Faces by Grace #122 Marilyn Mongey and Kips Monroe, if it’s not a freebie they won’t go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So selfish, so unaware, so clueless, so big headed.
Why would she think they’d love to share two beds with her lot. I’d say they were fuming, they had to be.

Reactions: 19
So selfish, so unaware, so clueless, so big headed.
Why would she think they’d love to share two beds with her lot. I’d say they were fuming, they had to be.
They may even have said stuff like we want a nice relaxing weekend. Hints are no use with the likes of her though.

But if they said don't come down, she would play the mental health card, or arrive anyway. And expect them to be delighted with the 'surprise.'

They have played a part in making her the selfish yoke that she is, unfortunately.

No fear that she went to a supermarket on the way either and bought food as a contribution for three extra mouths to feed.

Both hands swinging, guaranteed.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
remember the time she was trying to allude to them riding a lot, and Crispy landed her in it and said he'd be lucky if she put a hand on him :D
The thought of this turns my stomach. It would be like porking a hippo.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The thought of this turns my stomach. It would be like porking a hippo.
Wouldn’t say they get up to much tbh… even the morning after the Take That gig where they apparently reconnected, she was up first thing talking into the camera and was going to watch Bridgerton afterwards. They couldn’t even have a lie-in and a cuddle while the kids were staying with Kip’s mam.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Wouldn’t say they get up to much tbh… even the morning after the Take That gig where they apparently reconnected, she was up first thing talking into the camera and was going to watch Bridgerton afterwards. They couldn’t even have a lie-in and a cuddle while the kids were staying with Kip’s mam.
Definitely not, I’d say they’d both risk a heart attack. Walruses :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No sympathy for her Ma and Mags they obviously have her the way she is... a spoilt, entitled, useless lump.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I hope that makeup brush video is prerecorded as she’s very grey for a one that just had her hair done oh and if you’ve been dying to try something for a while just bleeping buy it

• Haha
Reactions: 26
if you’ve been dying to try something for a while just bleeping buy it
Oh snap! Came here to say exactly this! So entitled she was just expecting it to be gifted! Too fcking miserable to put her hand in her pocket and go get it!

Reactions: 16
I hope that makeup brush video is prerecorded as she’s very grey for a one that just had her hair done oh and if you’ve been dying to try something for a while just bleeping buy it
Exactly! Why would she not buy it if she wanted to try it so bad.
She didn’t even need to fork out the €28 they’re selling it for, could have got it off SHEIN for 2!
88986943-EDF0-4594-B150-ECC853B2D60F.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Late for guest and she thinks its funny. HOW do they put up with her rubbish me me me attitude. Zero manners or shits given as long as she is doing what SHE wants.
Repulsive

Reactions: 23
Exactly! Why would she not buy it if she wanted to try it so bad.
She didn’t even need to fork out the €28 they’re selling it for, could have got it off SHEIN for 2!View attachment 3013083
Looks to be the very same brush! Terrie McEvoy has been trying to flog this brush too. All the huns must’ve been sent them.

Reactions: 6
Shes always dying to try stuff she gets sent. She says it about every freebie that lands on her doorstep.

Reactions: 8
If I rushed myself and my kids (some very small) out of the house to be at her house (with hungry kids!!) For 5pm dinner and she wasn't even home from the shops, I'd probably leave again!!!

Reactions: 23
She prob did that on purpose so the guests can help cook? And wtf was the point of going to Wexford!! 🙄

Reactions: 13
She's some joke. Why didn't she stay in Dublin and have the food shop done and food prepared for her Mam's party. I'd run out the door too. She can't even make a proper effort for her Mam's birthday. I'd day that was some slack affair.

Reactions: 34
She cannot do any basic functions as an adult. If you are hosting you prep for your guests, you don't run to get everything right before they show up????

Why is she so useless at absolutely everything??

Reactions: 28
She prob did that on purpose so the guests can help cook? And wtf was the point of going to Wexford!! 🙄
Exactly! She would’ve seen Mags and Ann today anyway. Where the feck was she going to Wexford when she had a dinner party to prepare for today. Maybe if she stayed at home to prepare, she wouldn’t still be in the supermarket 5 mins before guests were due to arrive. Wonder what rushed slop did she serve up in the end. She’s a gowl.

Reactions: 21
Exactly! She would’ve seen Mags and Ann today anyway. Where the feck was she going to Wexford when she had a dinner party to prepare for today. Maybe if she stayed at home to prepare, she wouldn’t still be in the supermarket 5 mins before guests were due to arrive. Wonder what rushed slop did she serve up in the end. She’s a gowl.
I'd say they'd have been lucky to get crisps served in a bowl.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.