Faces By Grace #123 Off to see T Swift, followers in decline Mudder of the year, she’s absolutely Fine!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait and see how that 'fun loving' persona will be switched off, the minute her poor kids are in her care.

The magical anxiety that can be switched on and off will reappear and the kids will have to be dumped to alleviate it 🥴

Reactions: 13
The dancing in the gym when she should’ve been working out is a symbolic representation of her entire life.

🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I mean I dance at the gym if it's cardio day and I'm finished and off out the door... but not while others are working around me- I don't have time for that tit. 😅

Reactions: 7
I mean I dance at the gym if it's cardio day and I'm finished and off out the door... but not while others are working around me- I don't have time for that tit. 😅
She was probably still steaming from last night. Asleep all day today mark my words.

Or “I’m going asleep” as that dopey fucker would say. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"we rarely get to do things just the two of us" adult siblings who are married with kids usually have too much on for "one on one time" there's something so needy and demanding about her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can’t wait to see what trash she wears to Taylor swift not that we’ll see the real photo
It’ll be something far, far too small anyway, the bewbs will be ouh (she might as well tuck them into her socks at this stage) and it’ll 100% be something cheap.

• Haha
Can’t wait to see what trash she wears to Taylor swift not that we’ll see the real photo
Up her hole strappy dress and boots I reckon! Hair braided and her 3 wee bracelets on her arm! Ysl bag prob cut her across the bewbs, it’s due a wee nigh ouh 🫶

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is her PT not correcting her in certain exercises! Like lifting your back up when doing bench press is for proper power lifting and so much harder on the arms are upper back She needs to perfect a bench press before anything else, she'll end up hurting herself! I wouldn't go to them after watching her gym vids, it's like they don't care or don't know what they're doing 🙄

Reactions: 14
ego lifting at it finest. i’m sorry but i won’t hear a word of positivity about that gym. no self respecting trainer would allow that without being there to support but certainly wouldn’t allow it posted.

Oh my f*cking good god. Why on earth did anyone let her bench like that. For starters she’s using a men’s 20kg bar so her hands won’t have a natural grip on it. Secondly raising herself while benching. And to make it worse she has clips on the bar. You don’t put clips on the bar benching cos if u can’t get out of it you tip the bar to the side and the weights fall off relieving you from under it. What an absolute disgrace.
I’m actually riddled with anxiety looking at that video.

Oh my f*cking good god. Why on earth did anyone let her bench like that. For starters she’s using a men’s 20kg bar so her hands won’t have a natural grip on it. Secondly raising herself while benching. And to make it worse she has clips on the bar. You don’t put clips on the bar benching cos if u can’t get out of it you tip the bar to the side and the weights fall off relieving you from under it. What an absolute disgrace.
I’m actually riddled with anxiety looking at that video.
Years at the gym and she’s getting it wrong what a joke
What’s the obsession with lifting heavy or getting personal best surely getting form right is more important

Oh Christ lifting her back off the bench and pushing up with her feet. There’s going to failure and there’s not being able.

Also if Saturday Night was being played in my class I’d be dancing too 😆

Reactions: 5
That’s an absolute mess of a bench press. It’s typically most women’s weakest lift. As someone said ego lift at best. Her form is awful and we are always spotted in my gym unless doing the bar and very light weights we are fully confident in and at that stage no clips. She’s a bleeping dope and is looking to hurt herself with that twisting.

Reactions: 8