Faces by Grace #122 Marilyn Mongey and Kips Monroe, if it’s not a freebie they won’t go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t just land in Wexford 🤣🤣 you’d nearly feel sorry for the mam and mags! 😂 Prob told the chipper there was no panic on making the bahhered sausages!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When I surprise my mother it’s usually with flowers or something I know she’ll like. It’s not me and my children showing up expecting to be fed and minded.
but its annes birthing day this weekend so she deserves a "special" surprise.
I think what she really deserves is a weekend without greasy but hey you reap what you sow!

Reactions: 18
Boyzone were still playing local pubs and community centres in 1995 ! I remember being allowed to go see them for my very first concert with older cousins at our local community centre where they performed to a screaming crowd of about 300 people in fetching orange boiler suits🤣 They was definitely no massive rivalry with Take That . She’s talking like it was Blur vs Oasis or something 🤣
Never a rivalry between Boyzone & Take That,shes such a DOPE!!!!

Reactions: 12
It was take that v east 17 at the time. It was the boyband version of blur v oasis. Boyzone did cross over a bit but there was no massive rivalry. She's a dope.

How big is that fecking mobile? Surely only a 2 bed, so did mags have to bunk in with Anne to let moonhead get her own bed

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine having that much confidence in yourself that you think "surprising" people with your presence is a treat for them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I laugh every time I think of her arriving. Surprise!
She is so centred on herself, it wouldn't even occur to her that it was anything but a delightful moment for them. I'm imagining them just settling in, quiet weekend ahead. Hearing the car driving in. 🤣

She has the self awareness of a house fly. No doubt walking the beach this morning bright and early because the others can mind the kids for her.

Did she say something at one stage about then taking turns in the mobile? But she still used to arrive when the sister was there anyway. Ride or die or whatever that sh1te is that she spouts.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Poor Ann being forced to go on camera after painting. When she said she was 'surprised and shocked ' she didn't exactly sound over the moon 🌝

• Haha
So grace heads to the beach and Ann has to paint the shed if I was Ann’s daughter I wud be offering to paint or help paint the shed for her!! No doubt Grace didn’t offer

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
The way she's going on, you'd think she had flown home from the States to surprise them after being away for years. We'll see her "surprise trip to wexford" tiktok now.....

Reactions: 34
So grace heads to the beach and Ann has to paint the shed if I was Ann’s daughter I wud be offering to paint or help paint the shed for her!! No doubt Grace didn’t offer
I lol'd at this. So the big baby didn't wake up til 9, she asked her mother if she was going painting the shed and.... her mum already had it done.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This one had to be shown how to use a barbecue. I wouldn't trust her with a paintbrush. She would be too lazy anyway. The mother's 'surprised and shocked' line should tell her something, but it won't.

The way she's going on, you'd think she had flown home from the States to surprise them after being away for years. We'll see her "surprise trip to wexford" tiktok now.....
Exactly. Don't they have the 'pleasure' of seeing her every other day of the week, as it is!

Reactions: 21
Such a weird set up though. She’d rather go down to Wexford and impose on her mother’s and sister’s quiet weekend away than stay in her own home with her husband. Unless Kips is away on another golfing trip? Poor Ann obviously had planned to do some painting and get a few jobs done, but then herself and the kids land down and tit all over that 😕

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.