Faces by Grace #120 you’ll find me diddies wedged into women’s best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much notice would Kips have got if he finished this month? I’m in disbelief they went ahead with their indulgent trips!?

Reactions: 19
How much notice would Kips have got if he finished this month? I’m in disbelief they went ahead with their indulgent trips!?
Under minimum terms of notice, if he was there for just over 2 years, then his notice period would be 2 weeks. Of course there may be a clause in his contract to provide less / more notice, but that cannot fall foul of legislation

If it is true that he has lost his job, then it was truly reckless & stupid of the pair of them to go off on two separate holidays!
Like this is not the first time he has been out of work ( she clearly has no intention of working, ever!).

Money has got to be tight...mortgage, (needless) childcare, 70k plus wedding, etc

She really needs to pull her weight & provide for her family...all the creams in the world won't keeps kids fed etc

She could be likes the like of Rosie/ Terrie etc, she was 'bigger' than them at one stage, but just sat on her laurels & believed her own hype. They could be financially secure of she'd put even a bit of effort in. That ship has sailed.

Feel for the kids x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
And I certainly do not want to see an image thrown up on their instagram, for the sake of it, and then straight back to their usual nonsense.
This tapping through stories and it’s all eyes on and then next story a gym pic and not just grace.

Reactions: 6
I’ve always reckoned and said it here that grease would sell her house to buy a cuh cottage in the country, but say it fell through so they’d have to stay with Anne. She can’t do that now with mags there.

Reactions: 4
I’ve always reckoned and said it here that grease would sell her house to buy a cuh cottage in the country, but say it fell through so they’d have to stay with Anne. She can’t do that now with mags there.
Pretty sure it's linzi that moved out. She's always around blanch these days....

I think the biggest tell tale sign that he is now unemployed was those tracky bottoms in The Marker Hotel. If they don't say 'sign on day is Tuesady', nothing else will 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg you’re actually dead right! And everyone here assuming things were bad cause she’s actually putting “effort” into her page. Freebie hotel stays and brunches don’t pay the bills though.
Does that not just mean it's his current role since it says to may 2024?

Edit oh maybe if you're still in the role it says to present.
I'm sure she'll be on when she needs a bit of sympathy crying poor mouth.

It's a bad time for non revenue generating roles in tech and it. If youre not selling or r&d you're at risk.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
If she had of worked hard she could have brought a cottage probably outright. She started out the same time as just Jordan, Rosie and Terri they are cleaning up. Rosie is making a killing with 4th arq cause every Tom Dick and Harry has her fleeces and she’s broken into the UK market.

Reactions: 8
I’ll get my husband to check the LinkedIn debate whether it’s to present or to a date and report back

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If he has lost his job they don't both need a home office maybe the kids will get their own rooms again.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ll get my husband to check the LinkedIn debate whether it’s to present or to a date and report back
He’s done in TikTok. That’s it

imagine he could have been a Brian ormond type if only grease wasn’t such a lazy witch

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They can’t give up the current house. No way they’d get their mortgage taken on in a new buy. First time was shady af, dodgy accountant. They’ve no steady income from Grease and clearly kips hasn’t been permanent in any job?

Reactions: 12
It says start date -present if your still in the job.
---
They can’t give up the current house. No way they’d get their mortgage taken on in a new buy. First time was shady af, dodgy accountant. They’ve no steady income from Grease and clearly kips hasn’t been permanent in any job?
He’s some gaps in his cv as well

If Grace had done well in the influencer game kips cud sit on the couch every night in a blouse eating fancy chocolates!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.