Faces By Grace #19 Harvested basil but still has a crusty vagazzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don't get the wishing for a certain gender, we have 2 of the same. I never once thought about what gender "I wanted" I wanted a healthy baby. I've seen far too many people go through heartache while pregnant to worry about what gender my baby was.
Funnily enough, we did find out what both of ours were, the second time around we had to, there was an issue found at 20 weeks, and if the baby was the other gender it would have been devastating news, with the gender it was, this meant it was a much less serious condition.
We didn't tell anyone, but the number of people who said to me "bet you're hoping for Y cause you have X at home" was unreal, and I wanted to punch every one of them in the face for being insensitive pricks. 🤣 🤣

Reactions: 11
I’m not sure I can go there

I feel I’m scraping the bottom of life’s blogger barrel entertaining myself with the tit show Grace has to offer

Not sure I can expose myself the the absolute dregs of bloggerville that Claire has to offer.

I followed her on Snap for a few weeks back in the day when she just shouted a lot/drank cans/sang badly and pissed her self.
Totally agree, I went to read there got about a page and a half in and couldn’t. Whatever about Grace, Balding is a whole other kettle of fish and I can’t bring myself so even click on her page anymore. Don’t understand how someone who has gorgeous kids, a fab house, clearly a lovely husband can be so vile. I mean whatever about how “ disgusting “ grace can be, Balding is next level in every way. 😨🥶

Reactions: 7
I honestly don't get the wishing for a certain gender, we have 2 of the same. I never once thought about what gender "I wanted" I wanted a healthy baby. I've seen far too many people go through heartache while pregnant to worry about what gender my baby was.
Funnily enough, we did find out what both of ours were, the second time around we had to, there was an issue found at 20 weeks, and if the baby was the other gender it would have been devastating news, with the gender it was, this meant it was a much less serious condition.
We didn't tell anyone, but the number of people who said to me "bet you're hoping for Y cause you have X at home" was unreal, and I wanted to punch every one of them in the face for being insensitive pricks. 🤣 🤣
I got the same comments and I’m still getting the same , even from midwives who should know better than to be spouting off comments like that . I got “Oh your husband must be sick of his life now , 3 girls! Hahaha” Eh, no , my husband is really happy , as he keeps saying it, he just wanted a happy healthy baby. I have to say the worst and most shocking and hurtful comment I got this time was “I think you should stop now and not have anymore children because of the problems and stressful situation you went through at the start of this one and you’re 36 , which is considered old, don’t mean to offend you ” And that didn’t come from a stranger ! That came from a member of my husband’s family ! Like what?!!!!! So my job is stressful , does that mean I just pack it in because it’s a stressful and have no job “ah shur it’ll be grand , at least I won’t have be stressed sometimes !” I just said “Well, that’s up to my husband and I to decide, but thank you for that!”
Sorry, I just had to get off my chest 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think graces spaces has just realised she has nothing further to add to Insta. Imagine putting a cup in front of a Christmas tree at that hour of the morning. It screams I’ve no content so I’ll use my cup instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think graces spaces has just realised she has nothing further to add to Insta. Imagine putting a cup in front of a Christmas tree at that hour of the morning. It screams I’ve no content so I’ll use my cup instead.

Always the way. Usually influencers start with expensive gifts and as time goes on if you don't get enough interactions you'll see the sweet companies/card companies and mugs etc.her hiding her cat was her last resort for content..she's dried out thank God. Now for the sob story/train wreck content. Strap in😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Always the way. Usually influencers start with expensive gifts and as time goes on if you don't get enough interactions you'll see the sweet companies/card companies and mugs etc.her hiding her cat was her last resort for content..she's dried out thank God. Now for the sob story/train wreck content. Strap in😂
I still don’t understand how she’d get so many people to play along with the missing cat story.

Reactions: 5
Anyone think she’s been sacked from Dove? All other Dove BAs have put up stories and grid posts again today/yesterday. Doireann G and Trishas transformation to name two. I would imagine they have to do a certain number. Grace might be late doing it, nothing new there, or she could have been told to take a hike by the brand. She went on and on about that next level day bath to promote it and then complains about itchy sore vagina issues as content for a week after. Of course people are gonna think it was the Dove, not a good thing for the brand to be associated with! Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s been given the boot and she’s licking her wounds. That or we are in for the mother of all MH moans and it will be all cause of tattle and trolls commenting on her paid content grid posts.

Reactions: 20
Anyone think she’s been sacked from Dove? All other Dove BAs have put up stories and grid posts again today/yesterday. Doireann G and Trishas transformation to name two. I would imagine they have to do a certain number. Grace might be late doing it, nothing new there, or she could have been told to take a hike by the brand. She went on and on about that next level day bath to promote it and then complains about itchy sore vagina issues as content for a week after. Of course people are gonna think it was the Dove, not a good thing for the brand to be associated with! Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s been given the boot and she’s licking her wounds. That or we are in for the mother of all MH moans and it will be all cause of tattle and trolls commenting on her paid content grid posts.
She very often posts her ads days after everyone else because she is dog lazy and can't be bothered posting when she's supposed to

Reactions: 19
Ah look tomorrow's Wednesday, so we'll get a bit of Haydo in the park while the cleaner works

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I am sure she was contacted anyway by them. If it caused her health issues I’m sure they wouldn’t be too pleased. The just eat discount advert was a tit show. Basically waiting until we’ll after she had order and eaten to mention it.

Reactions: 4
I am sure she was contacted anyway by them. If it caused her health issues I’m sure they wouldn’t be too pleased. The just eat discount advert was a tit show. Basically waiting until we’ll after she had order and eaten to mention it.
That post was awful. I had already ordered food and was raging I missed the discount 😔 The kids had new hoodies on and the person who sent them had to comment on the post for some recognition, she never bothered her hole thanking them or mentioning at all! How many other freebies has she gotten and not shown!? hole.

Omg she’s back. No photoshop there.

Reactions: 17
Why is she wearing what she is wearing. Surely she could have ditched the cream yoke

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm actually shocked at people getting their knickers in a twist over them wishing for a boy. Can the women here honestly say they didn't wish for a certain gender? Like obviously it goes without saying as a parent you wish for the babies health first and foremost but I don't get the outrage at all. I wished for a girl on my second pregnancy and it was a boy. Do I love him any less?? Absolutely not. Bit ridiculous tbh.

I think the issue people have is that this lacks any tact or decorum whatsoever. Sure, if talking to close friends and family you might give a hint to a preference, but to throw it up on Instagram publicly is another thing altogether, no matter how many followers you have.

Reactions: 8
€12.95??? Yes it may last 6-7 weeks but it’s a lot to spend on a deodorant that you might not even like/work for you

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.