Faces By Grace #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"You stay kind, committed to love and FREE IN YOUR AUTHENTICITY"

WHAT????? 😂 Authenticity?? She really should check the meaning of wirds she uses but clearly doesn't understand.

And now we know why the Buckster was dragged along to the shopping trip- she's gonna get at LEAST a few weeks worth contenh out of the one day she dresses up and does the hair....:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was shocked to see she had done the eggs on the hob, they looked solid like they'd come straight out of the microwave!
Very grey colour from all the seasoning 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
The fact that Joanne Larby only has 3 threads( (correct me if I’m wrong ) and this is #14 for Grace, speaks for itself.
There are trolls, yeah.
There is also the people speaking the truth, and grace can’t handle the truth. Same as Larby, but I think she stopped buying followers? She went from 145k a few weeks ago to 141k.
So let’s see, after her spheil about “ not working“ for months and “ stressing “ about money, will her follower count go up.
It’s like really bad TV, and I can’t look away. But i can do that without following. Something big about how mean people are is coming up soon, watch this space

Reactions: 31
I found hairy play doh down the back of the sofa last week that looks more appetising than that maggotty egg 'gowl'ash

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Late to the party but omg the eggs!! Absolutely vile, imagine putting Aromat into eggs for breakfast? Never mind the garlic salt and everything else. She obviously doesn't read the ingredients on things. That stuff (while lovely now and again) is pure MSG. My boyfriend calls it "cocaine for chips" 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
The fact that Joanne Larby only has 3 threads( (correct me if I’m wrong ) and this is #14 for Grace, speaks for itself.
There are trolls, yeah.
There is also the people speaking the truth, and grace can’t handle the truth. Same as Larby, but I think she stopped buying followers? She went from 145k a few weeks ago to 141k.
So let’s see, after her spheil about “ not working“ for months and “ stressing “ about money, will her follower count go up.
It’s like really bad TV, and I can’t look away. But i can do that without following. Something big about how mean people are is coming up soon, watch this space
You can unfollow and still watch everything. Her page is public, she'll never put it on private. Unfollow away, don't give her the numbers and you can still watch the car crash.

Reactions: 22
All
That seasoning and msg in her eggs ? Whatever else is she throwing it into ?
No wonder she is sweating - bloated and the fanny is itching off her

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Remember when she came on when Sienna was a few months old telling everyone how ‘easy’ it was and she’d recommend having a baby to anyone.... not quite the same tune now eh Grease

Reactions: 15
Asai are piss poor at keeping an eye on dishonest influencers. Revenue need to investigate.
You 're right there I messaged them about her getting free nappies and not declaring it! And they came back with some piss poor excuse saying it was paid advertising and all legit bla bla bla

Reactions: 7
You can unfollow and still watch everything. Her page is public, she'll never put it on private. Unfollow away, don't give her the numbers and you can still watch the car crash.
Watch out, she'll start doing what Aoibhe Devlin does and block you if you look at her stories without being a follower 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Iv
I haven’t followed her For a long time. That’s why I tune in every so often for the car crash.

Reactions: 4
Watch out, she'll start doing what Aoibhe Devlin does and block you if you look at her stories without being a follower 😂 😂
she’d get her PA Aoife to go through her stories to see whose following and who isn’t cause she would be too lazy too 😂

Reactions: 4
Just a bit of garlic salt, a dash of cocaine, a teaspoon of heartburn and a splash of heart disease.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.