Faces by grace #15 The gowl in the dirty towel.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question re the product - there's the blur and the lotion. What's the difference between them and how do you use them? She failed to give any product detail.
Same with the new coffee machine no detail at all!! She’s a grabber that’s one!!

Reactions: 6
I find her videos so annoying. The wiggling legs, the arms movements, pointing at doorways, etc. My 5 year old would do a better job.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bear coffee post 😂😂😂 but not with the pricey machine safe at home no no essential journey and take away coffee. Some one needs to send the gal a resusable cup

Reactions: 10
And actually yano what annoyed me more than anything in her stories today, her on about how her mam is by herself and the government is letting someone who is alone mix with another family member/family unit ( I think it's a great idea all round to be fair) but she was like oh Mags already claimed her but Grace was like no I wanted her!!! As if your mother is a possession, the little brat she only wants the poor mother around to do all the housework for her and look after the children so she can go on up to the room and stare at a candle for 3 hours! I'd think the mother is getting sick of her dung, I know if it was my mam she would tell me to Cop the duck on and get a grip on reality for duck sake!!!
Stare a a candle for three hours hahahaha

Reactions: 4
Could she not have her appointment online? I personally would do that if I was her.

What TRIPE is she talking about , coz she won’t even do it herself! AS if!! Load of bull tit again from her

Reactions: 4
I thought her therapist was a psychotherapist?
Sounds like she goes to CBT.
I agree- she talks about coping mechanisms, being mindful, and being aware of your mood and what your stress triggers are etc which is CBT.

I still don't understand the thinking behind the 'need' for the bikini- she could have done a tan demo in a one piece or a nice (clean) towel like most influencers. Was she going for the 'support' comments to increase intreaction- knowing that declaring how nervous and anxious she was about 'baring all' would bring an influx of 'you look amazing', 'you're so brave' blah blah blah from her wee sheep?

And I still know absolutely nothing about the product... :unsure: 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I agree- she talks about coping mechanisms, being mindful, and being aware of your mood and what your stress triggers are etc which is CBT.

I still don't understand the thinking behind the 'need' for the bikini- she could have done a tan demo in a one piece or a nice (clean) towel like most influencers. Was she going for the 'support' comments to increase intreaction- knowing that declaring how nervous and anxious she was about 'baring all' would bring an influx of 'you look amazing', 'you're so brave' blah blah blah from her wee sheep?

Ah in her defence it was probably just a aut- auto- auton- autom— oh automatic response

• Haha
Reactions: 15

May have increased interaction & engagement but only 7 new followers this morning 🤷🏼‍♀️

She had chipped polish on her hands, she was gifted a load of polishes last week she could have at least removed the old polish before recording the video, ie her job as a beauty blogger or whatever she is this week. They were very dirty and unhygienic looking .

I don't wear make up, which I buy myself, on the days I don't work and probably wont wear any for the next 6 weeks I'm out of work but I take a bit of pride in my appearance and make sure I'm clean and groomed at all times.
I’m always clean and tidy but I very rarely wear make-up despite my skin being really bad! So does that mean I don’t look presentable and clean?
Also, I use to do my nails and would have to do them on a daily basis as they constantly chip. It depends on your nails.
I stopped it after I have my first as who has time for that.

Reactions: 2
Folks.. Can anyone fill me in on the traumatic experience in Australia please?
Someone broke up with her. Then she couldn't cope with being away from home.

Ten years, two kids and an engagement later she can't get over it, as she thinks it's relahable to have anxiehy. Also she added in that she had 'dark thoughts' at the time recently as she was being paid by peiha house and wanted her issues to seem deeper.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Ten years, two kids and an engagement later she can't get over it, as she thinks it's relahable to have anxiehy. Also she added in that she had 'dark thoughts' at the time recently as she was being paid by peiha house and wanted her issues to seem deeper.
Thank you. I actually thought it was something life changing.. Or something horrendous had happened to her

Reactions: 5
I’m always clean and tidy but I very rarely wear make-up despite my skin being really bad! So does that mean I don’t look presentable and clean?
Also, I use to do my nails and would have to do them on a daily basis as they constantly chip. It depends on your nails.
I stopped it after I have my first as who has time for that.
Stop making it personal to you. If you were flogging something beauty related to thousands yes it would. But like me and others here you dont so it doesnt apply to your circumstances.

A different example, if my dentist was missing teeth i would go elsewhere. But if a waitress was it wouldnt make a blind bit of differnce to what i perceive to be their ability to do the job

• Heart
Reactions: 34

And after her pieta house appearance on tv her anxiheee has dramatically reduced

Reactions: 16
I’m sorry right I don’t mean to sound like a witch here and there will be differing opinions but have I just heard her say that she can’t breathe properly in a mask and she feels anxious having to wear one. There have been studies done to disprove literally everything she is spouting.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
I’m sorry right I don’t mean to sound like a witch here and there will be differing opinions but have I just heard her say that she can’t breathe properly in a mask and she feels anxious having to wear one. There have been studies done to disprove literally everything she is spouting.
You know is she an attention seeking child.. Everything is about her... The sooner real life kicks her up the ass the better.. Its all poor me

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.