Faces By Grace #123 Off to see T Swift, followers in decline Mudder of the year, she’s absolutely Fine!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s an absolute mess of a bench press. It’s typically most women’s weakest lift. As someone said ego lift at best. Her form is awful and we are always spotted in my gym unless doing the bar and very light weights we are fully confident in and at that stage no clips. She’s a bleeping dope and is looking to hurt herself with that twisting.
They are sharing her stories so they obviously don’t give a tit about bad form

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Goes to show it’s all just for content shes not really invested in going. Years of going she’s not any fitter, lost any weight or her form isn’t any better
She may as well piss money away
---

• Heart
Reactions: 12
duck me pink… that video of her trying to bench press 🙈 I’m convinced at this stage she’s trying to injure herself on purpose to get out of parenting her own children over the summer. How on earth did the PT not correct her form?!

Reactions: 19
Sweet Lord I’ve never seen a bench press like it!!!! 😮😮😮
Should all be no reps!! I can’t believe she posted that - she hasn’t a clue.
if the gym reshared it then shame on them.

Sweet Lord I’ve never seen a bench press like it!!!! 😮😮😮
Should all be no reps!! I can’t believe she posted that - she hasn’t a clue.
if the gym reshared it then shame on them.
It's actually scary to watch.
Why is the gym allowing her to do stuff so badly, with a definite possibility of her getting injured!

Reactions: 18
Why is the gym allowing her to do stuff so badly, with a definite possibility of her getting injured!
And her with such a “severe” back injury not so long ago where she was bed-bound on the days she has to parent.
I have a few injuries and my gym watch me like a hawk to make sure I won’t do anything to aggravate them.

Reactions: 10
And her with such a “severe” back injury not so long ago where she was bed-bound on the days she has to parent.
I have a few injuries and my gym watch me like a hawk to make sure I won’t do anything to aggravate them.
As someone said it’s all ego trip even with the gym they’re sharing her stories so they obviously don’t give a tit

Reactions: 8
I’m am not a gym goer and know nothing about this but surely her feet should be flat on the floor?? Christ I’ve thrown my back out making a cup of tea, genuinely! I’m wincing looking at her wrestling with those weights!

Reactions: 7
I’m am not a gym goer and know nothing about this but surely her feet should be flat on the floor?? Christ I’ve thrown my back out making a cup of tea, genuinely! I’m wincing looking at her wrestling with those weights!
nah you can arch and balance if you're a proper lifter, but she isn't one, also afair you arch while pulling your shoulder blades back into the bench to give you more leverage, her back is as flat as a pancake across the shoulder blades. Now it's been a long time since I've benched, I've a horrible bench compared to my squat and deadlift, but thats pure ego, crappy form lifting from her.
It's like all the diets she does, she picks a mode, say keto, and then eats carbs.... so shes got the idea of a lifters form, but balls it up as per usual

Reactions: 3
Imagine been years at the game and needing a manager I still get can’t get over that
Makes sense though she’s been posting more and more kid content had to be someone behind it

Reactions: 16
Maybe wash your face at a sink with a cloth and it might take your make up off 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

I'd love to be able to braid my hair.

Did she say her hair is still wet, did she wash it in the shower and not wash her face?
She has 1,000 free cleaners and is using some shite miscellar water a cotton pad. Chris had to go with her to the preschool cause he knew she'd cry, is Chris unemployed too again.
She's only emosh thinking of her kids bern at home for the summer.
Shes soon unlikeable.

Reactions: 22