Faces By Grace #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So bleeping obvious that it was grace or one of her cronies 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Definitely grace.. I’d say she came on for a snoop it’s usually mags and crisps filling her in but they censor it to mind her anxihee, she must’ve been in the vineo tonight and got some Dutch courage

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's her work ethics that bother me. I couldn't less if she was round, square or triangle shaped, but when companies are paying her to promote their products it would be nice to see more than a quick filtered to death photo.
She gave no information on where the Bear Market coffee shop was!
The Alex? I've no idea if it's a budget lunch or a high end treat?
Grace is a walking advertisement for everything from clothes, food, coffee ect but doesn't actually do her job correctly 99% of the time.
She has zero brand loyalty! Case in point Sienna with the Costa cup, yes you can say "cop on" but that's Grace's job! You wouldn't see Ali Dee letting a photo of Georgia holding a GHD instead of a Voduz go up on her insta!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
You're right. We didn't go on a whim and it was a treat for us. It's a kick in the teeth when they are gifting left right and centre to others
So, I’m absolutely not condoning Grace or any other influencers for that matter, because I find the majority of them hard to take. BUT, having worked in Hospitality throughout this pandemic, sadly these hotels are turning to influencers out of sheer desperation, particularly in Dublin. The reality is that occupancy has been so low for them all, they’re all desperately trying to find any low cost marketing tool that might work, because marketing budgets have been pretty much stripped to zero, with huge pressure on the remaining hotel staff that have held on to jobs.
I understand myself how poxy annoying it is seeing these influencers swanning in for their free stays and lunches (have dealt with enough of them over the years and they’re nightmares) but if we all boycott these hotels because they’ve had an influencer in, that’s only punishing the hotel staff..and punishing them after an influencer has got their freebie!
And by the way, I don’t work for the Alex in case anyone suggests!! 😂 anyway, bit off topic but just wanted to throw my two cents in on this one!

Reactions: 16
Isn’t that just the mirror?
Why isn't the other side distorted? It looks like all I put the ring around has been airbrushed as no reflection like the opposite side with her jumper reflection. She maybe flattened her tummy area.

It's the design of the mirror "bevelled"
If its because its bevelled, why isn't the door on the left distorted. Surely it's bevelled all the way around and not just on the right side also no reflection of her jeans in the picture past the belt, looks like her tummy flattened maybe.

Reactions: 4
It's her work ethics that bother me. I couldn't less if she was round, square or triangle shaped, but when companies are paying her to promote their products it would be nice to see more than a quick filtered to death photo.
She gave no information on where the Bear Market coffee shop was!
The Alex? I've no idea if it's a budget lunch or a high end treat?
Grace is a walking advertisement for everything from clothes, food, coffee ect but doesn't actually do her job correctly 99% of the time.
She has zero brand loyalty! Case in point Sienna with the Costa cup, yes you can say "cop on" but that's Grace's job! You wouldn't see Ali Dee letting a photo of Georgia holding a GHD instead of a Voduz go up on her insta!
Looks like she got the most expensive thing on the menu in the Alex according to the caption below her picture.

Reactions: 5
Why isn't the other side distorted? It looks like all I put the ring around has been airbrushed as no reflection like the opposite side with her jumper reflection. She maybe flattened her tummy area.

If its because its bevelled, why isn't the door on the left distorted. Surely it's bevelled all the way around and not just on the right side also no reflection of her jeans in the picture past the belt, looks like her tummy flattened maybe.
Because you're not looking at it straight on. It's the way the camera is angled. It's bevelled all the way around. You can even see it in the next story of herself and Chris.

Reactions: 3

It’s definitely just the mirror in that post. You can see the rim of the mirror and you can see that she has two hands on the left hand side of the pic - reflections. Same on the right side with the door! I know Grace never lends herself to honesty but the pic isn’t great. If that is a photoshop it’s the worst job I ever saw of it. Genuinely think it’s the mirror though. One of the other pics though the door handle looks very wonky. Now it’s def not a reflection in that pic.

Reactions: 5
You're so right, 19.50, the most expensive item on the menu. Why oh why am I not surprised.
Greedy guts.
And she posed with what looked like a mimosa... 10 euro each. And you just know she didn’t even try and get her purse out! Even if someone literally INSISTS they pay for me i always offer to pay, it nearly turns into an argument because I’m so insistent but you can tell Grace just swans up whenever there’s free food, I bet you she didn’t even take her card or any cash!

Reactions: 11
So, I’m absolutely not condoning Grace or any other influencers for that matter, because I find the majority of them hard to take. BUT, having worked in Hospitality throughout this pandemic, sadly these hotels are turning to influencers out of sheer desperation, particularly in Dublin. The reality is that occupancy has been so low for them all, they’re all desperately trying to find any low cost marketing tool that might work, because marketing budgets have been pretty much stripped to zero, with huge pressure on the remaining hotel staff that have held on to jobs.
I understand myself how poxy annoying it is seeing these influencers swanning in for their free stays and lunches (have dealt with enough of them over the years and they’re nightmares) but if we all boycott these hotels because they’ve had an influencer in, that’s only punishing the hotel staff..and punishing them after an influencer has got their freebie!
And by the way, I don’t work for the Alex in case anyone suggests!! 😂 anyway, bit off topic but just wanted to throw my two cents in on this one!
Well that hotel could of pick a better person. The only thing she has influenced me Not to do is never buy a coffee machine, never go to that hotel, never darken Louis Coplands door, never buy crap sweets in a box or bag.. need I go on..

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.