Faces By Grace #19 Harvested basil but still has a crusty vagazzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has sienna trained like a dancing monkey. Whenever a freebie rolls in shes to smile and blow kisses to the camera. It’s so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I’d say there was never any bad feeling in that group. They played the game and fooled people into thinking there was a falling out = discussion on here = people being intrigued by them. And there’s no such thing as bad press (as has been proven with the amount of complaints that have gone in and nothing has changed). They all know what they’re doing and that’s why it works. Unfollowed the lot of them, good luck to them all 👋🏻

Reactions: 26
She has sienna trained like a dancing monkey. Whenever a freebie rolls in shes to smile and blow kisses to the camera. It’s so sad.
I agree.Watching Sienna's little face breaks my heart. She's so eager to please her mother and get some attention. I have a 4 year old and 6 week old and I cant imagine not having 1 on 1time with my 4 year old every day. I think for my own mental health I have to stop watching this woman. She is nothing to aspire to. She is to be pitied

Reactions: 25
That's €76 worth of stuff from that company. Doesn't even get a grid post. I genuinely don't understand how people are still sending her stuff. The interaction on her posts is abysmal.

Reactions: 20
And the way she just flung siennas jumper to the side to show off her own jumper 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 15
It haven't followed Grace in a long time, just found her very depressing. Looking at her page tonight, really upset me, I honestly wouldn't recognize her, from even a few months back, God bless her, I would say there is something really wrong at home. Has Chris left her? She looks desperately unhappy, no spark or joy at all, I hope she has some one she can talk to, I would say she has full depression and probably needs psychiatric attention , stop drinking both coffee and alcohol and get off social media to sort out her mental health. So sad to see a young mother struggling so badly. What happened with her agency? Was she dropped? Would she ever get a manicure?🤢🤢🤢
She hasnt been on social media in about 2 weeks, apart from posting a few pics, and showing off her freebies! She hasnt "chatted" on camera for ages

Reactions: 4
That's €76 worth of stuff from that company. Doesn't even get a grid post. I genuinely don't understand how people are still sending her stuff. The interaction on her posts is abysmal.
And I didn’t see gifted either on her story

Reactions: 9
Its crazy how this greedy pig just accepts these freebies and NEVER does a giveaway her and her kids arent hard up for clothes. Like honestly could they pick a worse “influencer” to promote their stuff. I avoid any company that sends her stuff ...greedy lazy pointless instagrammer. Shes so unpopular WHY do they think she would influence anyone to buy anything ??

But somehow is still gaining followers every day 🤷‍♀️😅. Not suspicious at all ....
Just out of interest i scrolled through mine and graces mutual followers and even among my own circle I found old dormant pages of my friends and business pages that are now gone so i counted 12 followers that are definitely not active thats just among my own friends. Shes got loads of odd pages following her and inactive users. Blagger. Plus all her purchased bot followers

Reactions: 13
I honestly don’t think there’s any point in contacting these companies, well the smaller ones anyway...if they reach out to grace, she is obviously on their radar and they are fans...it would sicken ya.

Reactions: 6
Just out of interest i scrolled through mine and graces mutual followers and even among my own circle I found old dormant pages of my friends and business pages that are now gone so i counted 12 followers that are definitely not active thats just among my own friends. Shes got loads of odd pages following her and inactive users. Blagger. Plus all her purchased bot followers
Its a false economy really having so many inactive/fake pages. Sure thats why her engagement levels are so low. Its just a pity these companies seem to be only checking the follower numbers and nothing else 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
It looks like Dom is losing followers from her association with grace the other day 🧐

Reactions: 11
I’d say there was never any bad feeling in that group. They played the game and fooled people into thinking there was a falling out = discussion on here = people being intrigued by them. And there’s no such thing as bad press (as has been proven with the amount of complaints that have gone in and nothing has changed). They all know what they’re doing and that’s why it works. Unfollowed the lot of them, good luck to them all 👋🏻
Me too👊

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.