Faces By Grace #19 Harvested basil but still has a crusty vagazzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she just put a chair on the other side of the baby jail so she can sit on her arse and watch him but still have a barrier between them? That’s just so strange if that’s the case, like why would you want a barrier between you and your child unless you were doing something unsafe?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I thought she had anxiety in the shops? Why is she going in on the second day of restrictions being lifted when it’s likely to be bedlam...

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I thought she had anxiety in the shops? Why is she going in on the second day of restrictions being lifted when it’s likely to be bedlam...
Because she has no choice because the cleaner is there today and she would feel even more lazy sitting on her big arse watching the cleaner clean her own house! Imagine being a stay at home mother no job and having a cleaner! Taking a mortgage break saving money why couldn’t they get rid of the cleaner and save some money oh because god forbid grace actually doing abit of house work it’s embarrassing clean your own house

Reactions: 32
I'm actually so annoyed about the Nuud ad! I use it, love it, it's so much more than a deodorant and she didn't talk about any of the good stuff at all! She just made it seem like you shouldn't wash for a week! I'm fewmin she's done this ad 🙄

Reactions: 17
I remember following her a for about 2 days while she was in Spain or somewhere for a family holiday and all she did was whinge and drink cans.

Im not airy fairy or into manifestion or any of thst shite but honestly... if you go anywhere and sit and whinge its gonna be shite. Look up activities you like, book a massage and get a bleeping grip!
It's a website waroninstagrammers.com. It lets you look at Instagrammers timelines/stories without giving them views and activity on their page.
I can’t find the site could someone link it?

Does anyone know why she keeps the youngest in a baby cage? I’ve never seen anything like it. I don’t know anyone that does this.

I’m assuming it’s because she can keep him in one place but that means he cant explore and stuff.

It’s so weird. I don’t get it.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Like bloody clockwork off out of a Wednesday. She’s a joke!!! Also thanks re the link to that website just had a nose there

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know why she keeps the youngest in a baby cage? I’ve never seen anything like it. I don’t know anyone that does this.

I’m assuming it’s because she can keep him in one place but that means he cant explore and stuff.

It’s so weird. I don’t get it.
He’s very cute bless him..

Reactions: 5
Buying followers and paying a cleaner yet she's on a mortgage break! Ehmm wtf

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Buying followers and paying a cleaner yet she's on a mortgage break! Ehmm wtf
There is no way she was ever on a mortgage break. Even if she was earning no income (highly unlikely) he would have gotten his lump sum from redundancy

Reactions: 18
Has she just put a chair on the other side of the baby jail so she can sit on her arse and watch him but still have a barrier between them? That’s just so strange if that’s the case, like why would you want a barrier between you and your child unless you were doing something unsafe?
Oh my lord... It looks like it's up against where the gate opens.. he can probably open the gate so she has barricaded it to keep him in 🥺

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Why is the toddler in baby jail? I'm wondering is it so she can keep him safe while she snoozes/checks out of parenting

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.