Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KelNoe

Most are there but the one about one car has gone. ???? She seems to be doing all the driving?

Reactions: 4

babsdiva

Why is Mags living back with the mother and Lyndsey in her house ? From my understanding from way back in Grace's snapchat days was that Mags owned that house 🤔 Grace and Kips were to move in there and rent from Mags but a Tenant was still in the house hence why they moved into the mother's when she got pregnant.

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
I've just looked at the pouty video and the one in the car, there's a massive difference in her top lip, I swear she's editing videos. That make up one, she's not got a pore on her face, she looks like the bold glamour filter.
Just checked on Snow app, yes, you can edit your face well and put make up on while live editing and it doesn't jump.
Snow is mostly free too, I can imagine how good the paid ones are.

• Wow

Beebles

VIP Member
Yeah they definitely had two cars, she got a new one then kips got one (not sure what year his was) but he had a few problems with it. Then the electric one appeared. And now back to one car? Sure the electric one could easily be around 50k. They mustn't have a cent left every month with all the monthly payments they have.
Ah ok, must have missed that. I take back my comment about them having made one intelligent choice in their lives 😂

• Haha
Omg you’re actually dead right! And everyone here assuming things were bad cause she’s actually putting “effort” into her page. Freebie hotel stays and brunches don’t pay the bills though.
Does that not just mean it's his current role since it says to may 2024?

Edit oh maybe if you're still in the role it says to present.
I'm sure she'll be on when she needs a bit of sympathy crying poor mouth.

It's a bad time for non revenue generating roles in tech and it. If youre not selling or r&d you're at risk.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Scarbouro

VIP Member
She's clearly drunk applying her new lipstick (because we know she has never used Kosas before, the liar, just like paddling pool gate) you'd think if this is her job she might do so...sober?!
It also looked absolutely crap. No colour payoff whatsoever.

Reactions: 3