Faces By Grace #19 Harvested basil but still has a crusty vagazzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t bash me for this but I came on to see maybe Chris’s “best friend” was a childhood pet and that’s why that animal felt it ok to leave him and I was trying to give her a pass (although our dogs are siblings to us so I’d take to the bed for weeks) and that she was just being her usual cunty lazy bastard headed self and using his excuse as to why she hasn’t bothered her crusty fanny to do work. I won’t say decent because she wouldn’t know decent work if it smacked her across that 9 head she’s sporting. Anyways, to hear it was a genuine friend and he is in the first swing of grief.....she’s a bleeping monster. Pieta House for this alone need to cut ties. She is a crusty snotty fanny stain on society and I genuinely hurt for Chris that he accepts this behaviour. He’s going to become so bitter towards her and I hope it doesn’t effect the kids. Part of me thinks she didn’t turn down the night out as she’d lose her room deposit, she’d miss a chance to cry victim and manipulate that group to accept her duck ups and finally so that they couldn’t witch about her.
I reckon she didn’t cancel so she could hold on to her gal pals. She was probably afraid if she didn’t go they’d be talking about her and if she didn’t go she’d be further pushed out of the group. Jen, dom and Denise all seem have have seen each other for walks or have been tagging each other in things etc all through lock down and the only interaction with her was to say they were all still buds, I’d say she’s afraid of being on the outside and the FOMO would have killed her. Which would sad really if that were the case, as if they were really as close as she claims that wouldn’t be an issue. Also it could just be that she genuinely didn’t see what is wrong with what she did. Even if my partner told me to go and insisted, I still wouldn’t go.

Reactions: 10
A bit off topic but just had a look at Jens Journey on social blade. She's had some increase in followers the past 2 days. Was I totally naive thinking she was genuine ? Are they all at it buying followers ? Her jump these two days brings her nicely up over 110kView attachment 338655
I wouldn’t trust Jen fully. Look at who her friends are. Her content is the same everyday. ‘Hi’ food, surgery, Carter. That whole clique wants Instagram fame.

Reactions: 32
I wouldn’t trust Jen fully. Look at who her friends are. Her content is the same everyday. ‘Hi’ food, surgery, Carter. That whole clique wants Instagram fame.
Yep, after seeing their antics on Saturday I unfollowed any remaining ones. They're all Regina Georges.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Has she any sense at all. She is so out of touch that she thinks it’s okay to come on and play the sympathy card like that. Sod off, you were out Saturday night, over night with your best friends a few days after the father of your children lost his best friend.
My God. Who does that!!! I lost a very close friend a good few years back. It broke my heart.

Reactions: 18
There’s a go fund me page set up for the chap who died - no fear of lazy selfish grace sharing it but will make it all about her as per usual

Reactions: 23
There’s a go fund me page set up for the chap who died - no fear of lazy selfish grace sharing it but will make it all about her as per usual

Wow you’d think she’d share it on her stories to her many thousands of followers.

Reactions: 11
She should share it but I doubt she will cause there is no gain in it for her unfortunately

A bit off topic but just had a look at Jens Journey on social blade. She's had some increase in followers the past 2 days. Was I totally naive thinking she was genuine ? Are they all at it buying followers ? Her jump these two days brings her nicely up over 110kView attachment 338655
So Dom splits from her fiance and Grace goes on and on about her wedding and hair trials. Chris loses his friend and she goes on a big night out with her friends. No empathy, typical narcissist.
I actually liked Jen thought she was genuine enough but realise they are all the same just looking for freebies and tit feel better since I unfollowed them😄

Reactions: 13
She's such a dose. That poor man died less than a week ago yet she's going on like she's been offline for much longer cos she was being there for Crisps as she says. The guy passed away on tuesday. Between wednes & today she went for a trip around the shops, got her nails done, got her hair done, had a night out in a hotel, stayed out for brunch the day after the hotel and today sat on her bum for the day cos the poor little pookie had a wee fall. So when exactly has she "been there" for Crisps if you factor in all that.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
So one of Chris’ best friends dies suddenly and she is trying to “be there for Chris” by what heading on a night away and leaving him with 2 small children. That girl only thinks of herself...
I actually couldn’t believe when she went on for the chats today. My husband lost a friend a few years ago and last thing on my mind would be to go on a girls night out. I stayed at home for weeks with him and made sure him and our kids were well looked after so he had the proper time to grieve. While Grace just doesn’t give a flute about anyone but herself and all on the chats about me me me! Sooner these companies realise what a S.Show the better ..... welcome to the real world hun - Rant over

