Faces By Grace #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve sent them a message too. I buy there for my boyfriend at Christmas and his birthdays. Sick of her tit now at this stage. Pair of scroungers.

Reactions: 10
No you greedy bleep. You were in there thinking how many freebies will we come away with today. Shoshannah the arselicker then always singing her praises on graces posts, she's trying so hard to be the next big mommy blogger, to be fair her content is ok but same one would sell fish to a fisherman. Mortgage on hold in dire straights but insinuating that you've bought clothes today, it's ok Gracie boo we all know you don't buy anything you enjoy a picking out a few more freebies while you sip your best damn coffee. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh good God, now we all have to suffer through a moronic ‘How To’ coffee chewtorial

She’s been straight on the blower to Bucko “witches be bitchin, quick come over”

Cue Transition Year style Video editing from the talent himself

Shots including, but not limited to

-Grace pretending she’s up early and is busy/has an appointment and needs a coffee

-close up blurred background of a flower (gifted) on her cluttered counter, rays of sunlight etc

-shite free upbeat music ripped off a free music website

-possible shot of her, in her new GowlTowel, every new yummy mummies must have

- Slooooooow mo of Beans being poured out

-both hands cupped around an OAH flah

mmmmmm that first coffee tho

..Work away Bucko, work away
Oh my god crying with laughter at that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The gowl in the towel. I can’t cope. Omg girls there’s some right comedians in here. Ye are priceless

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The gowl in the towel. I can’t cope. Omg girls there’s some right comedians in here. Ye are priceless
Same can we all agree - the gowl in the towel is the name of the next thread ! I can’t stop laughing at it .. it’s brilliant !

• Haha
Reactions: 40
You know I really do not understand this whole influencer with anxiety get up at all, surely be to god, if you do suffer from anxiety, you wouldn't be placing yourself in the line of fire for all sorts of negative comments? Like honestly, it's not brave to go on social media, hawk a bunch of shite and then claim bullying when someone calls you out on your tit - the internet is not, never has been, and never will be a kind and forgiving place - this is a fact, that EVERYONE with more than two brain cells knows - if you are "working" in an area that requires you to be in the public eye, you are not going to walk into that willy nilly if you have anxiety - Grace, you are a bleeping liar - you don't have anxiety, you have a constant case of the fear as you know you are playing the gobshite and people are calling you on it.

Had to get that off my chest.

Reactions: 52
guys does anyone think that grabby may have dan buckley held captive and is forcing him to make all her crappy contenh for her.sort of a kathy bates in misery scenario-poor fucker probably had his ankles broken so he cannot run away😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
All that aside for a minute. You're clearly not her friend 👀
😂😂 I’d sooner make friends with Jack the Ripper

guys does anyone think that grabby may have dan buckley held captive and is forcing him to make all her crappy contenh for her.sort of a kathy bates in misery scenario-poor fucker probably had his ankles broken so he cannot run away😂
I’m telling you it’s some form of Stockholm syndrome to match her munchausen ☺

Reactions: 5
No you greedy bleep. You were in there thinking how many freebies will we come away with today. Shoshannah the arselicker then always singing her praises on graces posts, she's trying so hard to be the next big mommy blogger, to be fair her content is ok but same one would sell fish to a fisherman. Mortgage on hold in dire straights but insinuating that you've bought clothes today, it's ok Gracie boo we all know you don't buy anything you enjoy a picking out a few more freebies while you sip your best damn coffee. 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Have to say the ar*e kickers get on my nerves. Poor Chris was stuffed into those clothes and looked so uncomfortable in that situation

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see one of her replies under her Louis Copeland picture ? She said “Louis even sang to me” 🙈🤣🤣🤣 I nearly choked on my breakfast when I read that 🤨😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
See babyboo have a question box on their stories asking for your favourite mummybloggers and which mummybloggers have you recently unfollowed. I wonder are they doing research before they gift their Xmas bibs to all the bloggers?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.