Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JabberHockey

When I look her reels it says that one where she’s trying on the WB gear post running was two hours ago, so 0830ish? Is that not like rush hour in a house with two school/creche going kids? Don’t they have to be washed/fed/dressed/brought to school?
That struck me too. Honest to God, even if it turns out this is old footage, how clueless to upload it at a time when nobody has time to even bless themselves!

(Also, please tell me she didn't actually try on the haul, fresh from a run.
Wh-what if she wanted to return them???)

Reactions: 5
So this lump got free tickets to Emerald Park that would cost the normal, general Joe Soap €172 and she’s too fucking lazy to go. Unfuckingreal
I really hope she did bring the kids or somebody did and she just hasnt posted. Imagine in a few years sienna reading all this.

Reactions: 5

Seasonblue

I’ve always reckoned and said it here that grease would sell her house to buy a cuh cottage in the country, but say it fell through so they’d have to stay with Anne. She can’t do that now with mags there.
Pretty sure it's linzi that moved out. She's always around blanch these days....

Reactions: 4

Emiano

I see also she managed to fit into another item she had in the wardrobe with the tags still on. She’s definitely lost weight. She doesn’t even look that big next to Tara Makeup, who is very slim.

Caughtrightout

I was wondering what all the manic posting was about! Makes more sense now, you can be sure they will still spend money on trips for themselves and lilh treats while the poor kids are stuck in afterschool 😡
Of course they are, they'll probably get the childcare free/heavily discounted with 2 unemployed parents

Kswiss2020

Chatty Member
Kips probably getting the golf in this morning as soon as they got home and her nibs took to the bed after her early morning stroll

uncleted

VIP Member
No they have had two cars for a long time. I may or may not live in their estate. Any time Kips has a new job there is a different second car. Company cars I’d wager that he has to give back when he leaves the job. One car now must mean he’s gone from TT.
Have former work colleagues there. I did hear they were doing a lot of layoffs a few months back.

overgrammers

VIP Member
It says start date -present if your still in the job.
---
They can’t give up the current house. No way they’d get their mortgage taken on in a new buy. First time was shady af, dodgy accountant. They’ve no steady income from Grease and clearly kips hasn’t been permanent in any job?
He’s some gaps in his cv as well

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
I’ve always reckoned and said it here that grease would sell her house to buy a cuh cottage in the country, but say it fell through so they’d have to stay with Anne. She can’t do that now with mags there.