Faces By Grace #19 Harvested basil but still has a crusty vagazzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be a "Tallaght huns" thing! Ali D does it too🙄
In fairness she has 3 to keep an eye on and they’re a good bit younger than hay hay, plus Ali doesn’t sit on her hole all day everyday watching them behind bars shouting at them to perform for her

• Heart
Reactions: 41
He wasnt working there long enough to get any redundancy
[/QUOTE]

Legally they didn't have to pay. But apparently the company gave a fairly generous payoff to all staff

Its about 25 euro for delivery and 2 tubes but worth every cent and lasts ages 😁 I should start a petition to become nuuds #ba 😂😂😂
I read that first as €25 for delivery 😳😳. I would want them to come in rub it in my armpits every 3 days for that delivery charge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has she actually admitted to having a cleaner? Because if she has it is a bleeping disgrace.. can she not clean her own house? That’s absolutely outrageous 🤦‍♀️
Ah now in fairness I too have a cleaner that comes once a week for two hours! I guess the difference is I work full time so I agree someone sitting on their hole all day shouldn’t have one but for those of us working full time, commuting and having kids it can be a godsend 🙈

Reactions: 16
Ah now in fairness I too have a cleaner that comes once a week for two hours! I guess the difference is I work full time so I agree someone sitting on their hole all day shouldn’t have one but for those of us working full time, commuting and having kids it can be a godsend 🙈
I know lots of people that have cleaners it’s not a big deal but the difference is that those people have kids and are not at home due to working full time, like yourself. If she actually has a cleaner whilst sitting at home all day churning out tit of IGTVs once a month she needs to get her priorities straight!

Reactions: 17
Agggghhh. She's so annoying.
+94 on social blade yesterday, and +2 today...she's not even posting anything remotely interesting that might merit any increase in followers.
She BLATANTLY buying them! It annoys the life out of me thag she thinks she can be so brazen and get away with it!!

Also totally agree with others, Ali Dee is in a very different position to Grace. She has 4 kids, 3 for whom are babies!! And she's nearly always in the "baby jail" with them, and as soon as her husband gets home from work he is in there with them too. I don't judge her for one minute needing to restrict their freedom!

Reactions: 21
Is it possible to photoshop video??
exhibit A: extremely smooth carpet between her legs!!
B: what the duck is wrong with her thigh??!
You can edit live video on snow and facetune 2, you can turn on the camera and move the sliders around while youre recording or edit afterwards, it's pretty nuts what you can do.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Agggghhh. She's so annoying.
+94 on social blade yesterday, and +2 today...she's not even posting anything remotely interesting that might merit any increase in followers.
She BLATANTLY buying them! It annoys the life out of me thag she thinks she can be so brazen and get away with it!!
If she had any bit of intelligence she could at least run a competition or something at the start of the week to mask the sudden jump in followers! But then again, it wouldn't be like her to do a giveaway when she could just have it herself, this is the woman who had 3 gifted coffee machines after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She was in such a rush to reopen after lockdown she fell going in........ Oh wait no that can't be it.......

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.