Faces By Grace #19 Harvested basil but still has a crusty vagazzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
cant be dealing with social media at the moment all the black friday offers and discounts and all the buying and spending all the insta crew are doing and then bragging it up on Instagram when I am absolutely broke and cant even afford a new pair of runners for myself after the worst year 😫😫
sorry rant over just needed to get it off my chest 🙈
We are here if ye ever need a rant or chat... hope life starts to get easier for you....really do 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ad ad ad
More free food

Actually so bloody sick of them all.. sick of seeing all the greed .. really and truly turn me guh !!!
I was going to order just eat for dinner but I seen graces ad and decided not to. There are thousands of people out work and she shovelling free food in her snout.

She hadn’t many Black Friday deals in her stories so she isn’t working with many companies.

Is the snug room an ad. It wasn’t mentioned. Those ornaments she got were €7 each which isn’t cheap. She is tone deaf. Would she not have bought some in her local shops.

She hasn’t received any treats for the toy show either.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I was going to order just eat for dinner but I seen graces ad and decided not to. There are thousands of people out work and she shovelling free food in her snout.

She hadn’t many Black Friday deals in her stories so she isn’t working with many companies.

Is the snug room an ad. It wasn’t mentioned. Those ornaments she got were €7 each which isn’t cheap. She is tone deaf. Would she not have bought some in her local shops.

Like I just dont understand where just eat are coming from.. I get it's a marketing tool... but do they not check engagement figures or do their research .. ffs like ... giving the greediest people more free stuff... its pissing me off !

Reactions: 16

Looks like the kids got free hoodies though. There is a girl commenting on them, I'm sure she would have appreciated a shout-out

Reactions: 6
Looks like the kids got free hoodies though. There is a girl commenting on them, I'm sure she would have appreciated a shout-out
those are from my retro kid I think? She posted something when she got them (a whole 10 second story if I remember correctly!) but wouldn’t tag them now they’re actually wearing them! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Can’t believe just eat even gave her free food and they way she even uploaded to her stories all over the place the first part where they were deciding what to order cut off them all of a sudden the pizza is there and then goes back to the app looking through it then she’s in her makeup room talking about how they are waiting to order but yet they had already eaten? I wouldn’t be surprised if just eat said to upload more as she only half did the job as usual!

Reactions: 23
Not being funny but doesn't basically the whole country use JustEat?! Why do they need to advertise through the likes of her? I don't get it.

Reactions: 39
Can’t believe just eat even gave her free food and they way she even uploaded to her stories all over the place the first part where they were deciding what to order cut off them all of a sudden the pizza is there and then goes back to the app looking through it then she’s in her makeup room talking about how they are waiting to order but yet they had already eaten? I wouldn’t be surprised if just eat said to upload more as she only half did the job as usual!
Also she didn’t mention the 10% off which is today only earlier in the ad. She finished scoffing her food and then mentioned it. Nearly 2 hours after she put up the original ad. She’s embarrassing. If you did that in your real job you’d be given a bollocking to.

Reactions: 23
So her sister in law who’s currently pregnant after 4 tries and a loss ( not that that should even matter with what I’m about to write) has announced her pregnancy and wrote #pleasebeaboy! I thought I was seeing things... is that not very out of order.. who gives a duck what it is once it’s healthy?! So disrespectful to her unborn baby!

• Wow
Reactions: 68
Where can you sign these influencers up for a performance review coz fu*k me she would get a 1 out of 5 if she was reporting into me! Surely companies do some due diligence beforehand to see who they are investing in?? That "ad" was shocking!!!!

Reactions: 21
Not being funny but doesn't basically the whole country use JustEat?! Why do they need to advertise through the likes of her? I don't get it.
There are a few other options depending on your location! I won’t be using them anymore. I’d rather pay the extra .50c per order to the other place!

Reactions: 7
So her sister in law who’s currently pregnant after 4 tries and a loss ( not that that should even matter with what I’m about to write) has announced her pregnancy and wrote #pleasebeaboy! I thought I was seeing things... is that not very out of order.. who gives a duck what it is once it’s healthy?! So disrespectful to her unborn baby!
What???!!!! 🤯 That is awful, truly awful, disgusting actually. What a horrible thing to say ! What planet is that woman on ?

Reactions: 20
What???!!!! 🤯 That’s is awful, truly awful, disgusting actually. What a horrible thing to say ! What planet is that woman on ?
The fact that she went through a hard time to get this far you’d think she’d be greatful to be pregnant and have a healthy baby, it wouldn’t matter if I had 10 of one sex I’d never say that especially not on a social media platform for the world to see, imagine if that baby was a girl and seen or was told that’s what her mother wrote, in years to come!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
cant be dealing with social media at the moment all the black friday offers and discounts and all the buying and spending all the insta crew are doing and then bragging it up on Instagram when I am absolutely broke and cant even afford a new pair of runners for myself after the worst year 😫😫
sorry rant over just needed to get it off my chest 🙈
4CB2E351-F3B6-4D99-BC83-06C214DF2D37.jpeg
I feel your pain😭 Couldn’t buy a cup of coffee never mind a diffuser for €100🙄

Reactions: 7
They’re forever sending every influencer going vouchers and it drives me mad. They do enough marketing on all media formats and an insta hun posting a boomerang of a voucher saying “thanks justeat xx” does nothing. Anyone who uses SM knows you can order through just eat, it’s not some hidden secret. They’d be better off offering regular discount codes to all customers tbh, they’d get more orders

Reactions: 25
Is that your bank balance or the other poster ?

I dont have much myself unfortunately. but I can send you €10 so you can get a couple of coffees and a treat 💞
Omg you’re so kind but that’s not necessary at all. I get paid next week and I have everything I need until then but I’m so touched by your offer. 💖💖💖 I’m hoping Grace is reading and sees that the majority of the country just surviving week to week and how ridiculous her expensive ads are.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Omg you’re so kind but that’s not necessary at all. I get paid next week and I have everything I need until then but I’m so touched by your offer. 💖💖💖 I’m hoping Grace is reading and sees that the majority of the country just surviving week to week and how ridiculous her expensive ads are.
No problem at all.... 💞💞💞

At this stage I dont think grace gives a tit about anyone ...once she keeps grabbing free stuff shes happy.... hate greed so much.. xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.