wouldnt be posting as normal.

All I can say is in the past when my own mental health was very bad I’ve had panic attacks I wasn’t able to leave my bed for the rest of the day if not longer because it’s physically and mentally draining.

But grace has ‘one of the worst panic attacks ever’ and is on insta stories later THE SAME DAY sounding quite upbeat and out and about getting a chipper. I know everyone is different but I watch a close relative of mine literally crippled with anxiety daily and unable to work or leave the house, and then to see grace playing up to this ‘poor me and my mental health’ act while she lives her freebie lifestyle Is a slap in the face to people who are really suffering.
I can’t even look at food when I’m anxious 😟

• Heart
Must be cos I had a look at her stories earlier to see if grace was one of the drinking pals & now it’s private!!
Same . I looked too...

I've a feeling there be something dramatic soon with grace... shes seen how pages get an outpouring of support... so I'd say she will do something..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.