Faces By Grace #19 Harvested basil but still has a crusty vagazzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold up 🤚 Greedy Grace actually bought and paid for something with her own money 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I was working all the weekend , day off today , wondering where graces thread was gone, thought it was deleted until I realised there was a new one 😂😂 these threads of hers are moving do fast 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She said something along the lines that Frankiee wants a baby sister called Aoife and if anyone says it’s a boy she gets upset 😠
Frankie is a child. She's what, 3? I can guarantee that if I was pregnant, my daughter would also be insisting it's a girl.

I've gone through the comments on Mags post and I cannot see where they are hoping for a boy or even alluding to such. Please, by all means correct me if I'm wrong. But I don't agree with slating a newly pregnant couple who've endured IVF if it's not actually true.

And no, I'm not a fan of Grace, not at all.

Reactions: 15
Frankie is a child. She's what, 3? I can guarantee that if I was pregnant, my daughter would also be insisting it's a girl.

I've gone through the comments on Mags post and I cannot see where they are hoping for a boy or even alluding to such. Please, by all means correct me if I'm wrong. But I don't agree with slating a newly pregnant couple who've endured IVF if it's not actually true.

And no, I'm not a fan of Grace, not at all.
I believe its on mags partners thread

Grace is lying low because she is not the centre of attention

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.