Reactions: 15
I actually couldn’t believe when she went on for the chats today. My husband lost a friend a few years ago and last thing on my mind would be to go on a girls night out. I stayed at home for weeks with him and made sure him and our kids were well looked after so he had the proper time to grieve. While Grace just doesn’t give a flute about anyone but herself and all on the chats about me me me! Sooner these companies realise what a S.Show the better ..... welcome to the real world hun - Rant over
Exactly the same situation here. My husbands friend died very tragically a few years ago, whilst on his honeymoon. To this day my husband can get quite down about it out of nowhere. But in the immediate days and weeks afterwards I was there for him - not swanning round with my mates, having drinks and brunch and getting my hair and nails done. She’s a disgrace. I always thought Chris was crazy for putting up with her but now I really think he should look long and hard at the woman he wants to make his wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m sorry but I doubt he was his “best friend” probably an acquaintance or someone he played football with once or twice, but it suits her to dramatise it for an excuse to be lazy all week (shocker!) .. if that was me and my boyfriends bestie died I wouldn’t be bleeping off for a girls night out like she did, posing and living her best life. Big bleeping lazy lump of shite she is

Reactions: 15
I reckon she didn’t cancel so she could hold on to her gal pals. She was probably afraid if she didn’t go they’d be talking about her and if she didn’t go she’d be further pushed out of the group. Jen, dom and Denise all seem have have seen each other for walks or have been tagging each other in things etc all through lock down and the only interaction with her was to say they were all still buds, I’d say she’s afraid of being on the outside and the FOMO would have killed her. Which would sad really if that were the case, as if they were really as close as she claims that wouldn’t be an issue. Also it could just be that she genuinely didn’t see what is wrong with what she did. Even if my partner told me to go and insisted, I still wouldn’t go.
I would also put money on her not cancelling because it was the perfect opportunity for Queen head to make as much of the night as possible all about her and play the chief mourner/grief thief

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but I doubt he was his “best friend” probably an acquaintance or someone he played football with once or twice, but it suits her to dramatise it for an excuse to be lazy all week (shocker!) .. if that was me and my boyfriends bestie died I wouldn’t be bleeping off for a girls night out like she did, posing and living her best life. Big bleeping lazy lump of shite she is

Knowing both of them, they where very close. They went to school together and hung around together.. live in the same area.. im shocked she is even mentioning Shaun's death.. the family have had a very hard time recently and they shouldn't have some "blogger" spreading their business everywhere.. im embrassed for her.. the lowest of the low.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Knowing both of them, they where very close. They went to school together and hung around together.. live in the same area.. im shocked she is even mentioning Shaun's death.. the family have had a very hard time recently and they shouldn't have some "blogger" spreading their business everywhere.. im embrassed for her.. the lowest of the low.
That's the thing about Grace, she can't hold her piss. Has to tell everyone when it absolutely not her place. People saying there is a GFM page, why would she not just share that saying it's close to her and Chris and would appreciate if people could help and let that be it. Try do something good and selfless.
I actually wonder does she have a brain cell at all.

Reactions: 25
Its what she did to Orlaith D all over again, but even worse this time since without her opening her big gob publically noone would know.
What did she gain from tell people, what was the motivation, was it to spread the word about the go fund me,....no.....is his family going to get any comfort from 175k randomers knowing their private lives...no...
The only one who thinks she's getting anything out of it is Faeces, she's looking for sympathy, it's her usual schtick, she's not getting the engagement she needs, she's called out on something, she hides for a while and comes back with her fake sick sad voice with some sob story...but this trumps them all so far.

Reactions: 32
That's the thing about Grace, she can't hold her piss. Has to tell everyone when it absolutely not her place. People saying there is a GFM page, why would she not just share that saying it's close to her and Chris and would appreciate if people could help and let that be it. Try do something good and selfless.
I actually wonder does she have a brain cell at all.
The GFM in fairness is after doing well without her, Grace would have to make that about her , she’d be singing the praises of herself if shared it thinking she got it passed the amount it’s at now

The GFM in fairness is after doing well without her, Grace would have to make that about her , she’d be singing the praises of herself if shared it thinking she got it passed the amount it’s at now
Probably wouldn’t make much of a difference if she shared it or not because bought followers don’t donate and we all know the majority of hers are bought.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.