Faces By Grace #19 Harvested basil but still has a crusty vagazzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit off topic but just had a look at Jens Journey on social blade. She's had some increase in followers the past 2 days. Was I totally naive thinking she was genuine ? Are they all at it buying followers ? Her jump these two days brings her nicely up over 110kView attachment 338655
She got a really nice shout out from the dalydishes on Sunday so that's why she got a few 100 I'd say. I don't think her and Dominique buy followers in fairness. They have slowly and steadily grown over the years

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion: Chez cheese, frozen peas, nearly 33 and still can't pronounce the letter T

• Haha
Reactions: 111
Mind blown!!!! So let me get this straight as I feel like it couldn't be true...

Chris is grieving for the sudden death of his best friend, which must be agony, and a few days after the death Grace posts a photo of herself saying "all
I wanted all year was a night out with my best friends"..... surely no.... can't have... insensitive much? What a kick in the balls!!!!

I don't follow her so just catching up, so please tell me I've taken it all up wrong as your wife to be COULDNT post that, never mind go on a night out. My mind is blown.

I could have misread and misinterpreted all of this so sorry if I have. As I said I'm not a follower so just flipping between this and insta

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Mind blown!!!! So let me get this straight as I feel like it couldn't be true...

Chris is grieving for the sudden death of his best friend, which must be agony, and a few days after the death Grace posts a photo of herself saying "all
I wanted all year was a night out with my best friends"..... surely no.... can't have... insensitive much? What a kick in the balls!!!!

I don't follow her so just catching up, so please tell me I've taken it all up wrong as your wife to be COULDNT post that, never mind go on a night out. My mind is blown.

I could have misread and misinterpreted all of this so sorry if I have. As I said I'm not a follower so just flipping between this and insta
I’m the same in total and utter disbelief at her. Actually raging that someone could be that cold, insensitive and self centred to someone you love that you are going to spend the rest of your life with. She must be in such pain, grief, shock at the loss of his best friend and she swanning of the next day to Liffey valley to shop and lunch, then her hair appt and then the overnight with her friends. She wasn’t even in a hurry home the next day to him as had brunch and then couldn’t even let him have the day of the funeral as all about her falling. I would have just jumped up and pretended didn’t happen rather than stress him going out the door to his friends funeral. And I seen the service online and he’s devasted and it’s all her her her. All the times he’s supported her and when he needs it where is she. Run Chris as hopefully you’ve seen what a cold, Uncompassionate, hard hearted, self centred witch that she is. Cue her taking to the bed with anxiety 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 40
I’m the same in total and utter disbelief at her. Actually raging that someone could be that cold, insensitive and self centred to someone you love that you are going to spend the rest of your life with. She must be in such pain, grief, shock at the loss of his best friend and she swanning of the next day to Liffey valley to shop and lunch, then her hair appt and then the overnight with her friends. She wasn’t even in a hurry home the next day to him as had brunch and then couldn’t even let him have the day of the funeral as all about her falling. I would have just jumped up and pretended didn’t happen rather than stress him going out the door to his friends funeral. And I seen the service online and he’s devasted and it’s all her her her. All the times he’s supported her and when he needs it where is she. Run Chris as hopefully you’ve seen what a cold, Uncompassionate, hard hearted, self centred witch that she is. Cue her taking to the bed with anxiety 😡

Exactly this.

I honestly hope Chris is reading here and he realises her behaviour isn't normal

Reactions: 15
I dont understand how somebody can be so far removed from reality that they can
A - Talk about another families loss and turn into something about them
B- In the next breath talk about falling on their arse.
I know because of social media we have all become more self involved as a generation but this is narcissism

Reactions: 22
Poor Chris. So heartbreaking to lose a friend in these circumstances 💔 So devastating what that family & his friends are going through

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I was wondering if she came on with her sob story just to increase engagement on her olivia ad.

Reactions: 3
the more I hear about her heading out for a girls night on Saturday night the more pissed off I feel. Like take COVID out of it all. Why would you go out on a girls night when your other half/husband/boyfriend best friend has just died, like he is still mourning the same way but there will be no traditional wake or funeral.

How selfish can you be??? No one would actually do it, she clearly has no respect for the poor fella that has passed away......

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Wow I’m really shocked that anyone could behave like that, her poor husband , a girls night would be last thing on my mind , I unfollowed her a long time ago she’s a melt

Reactions: 8
Let's spin this the other way around... so imagine Grace's friend died today... dom or jen or whoever.....imagine how upset she would be ... the pain she would feel...

Then imagine chris went off shopping tomorrow to liffey valley for the day with his pal... then imagine Chris went on a night away this Saturday and posted about his best friends....

Grace would flip I'd say.... I cant actually understand her logic.. its fucked up big time ....

• Heart
Reactions: 43
“I havent been on in a while or filming anything cos chris’s best friend passed away and ive just been trying to be here for him as much as I can” shes never been out n about MORE than this week ... shes such a scumbag. Using that lads death as some kind of excuse. Shes scum then straight into an ad. Hope she reads here ffs. Shes a sham.

Reactions: 36
havnt watched the stories but after reading comments that she went straight into an ad, clearly she was trying to increase engagement.. horrible to use someone else’s grief to your own benefit..

Reactions: 13
Off topic but did any of ye see paul stensons last story ? Voduzhair named someone as a winner of their big comp.. then chsng d it to a different winner 😨 he actually called the company out for it. 😂😂 Bad form of the company to do that to the winner.

People love misery, misery gets people more followers. Just look at rachel gorry, big c and me. Autism mammy... I could go on.. but to go from talking about someone dying and straight to an ad is a bit much. She could have waited a few hours at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Just noticed the post was edited an hour ago, other competition posts for the giveaways also in the last hour so tbh I’d say damage control for the T&C’s part but they should defo acknowledge it, maybe Denise is still too hungover and acting the silly maggot since Saturdays mess

Attachments

Let's spin this the other way around... so imagine Grace's friend died today... dom or jen or whoever.....imagine how upset she would be ... the pain she would feel...

Then imagine chris went off shopping tomorrow to liffey valley for the day with his pal... then imagine Chris went on a night away this Saturday and posted about his best friends....

Grace would flip I'd say.... I cant actually understand her logic.. its fucked up big time ....
sure he had to come home because she was hungry!! I doubt he would be allowed go to the toilet

Reactions: 14
“I havent been on in a while or filming anything cos chris’s best friend passed away and ive just been trying to be here for him as much as I can” shes never been out n about MORE than this week ... shes such a scumbag. Using that lads death as some kind of excuse. Shes scum then straight into an ad. Hope she reads here ffs. Shes a sham.
That’s exactly what a narcissist does. She’s using his best friends passing as an excuse for her being a lazy sod. Just like she touts anxiety whenever she’s questioned on her crappy behaviour. She genuinely would use any excuse and her favourite excuses are the ones very few people would dare question - mental health and grief. She’s knows this and she exploits it. She’s dangerous and, like we have always said on here, she makes a mockery of those genuinely suffering from mental health issues.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.