Faces By Grace #19 Harvested basil but still has a crusty vagazzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a liar , poor Shaun only died last Tuesday , 6 days ago not a week and a half like she said in her stories. He was buried only today.

He was only laid to rest this morning , totally agree with you.
I was just going to say. He died on the 1st. So sad 😞.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
She had to be trolling to say she was being there for Chris when everyone knows she was away and out. It’s a wind up!

Reactions: 9
Jesus Christ. She is one selfish selfish selfish human. How the duck can you go out with your girlfriends, do lunch, hair, nails, whatever else she has been up to the last 2 weeks or so, even captioning a grid post about all she wanted was a night out with her best friends, as her fiancée just lost his best friend? duck. Me. Words fail me on this one. I'm not sure am I just too sensitive around this as I've been there myself or what but when I lost one of my best friends to suicide (not saying that's the case here either) 4 years ago, my partner never would have even dreamed of that carry on and was nothing but supportive during the worst time ever I have ever experienced, never would he have gone out with the boys like that and if he did and I saw a post like that I can only imagine the hurt I would have felt...... Chris must be devastated and she does that..... God love him being engaged to her. What a future to look forward to.......

Such a liar , poor Shaun only died last Tuesday , 6 days ago not a week and a half like she said in her stories. He was buried only today.

He was only laid to rest this morning , totally agree with you.
Wow, lying about that is shocking. So she went out like that on Saturday night after this poor man died (rip) Tuesday and was a best friend of Chris 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Wasn’t she on on Wednesday about how she was meeting Jen for a stroll around the shops?!

Reactions: 24
I lost my best friend a few years ago and it was devastating! The shock of it and the emptiness and guilt that one person was missing when our group of friends met up was heartbreaking. I was single at the time but if my boyfriend fecked off for a night away with buddies he wouldnt be my boyfriend for much longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I lost my best friend a few years ago and it was devastating! The shock of it and the emptiness and guilt that one person was missing when our group of friends met up was heartbreaking. I was single at the time but if my boyfriend fecked off for a night away with buddies he wouldnt be my boyfriend for much longer.
I’m so sorry for your loss 💗
And I would be of the same mind as you, I would end up resenting that person for not being there for me when needed most

Reactions: 11
I remember an Uncle of mine losing one of his best friends it honestly changed him. He was never the same after. It's life altering, from then on anytime they met as a group it was different. You wouldn't know though maybe Chris wanted to be alone, can't imagine Grace being sensitive or helpful about it all. She'd depress the life out of ya on a normal day.

Reactions: 13
I’m so sorry for your loss 💗
And I would be of the same mind as you, I would end up resenting that person for not being there for me when needed most
Thank you!

I hope Chris is getting support from Grace and also his extended family. It will be a difficult Christmas as people arent meeting up with friends as much due to Covid and then to lose a friend and potentially not being able to see your other friends.

For us it really tore our group apart. We were a fair bit younger than Chris when it happened but we couldnt deal with our grief together. Often you dont just lose the friend that died.

Reactions: 8
She was at a funeral looking like that. Jesus Christ
She sickens me , I seen shares of his death by friends and he was such a loss. If memory serves me correct she was posting about mental health talking the night he passed away. She’s such a hypocrite,

my best friend passed away very suddenly 3,5 years ago and I wasn’t right for weeks and my partner was with me every step of the way, he didn’t even go to work he just sat and cuddles me.But this wan Swans off

Reactions: 10
‘All I’ve wanted all year is a night out with my best friends’ while her partner is grieving one of his?! Oh lord!! 🙈
Just like she was broadcasting about her wedding hair trial when her friends engagement broke down. I actually can't believe what a nasty selfish yoke she is!

Reactions: 8
Wasn’t she on on Wednesday about how she was meeting Jen for a stroll around the shops?!
She was off out shopping and lunch with Jen on Wednesday, the day after Chris’s friend passed on Tuesday. What exactly does she think being there for someone is? Talking into your phone in an irritating sad voice. Maybe he told her to go out, could you imagine having to deal with her moping around when you are in the depths of it yourself. She’s not a supportive partner to him, that’s plain to see, even before his friend passing came to light. He supports her far more than she supports him. Always the grace show.

Reactions: 22
I go between thinking he’s a saint or he needs to man up and stop enabling her. Wouldn’t surprise me if he told to go have her night away as I’ve said many times he enables her.
Even if he did tell her to go. You just wouldn't. I certainly wouldn't anyway. And the last thing I would do is post about it on instagram.

I lost someone close to me 7 years ago and my partner didn't leave my side for about a week. Even when I was screaming at him to get away from me. He would sit in another room because he knew I needed him there, even if I was being a total witch.

I imagine Chris was out himself with the lads or something, the way you do when you've all lost someone. So it probably would have been pointless for her to stay at home but to post about being out with friends on instagram is just so insensitive.

Reactions: 12
There was a big fundraiser for him, you think she would have tried to help his poor family?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
A bit off topic but just had a look at Jens Journey on social blade. She's had some increase in followers the past 2 days. Was I totally naive thinking she was genuine ? Are they all at it buying followers ? Her jump these two days brings her nicely up over 110k
Screenshot_20201207-211814.png

Reactions: 3
Don’t bash me for this but I came on to see maybe Chris’s “best friend” was a childhood pet and that’s why that animal felt it ok to leave him and I was trying to give her a pass (although our dogs are siblings to us so I’d take to the bed for weeks) and that she was just being her usual cunty lazy bastard headed self and using his excuse as to why she hasn’t bothered her crusty fanny to do work. I won’t say decent because she wouldn’t know decent work if it smacked her across that 9 head she’s sporting. Anyways, to hear it was a genuine friend and he is in the first swing of grief.....she’s a bleeping monster. Pieta House for this alone need to cut ties. She is a crusty snotty fanny stain on society and I genuinely hurt for Chris that he accepts this behaviour. He’s going to become so bitter towards her and I hope it doesn’t effect the kids. Part of me thinks she didn’t turn down the night out as she’d lose her room deposit, she’d miss a chance to cry victim and manipulate that group to accept her duck ups and finally so that they couldn’t witch about her.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.