Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dubdoll14

Chatty Member
Who has time to paint all that stuff on their greys? I use the spray. It's quick. Cos I have a job, and no fannying around in the mornings 🙃
I prefer the color wow but only when there’s little grey otherwise you would be all day doing it , but I use the spray mostly but I always look like I’ve a wig on afterwards and it’s flat and dull 🤣🤣
---
Did you really help the homeless if you didnt post about it on instagram though.
Is she lined up to be a homeless ambassador next? After the pieta house and wims disasters
She really pissed me off with this , fook of grace and go polish your halo , not looking for Praise , she’s a sad Cnut
Definitely up to something

Reactions: 5

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Had a look at that place where she is staying. It looks lovely.

Is this something she actually got invited to, I wonder, or is it a plus one situation?

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Poor Hayden... poor poor Hayden. It breaks my heart how she speaks to him. The little bud 😢
Poor little fella, and you would know he is not used to her being in any way kind towards him. And yet, that is better treatment than poor Sienna gets.

Are they not gone because its more than 24 hours? That's the way stories work.
---

They had two cars up to a few weeks ago. She was on stories bragging how they needed two cars.
Yeah they definitely had two cars, she got a new one then kips got one (not sure what year his was) but he had a few problems with it. Then the electric one appeared. And now back to one car? Sure the electric one could easily be around 50k. They mustn't have a cent left every month with all the monthly payments they have.

Lady Bug

VIP Member
This just made me LOL!!!!

Is he just unfortunate that keeps being laid off or a really shitty employee
My Sister's been laid off from Air B and Twitter/X. Shitty companies to work for. I'd say Kips needs to get out of that line of business.

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
Sure what need would she have for full time use of a car. Didn't someone say she's only a few minutes walk from the schools??

uncleted

VIP Member
Told you all he was on his way out. Operations got hit. He will get more than statutory - will get 3 months pay. But at the rate he gets made redundant he must need to pay a fair whack of tax. Where the fuck is left for him to go. He needs to get his overalls back on
Oops posted late. That’s mad, another tech company? Everyone seems to jump to another, get laid off rinse and repeat. I’ve seen so many, PayPal-we work-LinkedIn- tiktok. It’s irresponsible for the Irish workforce imo because they can’t bring those skills back to the Irish firms , their roles are so nuanced like “customer happiness champion” etc..What did he do before