Faces By Grace #19 Harvested basil but still has a crusty vagazzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No problem at all.... 💞💞💞

At this stage I dont think grace gives a tit about anyone ...once she keeps grabbing free stuff shes happy.... hate greed so much.. xxx
It’s sickening but I honestly think we’re better off because we appreciate everything we have. She has so much handed to her but still never seems truly happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Greedy Grace a big disgrace 😡😡🙄 how in gods name does she have any following?? Mind is boggled utter rubbish content

Reactions: 15
Id put money on it that if you took away the fake bought/bot followers and the ones who are only following for car crash entertainment purposes there would be very little left

Reactions: 15
Omg you’re so kind but that’s not necessary at all. I get paid next week and I have everything I need until then but I’m so touched by your offer. 💖💖💖 I’m hoping Grace is reading and sees that the majority of the country just surviving week to week and how ridiculous her expensive ads are.
That’s such a nice thing for someone to do. The feeling of a stranger doing something for you with no expectations leaves you with a feeling like no other!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That’s such a nice thing for someone to do. The feeling of a stranger doing something for you with no expectations leaves you with a feeling like no other!
It was amazingly generous and thoughtful. I actually donated it and if the appeal is still open when I get paid I’ll donate more. I have a roof over my head and healthy children, others aren’t so lucky xx
973A7B7B-97CD-48D0-93DC-6B8171DE5615.png

• Heart
Reactions: 43
There are a few other options depending on your location! I won’t be using them anymore. I’d rather pay the extra .50c per order to the other place!
We work with JustEat, they get a % for every sale. The best thing you can do is to buy direct, like booking.com.

Reactions: 3
It is good to see that despite the selfishness of all the influencers that there is still so many kind and caring Irish people out there. An amazing amount raised tonight

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Did bloggers unveiled get reviled? I never knew that
I think it was very very strongly suggested it was Ramona something, because from what I remember, correct me if I'm wrong, they fucked up on a post they had up where there was a profile picture in the bottom corner on the screenshot of a second Instagram account that they were logged in on their app aswell as bloggers unveiled and it was hers and people copped onto it before it was deleted...or something like that anyway 🤔

Reactions: 5
Can I just say that, Grace aside, Sienna absolutely melts my heart. She’s an absolute dote that doesn’t get the attention she deserves ❤ I just want to sit her down and play fun silly games with her!

Reactions: 19
Her home account following had dropped even further, 42.6K now. Was 42.7 last week and 42.8 the week before. The penny is dropping with many more than just us it would seem. You can't do a terrible job and expect to gain or retain your following. Can she not see this?

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I never realised how young Mags’ wife is! I thought she looks young enough but didn’t realise she’s the same age as Grace!

Girls €7 per decoration 💔 my son asked me today if he could buy a PS game for €18 and I didn’t have the actual money in my account for it and I’m wondering how I am going to get the rest of the Xmas pressies and then I see her showing all this stuff and I feel so like tit - yes I’m at home every day off work since March on covid 4 kids and not back to work till January at the earliest - yeah I get the payment but with out mortgage food presents every day life and we are not anyway throwing money about we are really really struggling with me being off and my Dh reduced hours 💔💔🙈I just can’t bear her 🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Girls €7 per decoration 💔 my son asked me today if he could buy a PS game for €18 and I didn’t have the actual money in my account for it and I’m wondering how I am going to get the rest of the Xmas pressies and then I see her showing all this stuff and I feel so like tit - yes I’m at home every day off work since March on covid 4 kids and not back to work till January at the earliest - yeah I get the payment but with out mortgage food presents every day life and we are not anyway throwing money about we are really really struggling with me being off and my Dh reduced hours 💔💔🙈I just can’t bear her 🤬
There was a pack of 6 Frozen baubles in Mr Price for €2.99 that I knew my little one would love but I couldn’t justify getting them when we have decorations already. Fair enough if she can afford them but it’s just bad taste to be rubbing it in people’s faces.

sending you hugs xx

Reactions: 4
There really should be rules against this kind of thing to protect children. That picture will be out there now forever, on some server, even if she deletes it. And who knows what kind of weirdos will have it saved on their own devices, she hasn’t even hidden her face.
I notice Melissa doesn’t put the kids up anymore which is great was sick of spoilt little Hannah 😅

Reactions: 8
If you want to send me your details I’d gladly give you the €18 ❤❤❤ I’ve had my own financial difficulties but I wouldn’t see anyone without x

There was a pack of 6 Frozen baubles in Mr Price for €2.99 that I knew my little one would love but I couldn’t justify getting them when we have decorations already. Fair enough if she can afford them but it’s just bad taste to be rubbing it in people’s faces.

sending you hugs xx
Send you your details. I’d be happy to send you the money to get your little girl them baubles.
Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.