Faces By Grace #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry now but since when did a company take into account who your partner/wife/husband is before they give you a job??? 🙄🙄 my eyes hurt from rolling so hard!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
so what happened with the mediation ? I agree the engagement was really low and any marketing company scrolling through would see it -- so no doubt AR is like GET THAT DOWN !!... Jesus even LLL gets more views on her lives even if its just hate views LOL... I had a look at that highlight " lokis home" looking at now - THE WHOLE THING IS STAGED! Look at it now with what we now know --- its all staged.. she is laughing and smirking through the whole thing.

Reactions: 8
Ah will she just duck off “Please give me energy” 🙄 Get out and get a full time job like the rest of us , you might get a bit of respect that way . Sitting there with your coffee probably after just only rolling out of bed , it’s not wash day for yourself is it? Shur that’s probably next week when you have a bit of spare time 🙄 Oh and quit treating your young daughter like a performing monkey , she’s a child ,for gods sake .

Reactions: 36
I'd actually be morto for him if he didn't get his job on his own merit🥴 how embarrassing is that?!!!!

Reactions: 5
She’s asking the coffee to give her energy, unless your sick/ pregnant the best remedy for giving you energy is getting up off your arse and doing stuff, no wonder she has no energy all she seems to do is laze, take it slow and chill 🙈

Reactions: 18
Sure she didn’t care when

Zen Jen BA, singing bowl on the speakers and Mags security at the door. Grace will need morning, 11sies, lunch, and afternoon breaks of course
Jesus it'll be like prayer time for the muslim faith! Big bongs over the loud speakers and she drops to her knees and starts chanting Ommmmmmmmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😳😳😳😳 I have it on decent authority that Mr Tayto is no longer unemployed - in fact, he's after getting a serious salary working as some kind of sales manager type ambassador role with a sheet metal company.
It appears he was doing a few weeks work and then approached them and name dropped the BFG being his fiance etc and is now working again in this new role. On around 100k per year.
So BFG is talking pure SHITE putting on the poor mouth
Mr Tayto 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 that never gets old

• Haha
Reactions: 4
😳😳😳😳 I have it on decent authority that Mr Tayto is no longer unemployed - in fact, he's after getting a serious salary working as some kind of sales manager type ambassador role with a sheet metal company.
It appears he was doing a few weeks work and then approached them and name dropped the BFG being his fiance etc and is now working again in this new role. On around 100k per year.
So BFG is talking pure SHITE putting on the poor mouth
Dressed in Louis C earning 100k selling gates. Fair play.

Reactions: 11
Who is going to get the BA role?? Mags or Zen Jen
Oooof not that’s a tricky one I mean on the one hand the cafe would be dog friendly if it was Mags as BA.. on the other who doesn’t love someone assaulting your ears and running over you in the car park it’s really a tough call

(Ps I know I’m an absolute witch for both them comments)

Reactions: 2
My day today conisisted of an 8hour shift. 4am until 1pm and then I had to pick my little one up from creche then onto to do the weekly food shop which killed me as all I wanted to do was sleep. Then I went home to make dinner for my darling one, husband and myself (usually I batch cook but I completely forgot and well its now to figure out what to make each day) I still don't get to sit down because my child then wants to play to which I happily do, albeit exhausted. Put on a clothes wash and clean the house, including the child's bed as she accidentally wet herself. My husband didn't have 2 seconds to change the sheets as he was running around before he could sort himself out. Now it's 9pm, just finished bathing the little one before I've even got to wash myself or even make myself a cuppa. Then to chat to my husband as he returns from a late shift in a warehouse and then to do it all again tomorrow. I do this Mon-Fri. My weekends conisits of making sure I'm spending enough time with my child along with seeing her grandparents (not so much now considering the situation) washing and cleaning and preparing clothes for the following week. My husband works 6 out of 7 days. The one day off doesn't conisit of a lie on. It consists of spending time together, whether it's indoors or outdoors but there's never a "me time" moment, unless we are going to the toilet which even at that can turn into "Daddy where are you" or "Mammy why did you go to the toilet without me".

Grace, please duck right off with your me time. duck off with your 3 coffee machines. Just duck off and look at the real world. I've stated this before in a post and I'll say it again, cop on and live in the real world love.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Oooof not that’s a tricky one I mean on the one hand the cafe would be dog friendly if it was Mags as BA.. on the other who doesn’t love someone assaulting your ears and running over you in the car park it’s really a tough call

(Ps I know I’m an absolute witch for both them comments)
Running you over in a car park what 👀

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.