Faces By Grace #123 Off to see T Swift, followers in decline Mudder of the year, she’s absolutely Fine!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nah you can arch and balance if you're a proper lifter, but she isn't one, also afair you arch while pulling your shoulder blades back into the bench to give you more leverage, her back is as flat as a pancake across the shoulder blades. Now it's been a long time since I've benched, I've a horrible bench compared to my squat and deadlift, but thats pure ego, crappy form lifting from her.
It's like all the diets she does, she picks a mode, say keto, and then eats carbs.... so shes got the idea of a lifters form, but balls it up as per usual
You arch back but feet need to be flat on ground to stabilise yourself and your core. Her legs were all over place. If bench is too high she should have plates under her feet to keep them stable

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ah I feel it so much for sienna not going to Taylor swift the amount of TikTok and instagram stories I’ve seen with kids her age having an absolute ball all dressed up , poor kid

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Ah I feel it so much for sienna not going to Taylor swift the amount of TikTok and instagram stories I’ve seen with kids her age having an absolute ball all dressed up , poor kid
And Grace prob like an excited child getting ready ... Make up on... Hair done... Outfit picked..Braclets on...Then skips out the door waving goodbye to her daughter who she said herself "is a swifty and would love to go"

😶😶😶😶

Reactions: 20
And Grace prob like an excited child getting ready ... Make up on... Hair done... Outfit picked..Braclets on...Then skips out the door waving goodbye to her daughter who she said herself "is a swifty and would love to go"

😶😶😶😶
That's the worst of it.
I'm sure there are loads of disappointed kids (and adults too).

But it's the rubbing of the child's face in it, is what is particularly bad. She could have kept her gob shut but of course, as always, nobody matters except herself. I doubt there are many parents who could actually do that to their child without a second thought.

Reactions: 18
That's the worst of it.

But it's the rubbing of the child's face in it, is what is particularly bad. She could have kept her gob shut but of course, as always, nobody matters except herself. I doubt there are many parents who could actually do that to their child without a second thought.
All the poor kids siennas age standing outside the Aviva listening to TS with their parents there and this absolute weapon will run poor Siennas nose it she’s so horrible 🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Most of us would probably say if there was only one ticket and it couldn't be given to the child for whatever reason we wouldn't take the ticket and wouldn't ever mention it because we wouldn't want to unnecessarily hurt or upset our child. But baby Grace always gets what she wants or she throws a big strop.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Where did she say she's going to Taylor?
Had Sienna making bracelets with her first.
Then announced in one of her stories that she was going. Said S was a swiftie, but of course she thought S was too young. Riiiiiiight. Got very defensive when she realised that people thought it was a dreadful thing to do. Cos she is a fantastic mudder y'know. Had an outburst, see below. Did a live with the sister then making bracelets.

IMG_4826.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Where did she say she's going to Taylor?
Mags had a spare ticket! Could be the ex’s!!

I’m assuming it’s adults going? But if Mags little one is there it would be awful mags could have looked after the two of them.

I’m refreshing the waitlist invite page constantly and nothing 🤞🏻😂

Reactions: 5
Can you imagine the chat among them after she blubbered her way out the door one last time. They probably broke out the champagne. 🍾
Happy knowing they can leave and go home on time next year. Remember it was said on here that S and H are always last to be collected. Dead late.

Reactions: 7

😶😶😶😶
She really shows us time and time again what an absolute c*nt she is , she can’t blame the trolls on her been an absolute horrible person

• Heart
Reactions: 13

😶😶😶😶
There is no way squealing baby Grease is getting ready quietly today and not rubbing it in the poor child’s face.

Sure according to Grease, the TS Grease gate was just a misunderstanding. She didn’t mean she was forcing S to make de bracelets.

Misses the point AGAIN! Is she thick or does that to deflect!?

Reactions: 10
That's the worst of it.

Agree and she could have had a lovely girly day today with her I know it’s not the same but at least she’s thinking of her child
---
Had Sienna making bracelets with her first.
Then announced in one of her stories that she was going. Said S was a swiftie, but of course she thought S was too young. Riiiiiiight. Got very defensive when she realised that people thought it was a dreadful thing to do. Cos she is a fantastic mudder y'know. Had an outburst, see below. Did a live with the sister then making bracelets.

View attachment 3024147
Truth hurts

Reactions: 3
There is no way squealing baby Grease is getting ready quietly today and not rubbing it in the poor child’s face.

Sure according to Grease, the TS Grease gate was just a misunderstanding. She didn’t mean she was forcing S to make de bracelets.

Misses the point AGAIN! Is she thick or does that to deflect!?
I’d imagine she’s pissed off to mags house for a cuh little meat rose and cheese board and bracelet making session and pre drinks, even though she doesn’t really drink. Let’s nots pretend she’s spending any time with her children

Reactions: 7
Most of us would probably say if there was only one ticket and it couldn't be given to the child for whatever reason we wouldn't take the ticket and wouldn't ever mention it because we wouldn't want to unnecessarily hurt or upset our child. But baby Grace always gets what she wants or she throws a big strop.
This exactly!!!!

Reactions: 4