Faces by Grace #120 you’ll find me diddies wedged into women’s best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just wrong. She'd never darken the door of the place of she was paying for tickets. She never, ever revisits places where she gets freebies ( unless given another freebie)

Bord Gais have no need to hand out free tickets to the huns.. looked up tickets for tomorrow, more than half of seats are available!
She has been to the Bord Gais so many times and everytime has been a freebie . Poor Sienna thinking her Mammy is treating her to an evening out to spend time with her when really her Mammy got 2 free tickets and probably nobody else was available to go at short notice !

Reactions: 22
Theres a gap there. Did he have a lil stint in linkedin too?
---
It's living rent free in my head 😅

You know what, I think unfortunately his job is just one of them that is first to go if they are making cutbacks.
Reports from his Airbnb days were that he had a touch of Greasey's work ethic 😉

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Does that not just mean it's his current role since it says to may 2024?

Edit oh maybe if you're still in the role it says to present.
I'm sure she'll be on when she needs a bit of sympathy crying poor mouth.

It's a bad time for non revenue generating roles in tech and it. If youre not selling or r&d you're at risk.
It says until present if you are still in the role 👍🏻

Reactions: 3
Free tickets and Sienna's runners have an AF link 🙈

Honestly spends zero on those children but tonnes on herself..

Reactions: 21
How are Siennas clothes old and the cardigan looks too long in the arms. She's usually in clothes too small for her.

Reactions: 11
They can’t give up the current house. No way they’d get their mortgage taken on in a new buy. First time was shady af, dodgy accountant. They’ve no steady income from Grease and clearly kips hasn’t been permanent in any job?
That’s why I think it’s her plan to just get into Anne’s and not have a mortgage. She’s that lazy.

Reactions: 6
I say there is a new job lined up…..
This is his LinkedIn headline

I am betting he is gonna start at Google 😂 from creeping on his LinkedIn

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Of course they are, they'll probably get the childcare free/heavily discounted with 2 unemployed parents
Why would 2 unemployed people get free childcare, is this a thing?? If they are unemployed they have no need for Creche places let alone get it free! Taking places from working people. 2 people I work with who have young kids haven’t been able to return to the office fully as are on waiting lists for Creche places. Both having to rely elderly parents to help out so can get back into the office part time. She’s a disgrace

Reactions: 17
Why would 2 unemployed people get free childcare, is this a thing?? If they are unemployed they have no need for Creche places let alone get it free! Taking places from working people. 2 people I work with who have young kids haven’t been able to return to the office fully as are on waiting lists for Creche places. Both having to rely elderly parents to help out so can get back into the office part time. She’s a disgrace
You can get 20 hours childcare subsidised if both not working and ecce or school hours not deducted.

As poster said above seems like crispy as something lined up though hence the excessive spending on themselves (not including their children of course). Didn't even buy appropriate footwear for them just AF links. They couldn't be taking from their solo holiday budgets!

Reactions: 10
They can’t give up the current house. No way they’d get their mortgage taken on in a new buy. First time was shady af, dodgy accountant. They’ve no steady income from Grease and clearly kips hasn’t been permanent in any job?
Her mortgage isnt very big,wouldnt cover a new house. She got that house cheap from the builder as she was going to promote the estate and help him sell more houses! That estate is hugely popular, hard to buy in, and certainly didnt need grease to help promote it

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Her mortgage isnt very big,wouldnt cover a new house. She got that house cheap from the builder as she was going to promote the estate and help him sell more houses! That estate is hugely popular, hard to buy in, and certainly didnt need grease to help promote it
This is simply not true.
They got lucky with that house, it was the last one left and they only got it because a buyer pulled out. Plus, it was on the property register at the time. They paid market value.

Reactions: 23
Where did you pull that nonsense from 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can't remember off the top of my head but it was around 345,000 if my memory serves me right.

Just making myself a lil coffee and having a lil walk I'll have a root around later 😅
Would they have gotten that grant that was around at the time?
Plus wasnt her accountant her friend Denise's ex, who turned out to be dodgy? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Would they have gotten that grant that was around at the time?
Plus wasnt her accountant her friend Denise's ex, who turned out to be dodgy? :ROFLMAO:
Yep, turned out they used yer man who was found to be practicing unethically shall we say and there's Grace in the papers telling everyone the banks were delighted to give her a mortgage and the banks were using her as a blueprint for influencers 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What does she mean ‘Sienna won’t remember these days’? Is she not 7 or 8 years old? Surely after 4 and 5 we remember most significant things from our childhoods.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.