Faces by grace #15 The gowl in the dirty towel.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry right I don’t mean to sound like a witch here and there will be differing opinions but have I just heard her say that she can’t breathe properly in a mask and she feels anxious having to wear one. There have been studies done to disprove literally everything she is spouting.
I 100% believe that there are people who find it difficult to wear and breathe through masks but not greasy she’s a big spoilt witch who doesn’t like doing as she’s told

Reactions: 16
I’m sorry right I don’t mean to sound like a witch here and there will be differing opinions but have I just heard her say that she can’t breathe properly in a mask and she feels anxious having to wear one. There have been studies done to disprove literally everything she is spouting.
Didn't stop her going in and out of numerous places on Tuesday, did it?

Reactions: 15
I 100% believe that there are people who find it difficult to wear and breathe through masks but not greasy she’s a big spoilt witch who doesn’t like doing as she’s told
Listen I have family members with COPD and other respiratory issues and I totally get they would struggle with masks. But this thing 🤬 if I met her on the street at this stage I’d be dug out of her. She’s honestly evil in my eyes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Listen I have family members with COPD and other respiratory issues and I totally get they would struggle with masks. But this thing 🤬 if I met her on the street at this stage I’d be dug out of her. She’s honestly evil in my eyes.
I’d say many people have the same feelings about her.. she’s disgusting but it has to come crumbling down on her yet

Reactions: 7
I’m always clean and tidy but I very rarely wear make-up despite my skin being really bad! So does that mean I don’t look presentable and clean?
Also, I use to do my nails and would have to do them on a daily basis as they constantly chip. It depends on your nails.
I stopped it after I have my first as who has time for that.
But this thread isn’t about you. Your comment is totally irrelevant. Not sure why it’s hard to understand why we’re criticising grace. She’s advertising the beauty industry.

Reactions: 36
I’m always clean and tidy but I very rarely wear make-up despite my skin being really bad! So does that mean I don’t look presentable and clean?
Also, I use to do my nails and would have to do them on a daily basis as they constantly chip. It depends on your nails.
I stopped it after I have my first as who has time for that.
In the words of Doireann Garihy and my mother. “You need to learn no one gives a duck about you.” No one absolutely no one is critical of a regular non influencer going around with no makeup/no tan/no nail varnish/chipped nail varnish. We do however care if some idiot that’s trying to flog us something comes on looking as if she’s just rolled out of a bin. If I was sat in Mac and some girl looks woeful came at me trying to sell me makeup I’d be less inclined to take her advice. It’s honestly that simple.

Reactions: 35
Sorry I prob asked this before, can’t remember, but when did she start wearing glasses? If she is using them as an accessory she is even a bigger gowl than I’d give her credit for 🥴

Reactions: 10
Sorry I prob asked this before, can’t remember, but when did she start wearing glasses? If she is using them as an accessory she is even a bigger gowl than I’d give her credit for 🥴
They're blue light glasses to stop the glare on screens, they're not prescription

Reactions: 8
does she really think with all that’s going on in the world, the amount of people who have lost their jobs and are genuinely struggling, people what to listen to her shite on about her invented problems? The only thing wrong with that woman is she has all the time in the day to decide what’s going to be wrong with her next. She is the most self serving twit on the internet. The sooner reality gives her a kick up the arse the better. She doesn’t live in the real world she lives in graces fantasy land that is protected and enabled by the idiots around her.
On a side note I really like the knitted vest she has on in those stories 😂 do any of you tattle trolls know where it’s from? I’d rather eat tit than ask her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They're blue light glasses to stop the glare on screens, they're not prescription
🙄🙄 so basically an accessory so. She wears them out quite a bit. Thought as much that they weren’t prescription as most places discourage you from investing in glasses that don’t suit you.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
People with cystic fibrosis have been wearing masks and practically begging others to do the same

Reactions: 13
People with cystic fibrosis have been wearing masks and practically begging others to do the same
I just think at this stage she’s dangerous. I’m sick of her I want one of them to get covid so that they actually start taking it seriously.

Reactions: 12
In the words of Doireann Garihy and my mother. “You need to learn no one gives a duck about you.” No one absolutely no one is critical of a regular non influencer going around with no makeup/no tan/no nail varnish/chipped nail varnish. We do however care if some idiot that’s trying to flog us something comes on looking as if she’s just rolled out of a bin. If I was sat in Mac and some girl looks woeful came at me trying to sell me makeup I’d be less inclined to take her advice. It’s honestly that simple.
Dzzzoireann herself would want to heed that advice herself sometimes! 🤭 Getting all haught up about the who's minding the dog comment!

Reactions: 7
Dzzzoireann herself would want to heed that advice herself sometimes! 🤭 Getting all haught up about the who's minding the dog comment!
Dog is adorable but cba following it’s owner anymore 😂 thought that life lesson was a good one though it’s what my mum always said to me when I would get bogged down in the teens and college about the old insecurities 😂 guarantee the girl I replied to will come back having a go

Reactions: 2
I immediately thought then dont go out as much therefore you wont need to wear a mask. Order your food online, go for walks where you are completely alone, get fresh air from your back garden, see your therapist online etc etc......simple!!!!!!

Reactions: 16
I still don't understand the thinking behind the 'need' for the bikini- she could have done a tan demo in a one piece or a nice (clean) towel like most influencers. Was she going for the 'support' comments to increase intreaction- knowing that declaring how nervous and anxious she was about 'baring all' would bring an influx of 'you look amazing', 'you're so brave' blah blah blah from her wee sheep?

And I still know absolutely nothing about the product... :unsure: 🤷‍♀️
THIS!!!

There was no need for her to wear the bikini. We all know how to apply tan, a before and after leg or shoulder up shot and more (any!!) info about the tan and brand would have been so much better.

She looked well in her bikini but because its Grace, the only conclusion I can come to is she wore that bikini to increase her engagement. Its fashionable now in blogging/insta to show your rolls/stretch marks etc which is the only reason she's doing it. So boring!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.