Faces By Grace #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didnโ€™t bother showing how to actually cook them. A bit pointless Grace, no? Although by the look of them itโ€™s probably better you donโ€™t.
As if she knows how to work her hob she canโ€™t even take netting off a flower for Christ sake ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
GUYS oh my god QUICKLY! Greasy has shown us all how to make scrambled eggs!!! FINALLY!! as NONE of us knew how to do this at all before and we were really confused... The main thing is loads of horrific seasoning , Oah milk , and then LOADS AND LOADS of fatty butter on a pan... just for that EXTRA weight loss LOADS of butter now girls.... OH MY God WOW! she truly is the queen of queens this is ground breaking monumental content.. its amazing. SEE GUYS she neeedssss the 3 coffee machines as she is gifting us all this AMAZING content... THANK YOU GRACE! wow ... incredible. go lie down you deserve it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Imagine tagging your friend in the comments section of a cement looking scrambled eggs pic and saying ๐Ÿ˜ป

Like what is actually wrong with some people?

I fear for the world on the daily

These are the simpletons making up the 170k

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Even the thought of the oah milk in them makes me wanna puke, nevermind the sight of them.

They look plastic but watery at the same time and a very weird colour

Reactions: 12
She actually has no f"ing idea about nutrition and what is in the ingredients shes uses. God love those kids with the high salt diet ๐Ÿ™ˆ
It is the main component of it but the studies are very mixed on MSG tbh. Asian cooking uses it like salt and the umami factor. Sure Grace loves her takeaways and crisps and one of the main ingredient for seasoning is...MSG.

Reactions: 10
Ah god she should have got bucko over to film it for her. Bless her, just holding the phone to record she will have to take to the bed after! Green eggs and Grease
So .. not quite โ€œthe best scrambled eggs everโ€ she even said it herself ๐Ÿ˜‚ this girl is a walking talking dose of the shites

• Haha
Reactions: 15
GUYS oh my god QUICKLY! Greasy has shown us all how to make scrambled eggs!!! FINALLY!! as NONE of us knew how to do this at all before and we were really confused... The main thing is loads of horrific seasoning , Oah milk , and then LOADS AND LOADS of fatty butter on a pan... just for that EXTRA weight loss LOADS of butter now girls.... OH MY God WOW! she truly is the queen of queens this is ground breaking monumental content.. its amazing. SEE GUYS she neeedssss the 3 coffee machines as she is gifting us all this AMAZING content... THANK YOU GRACE! wow ... incredible. go lie down you deserve it.
I didnโ€™t know how to make scrambled eggs, I mean SALT and side of eggs ๐Ÿคฎmy stomach has turned at the amount is MSG. You donโ€™t lose weight that way ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 6
Another day.....another edit....of the SAME makeup look.....bored ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด quote Grace when the editing is finished and uploaded in 7years, "I love this palet" ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine tagging your friend in the comments section of a cement looking scrambled eggs pic and saying ๐Ÿ˜ป

Like what is actually wrong with some people?

I fear for the world on the daily

These are the simpletons making up the 170k
Quite a lot of grown women following her who have one of the following in their insta handle
1. Sparkles
2. Unicorn
3. Fairydust

Grow up ffs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.