Faces By Grace #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't think it's entirely altruistic, IG probably wants a cut of the pie!

If Grace puts up an ad that has the Paid Partnership in the top left, then they can track it closely who's the advertiser and I guess go after them for € whereas if its just #ad then prob not as easy to track? Just my theory

Reactions: 2
The bed must be comfy, she's not been on in over 4 hours.
God love her i suppose she could do with a wee sleep, she needs the rest and a bit of me time

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The bed must be comfy, she's not been on in over 4 hours.
God love her i suppose she could do with a wee sleep, she needs the rest and a bit of me time
I’ve a vision of her tucked up in the bed with an eye mask on and that bucko bellend shaking her gently trying to wake her like “grace, are you awake Grace we’ve got content to film”, before she rolls over and does a big snore and a fart

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Only this week the fella decided he wanted to have a romantic stay there.....well I feel like the fucker jinxed me because moon head mongey is there now and I’m at home with antibiotic induced thrush. She’s put me off going there now and only for she didn’t get a freebie from Canesten is why I bought it 😂 There’s no part of my life she hasn’t infected, now when my (hippy) mother is meditating with her sound bowl I get irrationally angry 😂 they ain’t cheap either so nice to know Zenny is coping well gaslighting sad people desperate for help with her hocus pocus of emptying their pockets while they stare into a candle

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So shes basically Conor Ryan now with the sweets. Time to pack it in at this stage.

Reactions: 14
€35 for that Cadbury box..is she for ducking real??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.