Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

khaigs

VIP Member
How is it possible to have someone you never met make your skin crawl? Thankfully I’ve never met her, just reading on here makes me sick. She’s a vile human

Reactions: 25

HarryPotHead

VIP Member
Yis are all mad. As if the kids aren't 100 times better off spending as little time as possible with Shrek and Fiona.

Grace only gets anxiety when she thinks about how shite she is at being an influencer. I mean, imagine! Having to get an actual job! Having to watch her two kids! It's giving me hives worrying for her 🙄

Lazydaisy1980

They have a very strange relationship. I know if I got the chance to have a night away with my husband in a hotel I wouldn’t be up and about at 5.30am stomping around the streets !

Last edited:
Big deal about crisps buying the skims for her- guessing that’s some of his redundancy pay
He may not be entitled to much. From the LinkedIn screenshot someone posted here, he was there just over 2 years so just barely entitled to redundancy. Statutory minimum is 2 weeks per year of service plus 1 week - so 5 weeks pay, that's scary if you don't have another job lined up.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
I dunno I worked with a functioning alcoholic years ago and they could function and not be hungover like I would after a night out. I guess the tolerance is there for them. Not saying she’s an alcoholic she could be I don’t know. Only thing I’d say is I wouldn’t drink if I was the only parent at home with smaller kids in case something happened. But then if something did Grace would just call on the enablers no doubt. That’s if she noticed
My best friend was a functioning alcoholic for years. When she died ( drink related) hardly anyone could believe she was 'that bad'.
But I don't believe Grace is a drunk. I think she's a lazy, entitled, pampered fool.

• Heart

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Also she said ‘collect Sienna from school’ then next story ‘Afterschool’. There’s no need for them to be paying for afterschool, she’s so lazy.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
The other girls look lovely at the baby shower and Grace just looks ... unkempt.
How does she manage it?
She was the same in Ibiza. And it's nothing to do with her weight. She just constantly looks like she rolled out of bed.

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
and the damage control is throwing the anxiety in the mix, thanking people for the DMs and comments, when she either has them turned off or deletes half of them :D

Quackers

VIP Member
JFC what was that drivel?
She does know that not every thought in her head has to come out of her mouth? I felt some of my brain melting away listening to that junior infants narration of her walk
She’s touched. Back to nature as she walks along a path on a main road!!!

No dear she’d show the actual product she was brought away for, I guess she’s waiting for Dom to post so she can copy her homework again.

• Haha

influencethis6

VIP Member
And when you think of all the free products she's getting. It's no wonder she's rarely in the box office..it must be heaving with stuff ( the perfume shelf is grotesque levels of greed)

This month alone..Trinny London Kosa, Sol de Janeiro, Dermalogica. Its such waste, no way she is donating it or giving it ti pals
Plus surely using all different products is not good for your skin.

And it's so disingenuous for her ( all of them really) to say such & such is the best cream/ thry are obsessed etc when they are literally gifted the product!!

Someone please explain why she needs to go on a night away for an eye cream! How utterly ridiculous is that. But that's it, that's what she is doing!

And utter BS re her reeelzzz not uploading...she was too busy 'perfecting' her coffee art to do any actual work!

And finally, yet again those fucking glasses 🕶 😎!! I hope one of her 4 arses crush them

FARSES ( FourARSES) & she's a farce!

Busy my hole!!! Rant over! Wheres me forking eye creahum !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
She speaks without opening her back teeth, like their wired shut.
The poor kids have picked up the habit too, I really hope H gets his SLT appointment soon.
This typo is killing me, but I did my best, my friends know what I meant and Crisps is proud of me.

• Haha

influencethis6

VIP Member
For a “MUA”what a look 🤣 I’d cross the street from her 🫣
What a sour puss...yet that pic was chosen by her to post on her grid. Says a lot!

A freebie for two greedy yolks! My God They are shameless. A useless ad, no way insightful or in any way enticing. It would not encourage me to even look up the Marker hotel, let alone book it.

What a waste of money on these two plonkers

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
Is this a thing now that "men" wear joggers and a baggy blouse type thing out for a formal dinner date?? (I sound absolutely ancient and I'm not 😅😅😅)

• Haha