Faces By Grace #123 Off to see T Swift, followers in decline Mudder of the year, she’s absolutely Fine!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Said she was going to edit out the beginning of it.
---
The look of love 🤢🤢🤢🤢 (going to start the rumour that they are, in fact, riding.)
View attachment 3021454
What sort of look was she going for in her Grungy Grace look???
Is that the manager Shona on the other side , omg state of grace and the other two looking so professional
---
I wanna get a razor to maxipoos hair! Ultimate ick 🤢🤢🤢
He’s a walking ick🤢

Reactions: 7
The embarrassment of being an influencer and having a 'manager' She's not a prolific poster of quality content, she's not out the door with invites, so we know the 'manager' is not to help with the volume of work she needs to do as she's over run with it herself.
She's been assigned yet another professional babysitter to make sure she's fulfilling the miniscule amount of jobs she's getting as scraps, scarlet for Anne for having her....

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why the duck does Max look homeless?
wasn't he once? lost all his money on some tit business deal, Vogue had to bail him out and he headed back to live in his parents?
It's all very shady, this was the initial story doing the rounds:

Working multiple jobs and not being able to pay his rent/mortgage? seems suss.....
The story then morphed into this:

Then Vogue helped him set it up, rather than pay his debt?
He doesn't actually rep Vogue, but uses her name constantly for clout, I would say their finances are a delight to look into.... not someone I'd be handing money to tbh.
they have like 33/34 'clients' now, listing Vogue as a non-exclusive, ie: not ours, doubled up with JamesKav having his own and Curribinny

Not really the booming success he made out above, they've gained what 15 more clients in 2+ years?

"Last week the amount of talent that contacted us that have representation, they put their representation in their bio on Instagram and other social platforms, that are contacting us saying they don’t like their management but they have been scared to leave because no one else to go to - and that’s where we’re going to clean up."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
wasn't he once? lost all his money on some tit business deal, Vogue had to bail him out and he headed back to live in his parents?

Working multiple jobs and not being able to pay his rent/mortgage? seems suss.....

He doesn't actually rep Vogue, but uses her name constantly for clout, I would say their finances are a delight to look into.... not someone I'd be handing money to tbh.
they have like 33/34 'clients' now, listing Vogue as a non-exclusive, ie: not ours, doubled up with JamesKav having his own and Curribinny

Not really the booming success he made out above, they've gained what 15 more clients in 2+ years?

"Last week the amount of talent that contacted us that have representation, they put their representation in their bio on Instagram and other social platforms, that are contacting us saying they don’t like their management but they have been scared to leave because no one else to go to - and that’s where we’re going to clean up."
Which of his clients are celebrities 🤣🤣🤣
Very dodgy
Wow he’s making a brave statement there , are talent agents that bad in Ireland

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just updating!

Apr 24 - Belfast overnight for women’s rugby
May 24 - Trinny London goods (was there an event)
May 24 - nails done for Ib i ha
May 24 - Pelo hair newbridge
May 24 - Belfast runners ad
May 23 - Hayden’s bday at Spraoi (was it feee, cake too)! And free clothes
May 24 - over night pr dermologica at Deerstone
May 24 - dinner with kossa at Devlin hotel
May 24 - Sinead keary dinner with the og dungarees
May 24 - Bord Gais Wizard of Oz
May 24 - faro beauty lunch pr invite at Lennans yard
May 24 - over night Marker hotel
May 24 - Dublin zoo tickets
May 24 - Bloom tickets
May 24 - we know she received emerald park ones but did she use them?
June 24 - fort evergreen (think this was free) and garden room cafe (again thinking it’s free)
June 24 - Nivea sun screen ad
June 24 - Newbridge silverware princess Di pr invite
June 24 - cuh lih-il fotoe shooh- Marilyn Mongey
June 24 - Mantra with Dim, new shoes and sunglasses
June 24 - next dinner pr event at House (with dim)
June 24 - lashes ? Did she pay
June -24 cinema trip for kids Inside
June 24 - five farms cuh lil-ih Fadders Day gift
June 24 - Taste of Dublin / Jysk pr invite
June 24 - Primark x Riha orrr-ah pr invite
June 24 - hair Pelo (she’s the worst advertisement ever)
June 24 - Aldi 25 year party
June 24 - Tayto free crisps
June 24 - gutters, facia and soffit cleaned and manky dirty chairs
June 24 - gold circle Take That tickets (do we think gift)
June 24 - silk eye mask worth €60
June 24 - blowing smoke uo her own arse with free Dermalogica cream
June 24 - skinbaeandbeyond makeup brush
June 24 - new pink nails (free)
June 24 - Laneige ‘lip oil I mean lip dewy thing’ shes ubsessed with
June 24 - Regatta sea swim jacket, togs and sandals
June 24 - Jamie Genieve event for make up

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
They finally plucked up the courage to post this, way after the fact:
5033ED06-6B20-4733-9E09-5366E2A3AEE3.jpeg

---

The cockiness is off the charts! Trying to start public fights with Irish talent agencies? What a prick!

Reactions: 8
it’s heartbreaking to see how crippled with anxiety grace is, affecting her day to day life ..NOT
the bleeping slob dancing around the gym not a care in the world

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’d be raging paying good money to go to a gym and that ape was dancing for the gram in the corner. She thinks she’s gas!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17