Faces By Grace #19 Harvested basil but still has a crusty vagazzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say she’s caught a case of WTF am I doin’ here

Think of all of the crop of bloggers she came up with

Lisa Jordan
Rosie
Sosue was more OG
Pippa would class herself a different league but all the Big Bloggers all working hard trying to get our dollah’s,

I can’t think of others but I’m sure there are ones with side gigs/brands/branding etc hustling to change, move, adapt, grow to keep the following keep the cash flowin in but..

She’s just layin on her gifted couch Suppin’ gifted coffee delighted her kids are in creche so she can pretend to do yoga

Blogger life is passing her by

Passed her by

Reactions: 31
Frankie is a child. She's what, 3? I can guarantee that if I was pregnant, my daughter would also be insisting it's a girl.

I've gone through the comments on Mags post and I cannot see where they are hoping for a boy or even alluding to such. Please, by all means correct me if I'm wrong. But I don't agree with slating a newly pregnant couple who've endured IVF if it's not actually true.

And no, I'm not a fan of Grace, not at all.
I saw a hash tag somewhere along the way on Mags' wife post and it was #pleasebeaboy so it was definitely said by one of them and not just Frankie. As you said you'd take no notice if it was a child saying it cause they know no different.

Reactions: 6
Frankie is a child. She's what, 3? I can guarantee that if I was pregnant, my daughter would also be insisting it's a girl.

I've gone through the comments on Mags post and I cannot see where they are hoping for a boy or even alluding to such. Please, by all means correct me if I'm wrong. But I don't agree with slating a newly pregnant couple who've endured IVF if it's not actually true.

I think it was on her stories so will be gone but I’m nearly sure there was a screen grab here if you scroll back

Reactions: 1

Excuse me, I would never slate a pregnant couple IVF or no IVF! You were looking in the wrong place its on Mags wife’s page

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Excuse me, I would never slate a pregnant couple IVF or no IVF! You were looking in the wrong place its on Mags wife’s page
Isn’t it awful ?! Please be a boy! They should be grateful , boy or girl!

Reactions: 26
Isn’t it awful ?! Please be a boy! They should be grateful , boy or girl!
It’s just shocking, how or why anyone would say that beggars belief! If that poor little baby is a girl god help it, they’ve practically said it’s not wanted if it’s a girl, well that’s the way id feel if I found out my parents said that about me when I was older!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I'd say Grace is a dark shade of green seeing how well Dominique is doing. The brands she has been working with over the last few weeks are 👌👌 They could have been on par in their careers but because Dom kept up the momentum, putting effort in to her content and stayed relevant, it's like "Faces by Who?!".

Reactions: 29

Have you a anything to say now you’ve been corrected?? 🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'd say Grace is a dark shade of green seeing how well Dominique is doing. The brands she has been working with over the last few weeks are 👌👌 They could have been on par in their careers but because Dom kept up the momentum, putting effort in to her content and stayed relevant, it's like "Faces by Who?!".
Two complete girls in every way.. I mean there is no comparison with these two.. I only know of Dominique because of here and what the ex did.

Reactions: 3
Two complete girls in every way.. I mean there is no comparison with these two.. I only know of Dominique because of here and what the ex did.
But they weren't two different girls. They were best friends, very similar, both doing well. There's no comparison now, but there was before Grace lost all interest in making an effort

Reactions: 2
But they weren't two different girls. They were best friends, very similar, both doing well. There's no comparison now, but there was before Grace lost all interest in making an effort
I guess it’s called Instagram it seems to wreck everything and jealousy amongst the whole lot of them!

Reactions: 3
Didnt Faces give Dominique her big brake into floggers land back when they were living together in the apartment when she was pregnant with and had Sienna. Dom used plait faces hair and she pushed her into it and now look at her. Dom has left faces for dust eh.

Reactions: 19
Didnt Faces give Dominique her big brake into floggers land back when they were living together in the apartment when she was pregnant with and had Sienna. Dom used plait faces hair and she pushed her into it and now look at her. Dom has left faces for dust eh.
Did Domnique become more popular because if what the ex did!!

Ya course she gained a few followers from that but they will switch off again. Personally I find her dull and don't follow her but that's just my opinion

Reactions: 8
Ya course she gained a few followers from that but they will switch off again. Personally I find her dull and don't follow her but that's just my opinion
She’s not for me either to perfect and yes very dull.😂😂

Reactions: 5
I remember at the time checking her followers - when she confirmed on stories that the engagement was off she had 76k followers - now she has 100k. What happened is awful, but its for the best that she found out. And the jump in followers wont harm her pocket

Reactions: 4
I know doms following has upped more since what her ex did. But’s she hasn’t changed at all. I always loved her. I always watched her close as a gard broke my heart recently too. But she has not changed. Even I hate to admit in a little more spiteful after it. Grace must be seething.

Reactions: 9
That's such a very generous thing to do..this year has been hard on everyone..apart from you know who!! My husband and I both lost our jobs we had to reach out to svp who where great. Thankfully my husband got a new job but we still aren't back on our feet. His pay barely covers bills and rent. So I had to reach out to svp for Christmas support am waiting on them to get back to me. It's the 1st time we have needed help. We just want the kids to have a decent Christmas.
Please pm me and I would love to help you out x

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.