Faces By Grace #19 Harvested basil but still has a crusty vagazzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it lasts for 3 days then why do you need to carry it around in your handbag?
Unless you're a session moth which fbg isn't, sure didnt she have a nap during prinks before? 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I know it’s a wild idea but what’s wrong with washing daily and applying regular deodorant that lasts one day?!

Haven't even seen the ad in question but I need to use either Drichlor or Perspiex (sp?!) because no regular antiperspirant works for me. (And they both last 72 hours approx.) Doesn't mean you shouldn't wash every 72 hours 😂

Also, 72 hours for an antiperspirant is not usual. For a deodorant....yuck.

Reactions: 6
Its been a while since I actually looked at Grace's page, but looked at war on Instagrammers just there. She does not look well in those videos. I don't comment on her weight but there has to be something up, it's piled on very quickly. Her face is very bloated, she just doesn't look well.

Reactions: 11
Is that video absolutely horrifically edited or is it just me?? It’s just very jumpy and in bits where it should just be one sentence?

Reactions: 5
Dafuq was that last ad about 🙈🙈🙈 fml 😂🤦🤢 I don't need to see anyone fingering their pits 😬 shes just taking any ad at this stage just for the money

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does she sound like she has a dose of the flu and constipation

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her fingers eaten down to the knuckle 🤢 agree with previous comments.... she looks dreadful in that vid.. very very unwell

Reactions: 5
Its been a while since I actually looked at Grace's page, but looked at war on Instagrammers just there. She does not look well in those videos. I don't comment on her weight but there has to be something up, it's piled on very quickly. Her face is very bloated, she just doesn't look well.
Is War on Instagrammers a thread here or an Instagram account?

Reactions: 1
It's a website waroninstagrammers.com. It lets you look at Instagrammers timelines/stories without giving them views and activity on their page.

Reactions: 12
Anyone think she’s been sacked from Dove? All other Dove BAs have put up stories and grid posts again today/yesterday. Doireann G and Trishas transformation to name two. I would imagine they have to do a certain number. Grace might be late doing it, nothing new there, or she could have been told to take a hike by the brand. She went on and on about that next level day bath to promote it and then complains about itchy sore vagina issues as content for a week after. Of course people are gonna think it was the Dove, not a good thing for the brand to be associated with! Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s been given the boot and she’s licking her wounds. That or we are in for the mother of all MH moans and it will be all cause of tattle and trolls commenting on her paid content grid posts.
I’ve seen her sponsored post todsy

A website

Is that video absolutely horrifically edited or is it just me?? It’s just very jumpy and in bits where it should just be one sentence?
It was terrible and what’s with her voice. Sounds like she has strep throat or something

Reactions: 1
€12.95??? Yes it may last 6-7 weeks but it’s a lot to spend on a deodorant that you might not even like/work for you
Aldi do a great roll on 89c I wouldn’t go beyond it. I get the mens roll on for my son as Lynx is only for the body. But Aldi’s version of lynx is just as good.

Her face is looking very shiny! I don’t follow her either but she does look like she’s need a shower.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.