Faces by Grace #122 Marilyn Mongey and Kips Monroe, if it’s not a freebie they won’t go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is just the rudest rudest woman. It's not a surprise she's disgraceful. Didn't wake up early this morning did she? I would be raging if my sibling did this.

Reactions: 19
She's something else and so is he. I'd be headed for divorce courts if himself was away most weekends golfing 😂 everyone is entitled to hobbies and me time but these two take to another level.
I don't live very close to my mam but any time I'm thinking of going to see her or I'll be passing her house on my way somewhere I give her a text to ask if she's free rather than just "landing" as a surprise.

Reactions: 22
I live round the corner from my mam and if I dared call in unannounced I’d know about it 😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They probably go to Wexford to get a break from her and from their duties of parenting her kids.

Reactions: 23
Her lack of self awareness is astounding. We have seen it countless times. Her sister, regardless of my opinion of her, is going through a difficult situation and there is children involved. Now any normal individual would probably think to themselves “ maybe they need abit of time away for x,y,z reason and probably wanted some one on one time with my mother also, I can go down another time” but not this one. She MUST insert herself all the time. What an insufferable person

Reactions: 27
Her lack of self awareness is astounding. We have seen it countless times. Her sister, regardless of my opinion of her, is going through a difficult situation and there is children involved. Now any normal individual would probably think to themselves “ maybe they need abit of time away for x,y,z reason and probably wanted some one on one time with my mother also, I can go down another time” but not this one. She MUST insert herself all the time. What an insufferable person
She has such FOMO, there's no way she could have left them in peace even for one night.
Nothing stopping her from driving down this morning, for the day, since she must stick herself into everything.
But no, big 'surprise' for them last night, instead. 🥴

'Here I am, here are my kids to be minded. Thank me.'

Imagine being that self centred that you think rocking up unannounced to someone else’s weekend away is a treat for them.
She wouldn’t ever think that maybe mags and the kids want a bit of alone time with their mother/grandmother.
Complete lack of self awareness or cop on.
I am actually so embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 32
And wanting the mother to tell her it was such a great surprise. Like a child, looking for praise. 🙄

Reactions: 25
She’s actually unbelievable unreal in fact, I cringe big time for her thinking that she’s a brilliant surprise just rocking up like that unannounced, I know it’s her family but it’s just so rude give them some notice at least. I don’t know what it is with her at the moment but she has a very high opinion of self and thinks the sun shines out of her arse more usual, where does she get the confidence from? It actually baffles me the way she carries on.

I really up goes up must come down she needs a serious reality check.

Imagine being that self centred that you think rocking up unannounced to someone else’s weekend away is a treat for them.
She wouldn’t ever think that maybe mags and the kids want a bit of alone time with their mother/grandmother.
Complete lack of self awareness or cop on.
I am actually so embarrassed for her.
My anxiety just wouldn't allow me to take a risk like that 🙈 All the "what ifs". But then again, Greases anxiehy is different to any other anxiety that I know of.

Reactions: 17
I don’t know what it is with her at the moment but she has a very high opinion of self and thinks the sun shines out of her arse more usual, where does she get the confidence from? It actually baffles me the way she carries on.
Definitely on a high at the moment, for some reason. The self belief and the smugness are off the charts altogether.

i really think chris and her are just two pals who happened to have kids together

Reactions: 19
remember the time she was trying to allude to them riding a lot, and Crispy landed her in it and said he'd be lucky if she put a hand on him :D

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
The more I watch her stories the more baby reindeer vibes I'm getting from her. She is actually mad. Delighted with herself surprising people everywhere skipping along to the beach!!! She gives me the creeps such a wierdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Posting the sleeping child again with the most plastic looking face!
Creeummm me arse

Reactions: 15
I bet if she was told, for example, that there was only one bed in the mobile, (for whatever reason) she would say that's fine, and hop into it. She is unreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I bet if she was told, for example, that there was only one bed in the mobile, (for whatever reason) she would say that's fine, and hop into it. She is unreal.
it's mad, it's only a 2 bed, so you had Grease and H in 1 bed, so who got the other bed? I'm assuming Anne, Mags, F and S were all there?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.