Faces By Grace #123 Off to see T Swift, followers in decline Mudder of the year, she’s absolutely Fine!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ray of sunshine:
470B3275-C03B-4CB2-81F5-2B559230B1F8.jpeg
Did she say her hair is still wet, did she wash it in the shower and not wash her face?
She has 1,000 free cleaners and is using some shite miscellar water a cotton pad. Chris had to go with her to the preschool cause he knew she'd cry, is Chris unemployed too again.
She's only emosh thinking of her kids bern at home for the summer.
Shes soon unlikeable.
He’s had a lot of days off and not even a month in. Is he part time? Maybe it’s all he could get. He doesn’t even seem to be in the same roles as before. Maybe he had to grab what he could as he let go at TT.

She really pisses me off..

Shes EXHAUSTED...

She went to the gym and that's it..

Imagine if she had worked a 40 hour week too... !!!
Hungover 🥱

Also reason for all the crying like an unhinged wagon. All to make out she’s such a caring loving mother. Sure!

Oh and the fact the kids aren’t carted away from her for the next few months is upsetting!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I noticed that too. Following loghouse aswell today for some reason.
[/
I noticed that too. Following loghouse aswell today for some reason.
Good luck with dah, they're a showwer of chancers who owe a friend of mine over €20k and she's had to sue them
---
Is this the first ever mention of a manager??

She's in the game what 15 years and needs to be assigned a manager to keep on top of her work ? How utterly embarrassing.
🤣Shes on a Maxi PIP. One of my mates works for a very high end retailer and I asked if Faeces was on their PR list. The reponse was that she'd sooner set fire to the company
---
Up her hole strappy dress and boots I reckon! Hair braided and her 3 wee bracelets on her arm! Ysl bag prob cut her across the bewbs, it’s due a wee nigh ouh 🫶
She's wearin' a Tipperhairy Crystal Roma bag tonight instead of the threadbare YSL knockoff

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
---

🤣Shes on a Maxi PIP. One of my mates works for a very high end retailer and I asked if Faeces was on their PR list. The reponse was that she'd sooner set fire to the company
---

She's wearin' a Tipperhairy Crystal Roma bag tonight instead of the threadbare YSL knockoff
Is this your quote?
“Good luck with dah, they're a showwer of chancers who owe a friend of mine over €20k and she's had to sue them.”

What!?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Is this your quote?
“Good luck with dah, they're a showwer of chancers who owe a friend of mine over €20k and she's had to sue them.”

What!?
yup - about Loghouse. They're a shambles of a company, so probably a perfect fit for Greasy

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Why is her PT not correcting her in certain exercises! Like lifting your back up when doing bench press is for proper power lifting and so much harder on the arms are upper back She needs to perfect a bench press before anything else, she'll end up hurting herself! I wouldn't go to them after watching her gym vids, it's like they don't care or don't know what they're doing 🙄
I’ve never did a bench press in my life but I’d no one there in case she has a mishap , he arched back feet and shaking to try lift is an accident waiting to happen it looked so bad

Reactions: 3
How does she make these milestones in her childrens lives all about her. She should have been talking about how proud she is of Hayden and the great adventure he has ahead of him going into big school, but noooo instead it's all Grace and her feelings of sadness.

I've had 3 kids go through the same preschool. At the time did I feel a bit sad that the connection I had with the staff there was coming to an end ? Yes 100%. But this is part of growing up that kids do.

Anyway you can be sure she'll have Hayden dumped back into his creche (aka preschool) every afternoon once he starts Junior Infants. Can't have anything interfering with Grace living her best life afterall.

Reactions: 29
How does she make these milestones in her childrens lives all about her. She should have been talking about how proud she is of Hayden and the great adventure he has ahead of him going into big school, but noooo instead it's all Grace and her feelings of sadness.

I've had 3 kids go through the same preschool. At the time did I feel a bit sad that the connection I had with the staff there was coming to an end ? Yes 100%. But this is part of growing up that kids do.

Anyway you can be sure she'll have Hayden dumped back into his creche (aka preschool) every afternoon once he starts Junior Infants. Can't have anything interfering with Grace living her best life afterall.
As someone said she thinks these are feelings every mother has so she says she feels sad
She doesn’t give a shiny shite
She hasn’t been at home all week if she felt sad or emotional she would be at home with them

Reactions: 15
She really is an overgrown baby! Imagine seeing this blubbering mess dropping off her child to playschool! 🥴 I’d say poor Hayden was mortified! 😬 and Chris had to mind her.. duck off 🤣

Reactions: 19
The self indulgence is off the scale !

I, I, I, me, me, me ........ how did Hayden feel Grace???
Oh totally irrelevant as always, how anyone felt except the big baby herself.
And we have said it before, it's not any harm for a child to see a parent upset about a death or whatever, but my god, what these poor kids witness constantly is something else. I doubt the teachers were crying at the thought of not seeing her again anyway.

And then a 'family evening' which seemed to be her eating sweets that she's 'ubsessed wih' and herself and kips watching a movie. No doubt the kids were just sent off to their cheerless shared room as usual. What a fecking grim set up for those poor kids. 🥴

Reactions: 16
Is the person she’s advertising for play therapy in any way qualified??? Not according to her bio?
Says she has a Masters and is registered with PT Ireland?
G is the type of mother that thinks PT would be a handy fix but not actually do the parent support side of it, which can be at the crux of many issues!

Reactions: 3
Says she has a Masters and is registered with PT Ireland?
G is the type of mother that thinks PT would be a handy fix but not actually do the parent support side of it, which can be at the crux of many issues!
Poor girl probably qualified herself due to seeing Greasy and her poor children.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is only emotional and crying cause she prob has no babysitter lined up for the summer, that is all!!
Exactly. She said they would be in Wexford for July so that's the granny on duty, no doubt, while the fantastic mudder goes to the beach with the dog.

And if the kids do get brought along, only one person will be dressed appropriately for the weather cos only one person counts to this one. HERSELF. 🙄

Reactions: 16