Faces By Grace #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michelle Croissant doing her daily protection of greedy grace. Wonder how much she charges?
F3073489-E119-4958-B46B-0FEAE8CBB47F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus that one is delusional guards called for calling someone out. The guards wouldnt even come to our estate when kids where throwing fireworks around ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The fact that Joanne Larby only has 3 threads( (correct me if Iโ€™m wrong ) and this is #14 for Grace, speaks for itself.
There are trolls, yeah.
There is also the people speaking the truth, and grace canโ€™t handle the truth. Same as Larby, but I think she stopped buying followers? She went from 145k a few weeks ago to 141k.
So letโ€™s see, after her spheil about โ€œ not workingโ€œ for months and โ€œ stressing โ€œ about money, will her follower count go up.
Itโ€™s like really bad TV, and I canโ€™t look away. But i can do that without following. Something big about how mean people are is coming up soon, watch this space
Sheโ€™s a strange one Larby! Is that her house ? Strange lips to.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Michelle Croissant doing her daily protection of greedy grace. Wonder how much she charges? View attachment 274725
Sorry now but if I was in the pub and told someone they were greedy for having 3 coffee machines and their scrambled eggs looks like a dogs dinner I highly doubt they'd call the police? Probably tell me to feck off and that's it ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I'm sure Louis Copeland, the bespoke menswear designer, is delighted to see her shilling Penney's tatt just days after accepting hundreds of euros worth of free clothing from their business.
Obviously I'm not suggesting that she dress the kids in designer clothes, but jesus she has zero brand loyalty.

Honestly if someone offered to take a tit in her garden for free she'd let them. And have Dan around filming them as they crimp the turd out of their arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Everyone sayin how cute that Ad is!!! All i see is a mother who made their daughter stand in The same spot, try on different outfits and do the same dance about 7 times ๐Ÿฅด not my idea of fun

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She is selling the whole family for a few โ‚ฌs with these ads lately!!

Reactions: 7
Sheโ€™s adorable to be fair! But the spelling errors ๐Ÿ˜– the kinds range and #iworkw. Do a spell check on paid posts ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 11
Sheโ€™s adorable to be fair! But the spelling errors ๐Ÿ˜– the kinds range and #iworkw. Do a spell check on paid posts ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Sheโ€™s completely missed the #iworkwithprimark & #ad...canโ€™t even blame the dyslexia, itโ€™s just sloppiness!

Reactions: 18
Sorry now but if I was in the pub and told someone they were greedy for having 3 coffee machines and their scrambled eggs looks like a dogs dinner I highly doubt they'd call the police? Probably tell me to feck off and that's it ๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ just woke my baby, thanks ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Everyone sayin how cute that Ad is!!! All i see is a mother who made their daughter stand in The same spot, try on different outfits and do the same dance about 7 times ๐Ÿฅด not my idea of fun
Sheโ€™s a sneaky maggot. No mention of a paid campaign, sponsored, partnership, ad or anything on her grid - just on her stories which will vanish in 24 hours. Please Jesus will somebody tell the ASAI to act for once

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.