Faces by Grace #120 you’ll find me diddies wedged into women’s best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That place is giving me glasson vibes! I’m just waiting for lady grey 2.0 and a copper bath 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m not in a good humour this morning but she really has pissed me off.
She has no anxiety when it comes to bleeping off. Imagine being that selfish to just head off at the drop of a hat without any concern for your kids.

I don’t understand how anyone with kids can do it. Yes kids can be difficult and we can all be the shouting mammy and touched out mammy but I still just wouldn’t duck off.

I would give anything to keep my kids at home today and have a chill day. But I have to work unlike that absolute cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Aw lads she’s actually tapped! A lil-ih walk in nature and she’s on a road 🤣 getting her steps in, she’s barely moving. As for the sleepover shite, get home to your kids

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Those poor deer.. minding their own business & the Al from Home Improvement rocks up & scares the shite out of them!

I do not know how Dom puts up with her.

Off now for a cuh lihhl brekkie & squeeze in a few treatments before leaving at 8pm this evening for the 40min journey home

What busy busy bee she is this week!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Havent laughed this much in ages, its like when we would have sleepovers
eh werent you JUST in Ibiza with her for like 4 days? Also says a lot about your life...

Agree with the others, her anxiety funnily enough never effects trips like this or events or anything she wants to do. Only flares when she cant be arsed doing housework or has to mind the kids for an extended period of time or gets called out on something. She also appreciates nothing. Most parents if/when they get some time to themselves or get away, really appreciate it, recharge and then get back to it. She doesnt at all, it just fuels the need to have more "me time"

a HIKE? its a bleeping path Grace, a bleeping path. You just need better runners
Im absolutely sweating, cant imagine why in that fecking free Derma hoodie and a lumberjack jacket. She's a dose, imagine listening to that in real life??

• Heart
Reactions: 44
"Come with me for a morning walk and listen to the birds "

Eh no Grace, I've to go to bleeping work you absolute pain in the hole !

• Haha
Reactions: 66
What's she doing up at 5.30 am walking around the place on gravel waking everyone up the fool.

Also, she's swea-in ..... well obvs, you are walking around in a sweatshirt and a lumberjack fleece at the end of May you tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What's she doing up at 5.30 am walking around the place on gravel waking everyone up the fool.

Also, she's swea-in ..... well obvs, you are walking around in a sweatshirt and a lumberjack fleece at the end of May you tit.
I would lose my tit with a gombeen like her wandering around waffling into her phone, IM ON MY PAID HOLIDAYS YOU TOOL, LET ME GET SOME SLEEP!!

Reactions: 25
‘I’m up racking up the steps before everyone else is awake!!! 😇

She does this on every brand trip, gets up early because she thinks she’s getting one over on everyone else and she thinks it makes her look active and healthy and put together. She’s there for ‘work’, to learn about and promote a skincare product, her wake up time and steps are completely irrelevant. Of course she’s able to post about ‘dinner time!’ But then comes on after her free, gifted facial treatment and all she can say is ‘I’m so red and swollen 😕’. tit advertisement much.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Is it a fourth arse blazer? They can keep them, they all look like they forgot their coats and had to borrow their dad’s jacket. Horrendous looking

Reactions: 18
She is in glendalough and goes for a walk along a road to the centra shop. No fear she would you know actually go for a hike to actual glendalough. She is an absolute idiot

Reactions: 22
JFC what was that drivel?
She does know that not every thought in her head has to come out of her mouth? I felt some of my brain melting away listening to that junior infants narration of her walk

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.