Faces By Grace #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EC16A6F9-4112-480A-9587-E74D32E54ECA.jpeg

Now Karen love, it’s in here so she’ll be shamed into popping the link up for ye, mustn’t be an AF or her greedy hole would have been on ye like a hot snot

• Haha
Reactions: 26
See babyboo have a question box on their stories asking for your favourite mummybloggers and which mummybloggers have you recently unfollowed. I wonder are they doing research before they gift their Xmas bibs to all the bloggers?
Thanks just commented 😈

Reactions: 7
She didn’t bother showing how to actually cook them. A bit pointless Grace, no? Although by the look of them it’s probably better you don’t.

Reactions: 9
The eggs, jesus my stomach is turning
My kids have been making (nicer looking!) scrambled eggs since they were about 7-8?? Is she seriously saying super-Kips has only now taught her how to put eggs in a pot and cook them? How the duck did she get this far in life....
She didn’t bother showing how to actually cook them. A bit pointless Grace, no? Although by the look of them it’s probably better you don’t.
It's on the grid... ;) :p

Reactions: 8
Garlic and loads of seasoning in the scramble eggs! 🤢 be they were horrible though

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Jesus they are rank looking, they are like the plastic food u but for your kids toy kitchen

Reactions: 6
How does your fella making scrambled eggs constitute as content 😂😂😂 like a reel and a story post! Must be a slow month jesus 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
See babyboo have a question box on their stories asking for your favourite mummybloggers and which mummybloggers have you recently unfollowed. I wonder are they doing research before they gift their Xmas bibs to all the bloggers?
They’ll probably pass on the account names to the bloggers people have unfollowed so they can block all the haterz

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When brands want to work with an influencer do they request to see their Reach and Instagram activity, surely it doesn't just go by the amount of followers. From the very little comments she gets on her grid I can't imagine she has much of a reach at all.

Reactions: 5
The amount of salt she uses in food is scary. I dont think she even realises. No wonder she is a swollen sweaty mess 🤢

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.