Faces By Grace #123 Off to see T Swift, followers in decline Mudder of the year, she’s absolutely Fine!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I have to say, I attended the concert last night and my heart swelled with pride for all the little girls there having the time of their lives, their mammies just staring at them in absolute wonder at their little girls absolutely living in the moment. I had a huge grin the whole concert just looking at all the happy little faces round me. I even had the privilege of a young girl asking to swap a bracelet with me, I nearly cried, and I am in no way a swiftie.

I think that is the essence of those concerts. Little kids making absolute life long core memories and their parents should be so proud.

Grace, I really hope something in your cold dead heart hurt tonight watching all those young fans round you and thought of your daughter maybe crossed your mind, but I doubt it.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
The thing about this concert is that it’s a lifetime moment one, the eras tour is a part of history. And Sienna will always know how it went down for her. I doubt very much that Grace tried to get tickets for her and Sienna, and she wasn’t in the original group that were going. So how big (ahem) a fan is she?
If grace really cares about her daughter she’d have sat this one out. Cos even if she truly believes Sienna is too young she’d surely have known the shitshow this would create and would want to protect Sienna from that.
Narcissists don’t think past the end of their nose so no! It’s all them and what they deserve and are entitled to, even over their own children. This tit won’t even register, believe me I know one and they are the most selfish, self involved people going and duck everyone else

Reactions: 26
Narcissists don’t think past the end of their nose so no! It’s all them and what they deserve and are entitled to, even over their own children. This tit won’t even register, believe me I know one and they are the most selfish, self involved people going and duck everyone else
Spot on.
It didn't register in the slightest with her that it was such a crappy thing to do.
Didn't cross her mind for a nanosecond. Blabbing into her phone that day, saying S is a swiftie. And next breath 'Will we go all ouh'.

Not a fcuking notion of even trying to get a ticket for S. Nope, let her make bracelets, and then watch her big slob of a mother head out the door today, instead. You may be sure that there were kids in her class going. Probably talking about it all year. I saw little kids on the bus today, all set with the t-shirts and baseball caps, and sparkles, delighted with life. It was lovely to see.

Now, not everyone got tickets, for one reason or another. But I am sure their parents did something to make the weekend a bit of fun anyway.

The child doesn't matter to her. Nobody matters to her. Except herself.

Reactions: 14
When she addressed the criticism she missed the point completely. As said before, pure narcissism.

She might come on and say she deserved a night ouh and it was ruined by all the hate comments. Again, missing the point. All about her and her feelings.

We’ve heard from people who’ve worked with her or interacted with her, and we’ve heard her say before that no one can say boo to her without her bursting into tears. Everyone is afraid to give her a reality check, always have been, and she uses that fully to her advantage.

Reactions: 20
Y

yes you can see it from the bridge between Bath Avenue and London Bridge Rd
near Ringsend. I saw a TikTok someone posted showing it.
View attachment 3025898
Thank you x
Those bleeping awful
Plastic boots are back 🤢
Black ? Everyone was wearing sparkly outfits and bright colours !
---
Theyre seated up in the gods according to mags. You know these are gonna be the extremely annoying drunk knacks at a concert who keep standing up and falling around blocking the view of any kids unfortunate enough to be near them
Those tickets were 700 each by the time I got in to buy them last year! Sadly couldn’t afford 1400 for 2 tickets:(

Reactions: 6
There will be a long, written, insta story posted today. A very passive aggressive post about how she can't believe she has to address this again, that she absolutely does not have to justify herself to anyone as she's a a fuckin fantastic mudder, her kids know it, Chris knows it and everybody is proud of her. But the comments she has received are disgusting and the people that wrote them, she feels sorry for them and their sad lives. 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 33
There will be a long, written, insta story posted today. A very passive aggressive post about how she can't believe she has to address this again, that she absolutely does not have to justify herself to anyone as she's a a fuckin fantastic mudder, her kids know it, Chris knows it and everybody is proud of her. But the comments she has received are disgusting and the people that wrote them, she feels sorry for them and their sad lives. 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
Exactly, she would never look at herself and think maybe I got it wrong. Maybe it was selfish. Expect loads of look I do stuff with my kids posting. As ye are were saying- with things I should say as a parent. Jesus we need a greasy bingo card. She's that predictable.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Id say she was the only person there other than security that was dressed in black. Did she not the get sequence and glitter memo...

Reactions: 15
We’ve heard from people who’ve worked with her or interacted with her, and we’ve heard her say before that no one can say boo to her without her bursting into tears. Everyone is afraid to give her a reality check, always have been, and she uses that fully to her advantage.
Another narc tactic to get out of having any accountability for their tit actions. When they can’t avoid being called out on something and have to address their tit behaviour it’s waterworks time to make people feel bad/uncomfortable and drop the whole thing! Classic!

Reactions: 13
Was coming on to say the same thing about her cropping out the reflection of her arms, if only the big lump would listen to everyone about how much of a neglective mother she is. I use the term mother loosely and the term big lump whole heartedly

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg the reflection pics 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s a fooking vampire now 😂😂😂😂 how very twilight of her 🧛 so not only is she an emotional vampire now she’s a real one, also explains why she sleeps all day.

Reactions: 12
As others have said - it's not the going to the concert itself - it's the rubbing everyone's face in it - including her daughter's. She could have easily bought the ticket as her sister had it going spare anyway and just kept it on the low down. She just didn't have to tell Sienna about it and hype it up so much. She could have easily snuck off that afternoon, said she was going out with her sister for a bit. But she saw it as an easy opportunity to get attention and content and didn't like anyone criticising her.
I hope she's absolutely hanging this morning and that the kids are like a pack of weasels!

Reactions: 19
Id say she was the only person there other than security that was dressed in black. Did she not the get sequence and glitter memo...
She gets everything wrong. The one (maybe half) brain cell she had is gone. There's just air going through her ears now. She looked absolutely tit :LOL: matches her personality.

Reactions: 7