Faces By Grace #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 F'ing coffee machines!! Then a few weeks ago she jumped on another bandwagon and she was banging on about the waste from cafes with their take away cups etc......, and yet everyday she still buys coffee from diff coffee shops to take away!!!!! I'll say it again...3 F'ing coffee machines!! Buy a bloody travel mug, or sorry, hint for one Grace, you'll get one free sooner or later!! She really boiling my poss lately😡

• Angry
Reactions: 31
First time poster. Re the creche fees. If krips lost him job, thry can apply to the NCS for change in circumstance and have an assessment based on last 4weeks, if she didn't earn much last year(declaring being on maternity leave for 6months and undeclared earnings maybe. And him being laid off do only pup for 4weeeks. They might get a fair subsidy. More if she said her 4wk income was down also!! That subsidy is valid for 6 months..my creche fees halfed for 6 months this year due to mat leave and being unemployed for 2 month so only worked 4 months in 2019.

Reactions: 3
3 F'ing coffee machines!! Then a few weeks ago she jumped on another bandwagon and she was banging on about the waste from cafes with their take away cups etc......, and yet everyday she still buys coffee from diff coffee shops to take away!!!!! I'll say it again...3 F'ing coffee machines!! Buy a bloody travel mug, or sorry, hint for one Grace, you'll get one free sooner or later!! She really boiling my poss lately😡
I follow lots of interior accounts on Instagram. I hash tagged #coffeenook & not one other interior blogger came up with 3 coffee machines. They all had just the 1! The greed & smugness of FBG is unreal, not a nice trait. I wouldn’t be one bit jealous of her that’s suggested by her adoring followers. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 31
Lads, I'm no oil painting but every time I look at her the term 'resting witch face' pops into my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
First time poster. Re the creche fees. If krips lost him job, thry can apply to the NCS for change in circumstance and have an assessment based on last 4weeks, if she didn't earn much last year(declaring being on maternity leave for 6months and undeclared earnings maybe. And him being laid off do only pup for 4weeeks. They might get a fair subsidy. More if she said her 4wk income was down also!! That subsidy is valid for 6 months..my creche fees halfed for 6 months this year due to mat leave and being unemployed for 2 month so only worked 4 months in 2019.
Yeah but you probably have a real job! Grace on mat leave is like Grace on a regular day scoffing her face, doing stupid tutorials and harping on about how she is the best mother/interior designer ever. If she properly declared her income then maybe she wouldn’t be entitled to subsidised crèche fees as Grace still has more than most of us. She’s still able to plan her wedding with a partner who is out of work! Her bullshit story about the mortgage on hold I don’t believe either. She has enough disposable income to be drinking takeaway coffees daily despite having a professional barista corner at home!

Reactions: 20
😳😳😳😳 I have it on decent authority that Mr Tayto is no longer unemployed - in fact, he's after getting a serious salary working as some kind of sales manager type ambassador role with a sheet metal company.
It appears he was doing a few weeks work and then approached them and name dropped the BFG being his fiance etc and is now working again in this new role. On around 100k per year.
So BFG is talking pure SHITE putting on the poor mouth

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
😳😳😳😳 I have it on decent authority that Mr Tayto is no longer unemployed - in fact, he's after getting a serious salary working as some kind of sales manager type ambassador role with a sheet metal company.
It appears he was doing a few weeks work and then approached them and name dropped the BFG being his fiance etc and is now working again in this new role. On around 100k per year.
Really a company would give you a job because your fiancé is on Instagram not on your qualifications?? Pull the other one..😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’d be questioning who told you this information if I’m honest.

A. Even senior sales managers are on 50-60k max
B. He’s not an insta hun himself so he’s certainly not an ambassador for anything
C. I don’t give a duck if a fiancé is mark zuckerberg himself he’s not getting a job off her back with the exception of louise Copeland

• Heart
Reactions: 30
And in today’s edition of things that never happened...

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'll see can the info be corroborated 😂🙈
Needless to say, he's back working and back on a salary

Edited - he's going out on the road to build the brand/company as a rep (not a sales rep). Soz 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Edited - he's going out on the road to build the brand/company as a rep (not a sales rep). Soz 🙈
Still cant see him getting 100k for that!

Reactions: 20

Again not a chance he’s on 100k and nothing like it 😂 40-45k, possible company van, petrol allowance and commission. 100k my arse

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Let's hope he does a better job than his fiance at advertising companies such as that alarm company that got 1 boomerang... hed want to start with updating his LinkedIn of hes to get the name of the company out there?

Reactions: 5
Inflating the numbers perhaps. Bit of ego self-massage - be interesting to see now if BFG starts cooking her own dinners or, god forbid, cooks him his dinner 😳

Let's hope he does a better job than his fiance at advertising companies such as that alarm company that got 1 boomerang... hed want to start with updating his LinkedIn of hes to get the name of the company out there?
Oh good shout - no mention obviously?

Reactions: 4
Inflating the numbers perhaps. Bit of ego self-massage - be interesting to see now if BFG starts cooking her own dinners or, god forbid, cooks him his dinner 😳

Oh good shout - no mention obviously?
Nothing. How ridiculous of the company even remotely factored in graces profile in giving him a job, it didn't exactly help him raise thar much on that cycle he did.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.