Faces By Grace #19 Harvested basil but still has a crusty vagazzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't understand her either, when my husband's friend passed away I wouldn't have even dreamt of leaving him for a night away. Selfish behaviour.

Reactions: 4
I can't understand her either, when my husband's friend passed away I wouldn't have even dreamt of leaving him for a night away. Selfish behaviour.

I don’t her mentality other then just a self obsessed so and so and only ever thinks of herself 24/7 but we all kinda know that. I don’t get him not growing a pair of balls either and not speaking up to her I couldn’t sit there listening to my partner bang on about themselves and making a close friends death of mine all about them, I honestly wouldn’t be able to bite my lip. I always get the impression that he walks around on egg shells with her and let’s her away with most of the stuff she does/or doesn’t do in most cases for an easy quieter life.

Reactions: 11
I’d say he shipped her and the kids off to deal with it. ( her probably being the biggest child and the hardest of work) I’d say she more of a hindrance than help.

Reactions: 17
Anyone with any experience of loss wouldn't behave like this. It is not normal and a very glaring light on how obnoxious and selfish she is. She's lost someone she loved but I suppose she used that for an ad too so shouldn't expect any better from her.

Reactions: 13
Oh dear the Christmas jammies photo which hasn’t been photoshopped that leg is not the same legs or body as she was posting of herself in the polka dot dress at the weekend which makes the whole issue of the photoshopping so much more obvious to everyone and makes herself look so so foolish

Reactions: 30
Oh dear the Christmas jammies photo which hasn’t been photoshopped that leg is not the same legs or body as she was posting of herself in the polka dot dress at the weekend which makes the whole issue of the photoshopping so much more obvious to everyone and makes herself look so so foolish
First thing I noticed too.. 😂😂

Reactions: 8
She seems to think it’s Christmas night. Going by the clock behind her it’s six o clock. She should be bathing them and putting them to bed never mind movies and hot chocolate

Reactions: 10
So Dom splits from her fiance and Grace goes on and on about her wedding and hair trials. Chris loses his friend and she goes on a big night out with her friends. No empathy, typical narcissist.
It’s the Grace Show! No one else matters

Reactions: 14
What about this so called agency shes signed to. It has no followers and only follows faces by couch. Very strange

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is it Christmas night lads ?! Jaysus where did the time go at all?! 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She seems to think it’s Christmas night. Going by the clock behind her it’s six o clock. She should be bathing them and putting them to bed never mind movies and hot chocolate
Its just for the photo, kids were in bed by 6.20 id say!

Reactions: 6
View attachment 339838
Shes deluded if she thinks people believe she doesn't photoshop
I wish she showed herself like this and in clothes that suit her size. I am prob around this size and would love to see what she actually looks like. If she was honest and talked about sizes and how clothes fit it would be so much better. I cannot bare looking at so many other size 8 bloggers, it is so unrelatable for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Did ye see the "please adhere to social distancing while shopping in Penney's" on her post. Bloody ironic as she has broken so many rules. Didnt she have friends over and go on many non essential trips and then a hotel overnight with friends from other households at the weekend!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Did ye see the "please adhere to social distancing while shopping in Penney's" on her post. Bloody ironic as she has broken so many rules. Didnt she have friends over and go on many non essential trips and then a hotel overnight with friends from other households at the weekend!
Not forgetting her Penney’s video at the start of the last lockdown with no mask on that she then edited

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.