Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Yes they seem to be split. Different theories on whose living where and they seem to have taken a child each and then share weekends or some such arrangement
There was a lot of pictures posted of both kids together since that was mentioned here 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 3

JoeyJoJoShapadoo

So we presume she doesn’t get paid for all these PR trips and drops but does it actually cost her money? Like does she still have pay BIC on the hotel stays and spa trips?

spotlight

VIP Member
Does she get paid by these companies for a post on her grid? Or a stupid reel? Like if she puts up 2 posts that probably her mortgage paid for 3 months 🙄

Does that not just mean it's his current role since it says to may 2024?

Edit oh maybe if you're still in the role it says to present.
I'm sure she'll be on when she needs a bit of sympathy crying poor mouth.

It's a bad time for non revenue generating roles in tech and it. If youre not selling or r&d you're at risk.
It says until present if you are still in the role 👍🏻

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Is she editing her pics in the gym gear every time I see her she shrinks 🤣🤣🤣🤣
No, no, no she never edits. She just er...goes up and down in size a lot. Depends who is taking the photo, of course.

I'm wondering if they actually stayed in The Marker. I know there's a photo taken outside. And I think I read here there was a room tour?

I glanced last night out of curiosity at prices. Over 400 quid for a room next Friday night. I know it's a bank holiday weekend but it is not an inexpensive stay at any time.

Did they actually get a freebie there? 🤔

Guys the ‘I’m wearing a size 10’ story is a repost from Dominique 😊 why make your own content when you can just use someone else’s lol
oh my god, a new low!!!
---
Also not shitting on anyones pace, but this is the one who talks about running regularly and did a 5km this morning in 54 mins? and called it a run...like ehm....
I lolled SO hard at that screenshot, between the pace and the heart rates

I can't remember off the top of my head but it was around 345,000 if my memory serves me right.

Just making myself a lil coffee and having a lil walk I'll have a root around later 😅
Would they have gotten that grant that was around at the time?
Plus wasnt her accountant her friend Denise's ex, who turned out to be dodgy? :ROFLMAO:

Jonnyjo

Did she change at the event? Some of the reels show her wearing a white dress as opposed to the dungarees..

lashofeye

Chatty Member
You can see her belly is swollen in the dress video, same as it was in Hayden’s birthday unboxing video’ drink or medication I wonder?