Faces By Grace #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does Mrs makeup have only 131k followers and fbg 167k?? Who on earth in their right mind follows her drivel the numbers just don’t add up

Reactions: 9
How does Mrs makeup have only 131k followers and fbg 167k?? Who on earth in their right mind follows her drivel the numbers just don’t add up
shes bought her followers. Of insta did a bot clear out her numbers would be way down. But I think she has followers who actually don’t even relies they are following her from when she had sienna too if you get me

Reactions: 7
I would actually kill to be able to monitor this witch for one day. Can you imagine the hack of her. Surprised her arse isn’t square shaped from the amount of time spent sat on it. Living with Lucy needs to get on this buzz

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I work in HR for a very large MNC. I also have connections to his previous company. There's not a snowball's chance in hell he's anywhere near 100k. 😂
I agree....I also work for a large MNC, am a finance manager with 5+ years qualifications and I am nowhere near 100k....nobody in sales is on 100k not even senior managers

I would actually kill to be able to monitor this witch for one day. Can you imagine the hack of her. Surprised her arse isn’t square shaped from the amount of time spent sat on it. Living with Lucy needs to get on this buzz
Now that’s something I’d pay to watch Lucy would have a field day

She's had a drop of nearly a thousand followers over the past two weeks👀
I just had a look at a couple on social blade, grace, rachel and Louise Cooney, all loosing followers, never saw Rachel or Louise loose ppl before, wonder if insta are getting rid of of bots or if people have woken up to this scam artists

I’m waiting for Greedy Grace to show up in a ball gown over the next few days advertising a Sky subscription. I will eat my words if she doesn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Crisps keeps his LinkedIn up to date so people can check there to see if he's in a new job. I would check but couldn't be bothered giving it the extra views.

Also the meditation, not surprised they took it down. Each to their own I know some people are into it and it helps them maybe but it can seem really odd if you're not into it. I clicked into it the other evening and nearly gave myself a fright.

• Haha
Crisps keeps his LinkedIn up to date so people can check there to see if he's in a new job. I would check but couldn't be bothered giving it the extra views.

Also the meditation, not surprised they took it down. Each to their own I know some people are into it and it helps them maybe but it can seem really odd if you're not into it. I clicked into it the other evening and nearly gave myself a fright.
Just checked his LinkedIn -
1602841775890.png

Reactions: 6
What if Instagram went down in the morning, or if they decided they no longer wanted people making money off their app, or if they decided they wanted a cut of influencer earnings. What the hell would Grace do? Would people actually bother following her over to another platform? I can’t imagine being so dependant on an app in order to ensure I earn a wage. She has zero backup plan. She literally just clicks in, sells, advertises, and clicks out. If the app was to fall off the face of the earth in the morning she’d be fucked

Reactions: 26
The only way a €100k salary would be mentioned to a sales rep would be the usual garbage companies say when hiring you; 'your basic salary will be €35k but you will have uncapped commission. Our top earner is currently earning almost €100k a year! (Lies)'.
Thats what they all say.
Hes no more on €100k a year than Grace is unediting her pics.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What if Instagram went down in the morning, or if they decided they no longer wanted people making money off their app, or if they decided they wanted a cut of influencer earnings. What the hell would Grace do? Would people actually bother following her over to another platform? I can’t imagine being so dependant on an app in order to ensure I earn a wage. She has zero backup plan. She literally just clicks in, sells, advertises, and clicks out. If the app was to fall off the face of the earth in the morning she’d be fucked
Ah she has her blog and website! Which hasn’t been updated in nearly 2 years 😂😂 she’s still on maternity leave you see

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.