Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

work4aliving

VIP Member
Maybe she wasnt invited to Emerald Park so the night away is a deflection, Jen is there so shouldn't they all have gone together?

Reactions: 2

Sunshineplz

VIP Member
My best friend was a functioning alcoholic for years. When she died ( drink related) hardly anyone could believe she was 'that bad'.
But I don't believe Grace is a drunk. I think she's a lazy, entitled, pampered fool.
Omg that is terrifying, I’m so sorry! Was she really young? Stories like that are always so heartbreaking.

Reactions: 2

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Won’t the taxman be clamping down on her gifts come the end of the year?

The wiki should include a tracker of all gifted and suspected gifted posts and just send on to revenue on 1st of Jan.
That is something she should be doing, for herself. Although not on the wiki, obviously. 🤣

It would involve a lot of work, to keep a tracker, for her. I don't think anyone here will be volunteering. 😁

Reactions: 1

livingonthemoon

Did anyone see Laura’s views on the shady stuff influencers do , the comment pod was very interesting, anyone notice this with greasy? Same few people commenting on each other’s posts about ten or so people in this pod agree to comment on each other’s post to keep engagement up , might be one to watch
Laure who ?

Millicentgirl

VIP Member
She’s gone mad using the same photo layout
Puts on a dark hoody and leggings to go out for a walk late in the evening - has she never heard of a hi-vis vest. You can get them FREE from the RSA website.
i think that was the other day she had same hair band in her hair and same clothes when she was walking carrying the scooter
Back to size 8 this morning 🙈

khaigs

VIP Member
Not greasy related. So sorry. Anyone follow Karen from Lovelygirlybits?Cant see a thread for her. She seems v.genuine and real. But what's her story? she mentioned something a while ago about when she was married ???? never knew that.