Faces By Grace #19 Harvested basil but still has a crusty vagazzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Minus followere pretty much everyday for months and then bam +94 out of nowhere when she has basically had no content. Pull the other one Grace!!!

Reactions: 30
She doesnt even have the smarts to buy the followers on a day she actually posted content to try and hide it!

Reactions: 15
So sick of her buying followers. And doing her crap ads. Wait for 'my covid journey' next. 🙄

Reactions: 8
It's a website waroninstagrammers.com. It lets you look at Instagrammers timelines/stories without giving them views and activity on their page.

I constantly try to find this website when it’s mentioned but I can never find it?

Reactions: 5
Ah look tomorrow's Wednesday, so we'll get a bit of Haydo in the park while the cleaner works
How in Gods name does she need a cleaner when shes home 24/7, i dont care if she had 10 kids, theres NO NEED! shes just a lazy 🐄

Covid?
Explains the absence.
I thought the very same! Shes been missing for too long now.... She will NEVER admit it tho cos she will be lynched for the ammount of times she broke lockdown🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
How in Gods name does she need a cleaner when shes home 24/7, i dont care if she had 10 kids, theres NO NEED! shes just a lazy 🐄

I thought the very same! Shes been missing for too long now.... She will NEVER admit it tho cos she will be lynched for the ammount of times she broke lockdown🙄
Said it the other day. 100pc convinced she had symptoms - even when there's no ads this lump of shite has some shihe contenh up like gooey risotto or oah milk for our viewing displeasure.
No way she took time off the gram for any reason other than she had to (and that includes her MH).
Only things that could shame her off are a) she was breaking guidelines and couldn't post or b) actually having Covid

Reactions: 8
If someone had the time to set up an Instagram account with all the brands she’s flogging then we could all follow and agree to boycott them they’d be quick enough to stop sending her stuff.

Maybe if company’s saw the real truth rather than fake accounts they’d be quick enough to stop send her (and anyone else who’s a dose) stuff and maybe send it to real people to try

Reactions: 9
I don't think she had covid. I just think she has no content. No one is sending her freebies to promote. Maybe she's stressed or worried about earning a living in the future? You can't live off 1 deodorant ad.

Reactions: 22
I don't think she had covid. I just think she has no content. No one is sending her freebies to promote. Maybe she's stressed or worried about earning a living in the future? You can't live off 1 deodorant ad.
But.... She'll save on not having to wash for 3-7 days

• Haha
  • Sick
She must be delighted she has somewhere to go instead of hanging around at the industrial estate pond when the Wednesday cleaner is in

Poor Haydn Dance monkey dance

• Haha
She literally goes out on Wednesday...

She says she’s not one for a mad look around the shops yet goes out on the first day out of lockdown 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She must be delighted she has somewhere to go instead of hanging around at the industrial estate pond when the Wednesday cleaner is in

Poor Haydn Dance monkey dance
I just took a look all her shopping done on line!! Really!! any Irish company should NOT associate with her!! Shop local they all promote!! Sickening

Reactions: 12
I know what I'm going to say isnt very complimentary but honestly Grace looks like a traveller this morning. I think its the dark hair the way she has it up abd the chain etc. No shade to travellers but she definitely has that distinct look.... least that child will be left out from behind the railing for a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Those boots on poor Hay hay. Not only are the ridiculous, they are impractical for a toddler to walk in

Reactions: 24
I think its the dark hair the way she has it up and the chain etc. No shade to travellers but she definitely has that distinct look.... least that child will be left out from behind the railing for a bit.
She really needs a decent hairdresser to do SOMETHING with her hair?? It's completely shapeless and straggly- it's like my teenage daughters was before she copped herself on and decided to take a bit of pride in her appearance? She needs an easy style that doesn't need much attention (cause God knows if it requires effort, that just won't happen!) Anyone I know from a traveller background looks a million times more groomed than she does!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think it’s hilarious that it’s always Wednesday when the cleaner comes to clean her manky gaff that she gets up washes herself and Hayden and actually goes out and pretends she’s being productive when in fact if the cleaner wasn’t coming you’d be still sitting on the couch in your pjs having ME time

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think it’s hilarious that it’s always Wednesday when the cleaner comes to clean her manky gaff that she gets up washes herself and Hayden and actually goes out and pretends she’s being productive when in fact if the cleaner wasn’t coming you’d be still sitting on the couch in your pjs having ME time
A cleaner when she’s at hone all day!! Serious notions.. wonder is the cleaner on Tattle?? Did the washing ever come back or are they still doing it?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.